What's new

Muslim pupils tell Hindu classmates to convert to Islam to avoid bullying

If I had a hindu classmate who told me to watch videos of some pandit. I'd tell him to go eat a dick. I don't even watch videos of muslim preachers, but that's another thing. :lol:

What so special about it if it's not teachers forcing kids to watch them or teachers mistreating hindu kids (like they do muslim kids in, you guessed it, INDIA. one muslim kid committed suicide recently due to that)

Kids do it to each other all the time. It's bullying. There's no hinduphobia. If it wasn't for their color, then it would be have for something else. That's bullying.

I think Kaafir means one who denies the truth. So, you could stretch the definition to include thieves (the hadith where the Prophet PBUH said a Muslim can never be a thief).

Similarly, when you do any sin, you are denying/disregarding the truth, but I think that would be stretching it too far.

Most people understand kaafir as being someone who doesn't have imaan. And a person with imaan can be a sinner as well.

Because they don't believe in hindu gods. Kaafir just means "one who denies the truth"

Give them a taste of their own medicine. The word will soon lose it's meaning.
Iblis/ Satan doesnt deny the truth. Iblis understand Allah is the real and only God and Islam is the truth religion.

Iblis is part of group that can be called Kaffir because he doesnt want to obey God due to jeolusy to Adam and his children.

In Islam/Judaism/Christian, we all know that Iblis/ Satan/ Lucifer was Angel before .....

Post a verse that explicitly calls a sinful muslim kafir
I dont want to debate, you can find by yourselves, Googling can be your option....

If Muslims avoid major sins they will go to heavens, none of us who dont commit any sins, just avoid major sins

I dont want to debate, you can find by yourselves, Googling can be your option....

If Muslims avoid major sins they will go to heavens, none of us who dont commit any sins, just avoid major sins

You need to research again. You can't call a sinful Muslim kafir

Kafir term is literally for one who denies Islam and its fundamental beliefs

These Brits are strange people.

They let Muslims into their country when they knew that Muslims were never going to assimilate.

Then they blame Muslims for being Muslims.

unlike Hindus who are very well assimilated in India LMAO

You need to research again. You can't call a sinful Muslim kafir

Kafir term is literally for one who denies Islam and its fundamental beliefs
Any Muslim can not and must not call other Muslim as Kaffir, only God can be the judge in this case.

I am talking about the essence, not saying we can call other Muslim as Kaffir.

Committing major sins like zinah and corruption is Kaffir action in essense. Muslim who dont obey God in very serious obligation and warrant.

Once again, Kaffir in the God perception.

Similar like Ulama, real Ulama is based on God criteria and perception, not based on human perception.

I am talking about the essense

Because they don't believe in hindu gods. Kaafir just means "one who denies the truth"

Give them a taste of their own medicine. The word will soon lose it's meaning.
I am afraid I am not convinced, because I am reading different versions of this word from @Areesh and @Indos and yours is the third version. So when I call a Muslim kaafir in return, I need to know what he is considering me to be. If it is the most commonly believed version, i.e. a kaafir is someone who is not a Muslim, then I cannot use this word against that student. He will laugh at me and call me an idiot. I don't have a comeback in that case. I choose another word - 'adharmi', which is nowhere as poetic as kaafir. I have been called this by my grampa for refusing to be part of a long boring fire ritual in peak summer.

Any Muslim can not and must not call other Muslim as Kaffir, only God can be the judge in this case.

I am talking about the essence, not saying we can call other Muslim as Kaffir.

Committing major sins like zinah and corruption is Kaffir action in essense. Muslim who dont obey God in very serious obligation and warrant.

Once again, Kaffir in the God perception.

Similar like Ulama, real Ulama is based on God criteria and perception, not based on human perception.

I am talking about the essense

One can be called a kafir only based on his or her beliefs . If those beliefs are in violation of any fundamental belief of Islam then that person is a Kafir. Simple

Because of essence or anything we can't call a Muslim kafir

I am afraid I am not convinced, because I am reading different versions of this word from @Areesh and @Indos and yours is the third version. So when I call a Muslim kaafir in return, I need to know what he is considering me to be. If it is the most commonly believed version, i.e. a kaafir is someone who is not a Muslim, then I cannot use this word against that student. He will laugh at me and call me an idiot. I don't have a comeback in that case. I choose another word - 'adharmi', which is nowhere as poetic as kaafir. I have been called this by my grampa for refusing to be part of a long boring fire ritual in peak summer.

Theologically Kafir is anyone who doesn't believe in any of the fundamental beliefs of Islam

Those fundamental beliefs are:

This is the most simple definition of word Kafir in theological terms for you

No, it’s your imperative to post what you claim to be, not for him or others to go google it after you just claimed something to be true.

Idk you but are all Indonesians as retarded as you? You seem confused about your own religion

In Islam we also have Musrik and Munafik term.

Musrik is making another God beside Allah (real God). In Arabic, Allah means God. So God can be in different name but He must be only One who create Universe.

Musrik actually can be Muslim as well. In Sufism this term will be highly discussed. Some thing that is also backed by modern science with the term subsconsciousness. So it is difficult for ourselves to really sure whether we only worship one God that is Allah who make universe and all creatures. People recognition can be worshipped, human institution can be worship. Lust can be worshipped as well.

Munafik is only given to Muslim, and basically they are worst than Kafir. They will be put on the lowest hell and it is stated in Quran.

Unlike Christian who think believe in Jesus is enough, Islam select people based on real action and inside the hearth/ intention (only God that knows exactly). Just acknowledging Allah is the real God and accept Islam is not enought in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom