What's new

The christianization of India Sino-Tibetan people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously going to make a claim based on figurine? Africans made many idols in different posture too, but they didn't invent dancing or love making position.:omghaha:
How about some documented academic historic? Dyana belongs to Vedic Aryan civilization, it was written in Aryan's language of sanskrit dated not more than 2000 years old. Indus Valley civilization had died before Aryans arrival in Indian subcontinent. You're the biggest fabricator of history in PDF.

But you are no historian with no knowledge of either Chinese or Indian history.
hahaha.gif

It does not require a Phd to know history unless one has very poor intellect and deep complex about his own cultural history:omghaha:

Ancient Mexican invented yoga position too :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
PF.3183T.jpg

That's not yoga because its violating the rules of Yoga like postures of legs, hands, body and eyes. I have learned Yoga, go learn basics of Yoga, also Chinese and Indian history before telling me such things. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

That's not yoga because its violating the rules of Yoga like postures of legs, hands, body and eyes. I have learned Yoga, go learn basics of Yoga, also Chinese and Indian history before telling me such things. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If you can claim Dyana and Sanskrit came from Indus Valley, then you must be confusing your learning of kama sutra with yoga. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Christians at least do not blow trolleys.

What's the issue?Christianity is a good religion.And these people chose it of their own free will.

"Good" Christianity and why people should convert!
burning "witches" on stakes
god hates faggots
intelligent design
flat earth
Sun revolves around earth
Kill as many people as you want, but as long as you repent and believe in the holy spirt,you will go to heaven!
have the right to have slaves and how to beat them properly (Exodus 21)
fairy tales galore (Noah's Ark, Daniel and lion's den, etc)
the Story of Job ( why god is an a-hole)
genicidal God (in the bible, God killed close to 3million people, Satan killed 1)
The cause of many wars througout history
in Youtube, search "cultofdusty" and watch the hilarious take on the Bible : tv series
You can sell your daughter if the price is right

@grandmaster What you said is complete and total horse poo. Who is this "every westerner Buddhists" that you are talking about? Have you talked to this "every westerner Buddhists "? Anyone who study Ch'an knows the origin of Ch'an, that's China. And 六祖 慧能 was the Chinese Ch'an master. You make up this nonsense and call yourself Grandmaster. What a joke?

When you generalize you are no longer qualified to call yourself grandmaster.

And you believe 菩提達磨 brought Ch'an to China? I guess you also believe 菩提達磨 sailed to China by sea on only one of his sandals, and he cut off his eyelids so he could continue to mediate without falling asleep.

Folk Legend is and should be confined to folk legend. Repeating it as truth is just dumb.

I don't care whatever you believe about 菩提達磨. but I rather believe that 菩提達磨 sailed to China by sea on only one of his sandals than believe Jesus created universe and human beings.
it is good that you know 六祖 慧能 was Chinese. but, I am not talking about you or Chinese Buddhism followers. you don't know how many Chinese Buddhist temples outside china. and even if you know, how many white people go there. in fact, because of the west propaganda media, the white mostly go to either Japanese Zen or Tibetan temples. and do you think Japanese and Tibetan monks teach newly Ch'an followers about 六祖 慧能 or any Chinese well-known masters? No, they don't.
Look at Korea, at least they spread their Buddhism to Africa, and along with that is their cultures, and later, their influence. does china do like that with its great Buddhism history and culture? No. what is Chinese thinking?

I don't care whatever you believe about 菩提達磨. but I rather believe that 菩提達磨 sailed to China by sea on only one of his sandals than believe Jesus created universe and human beings.
it is good that you know 六祖 慧能 was Chinese. but, I am not talking about you or Chinese Buddhism followers. you don't know how many Chinese Buddhist temples outside china. and even if you know, how many white people go there. in fact, because of the west propaganda media, the white mostly go to either Japanese Zen or Tibetan temples. and do you think Japanese and Tibetan monks teach newly Ch'an followers about 六祖 慧能 or any Chinese well-known masters? No, they don't.
Look at Korea, at least they spread their Buddhism to Africa, and along with that is their cultures, and later, their influence. does china do like that with its great Buddhism history and culture? No. what is Chinese thinking?

Seriously, why the **** do you care what other people think???

Looks like you have a very low self esteem. Grand master you are NOT.

@grandmaster What you said is complete and total horse poo. Who is this "every westerner Buddhists" that you are talking about? Have you talked to this "every westerner Buddhists "? Anyone who study Ch'an knows the origin of Ch'an, that's China. And 六祖 慧能 was the Chinese Ch'an master. You make up this nonsense and call yourself Grandmaster. What a joke?

When you generalize you are no longer qualified to call yourself grandmaster.

And you believe 菩提達磨 brought Ch'an to China? I guess you also believe 菩提達磨 sailed to China by sea on only one of his sandals, and he cut off his eyelids so he could continue to mediate without falling asleep.

Folk Legend is and should be confined to folk legend. Repeating it as truth is just dumb.

So, you are a Chinese Canadian. :yes4:

Christians at least do not blow trolleys.

Don't worry, this thread is a complete joke. Since first century, Hindus and Christians have lived together for past 2000 years mainly with co-existence for each other exception being the Portuguese who came to India with their religious bigotry.

Last edited:
@INDIC Interesting you would ask such a question. You drew yourself a circle and that's you are confined in that circle. You put your self in a box with out openings and that;s is your world. To you, anyone who read Chinese must be Chinese. You have no idea how many people other than Chinese are excellent in Chinese culture.

All the top unis in US and UK and German, etc are stuffed with Chinese scholars who are not Chinese.

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom