What's new

The christianization of India Sino-Tibetan people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian is commit the worse violent act on mankind in Christian history, even the bible contradict whatever they were tried to preach. Bible advocate slavery, stone women to death because of infidelity, killed the non believer and converse them to Christianity. Christian have as much a checker past compare to Muslim.

There is saying that Islam is actually heresy of Christianity founded by Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah. He preached the religion through military leadership in Arabia.

Islam is one of the “heretic” Christian-Jewish sects: A challenge… | Adonis Diaries

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/14630/was-islam-originally-considered-to-be-a-christian-sect

Last edited:
Are you claiming Dhyana wasn't introduced into China from India, I am not interested in another historical lies. :girl_wacko:

These are the 5000 years old seals from Indian valley civilization showing that proof that Dhayana was practiced even 5000 years ago. ;)

Harappa_02.jpg

But you are the biggest propagator of fabricated history and lies!!! There are so many of your lies in PDF, even in this post, you lied that Ahom was not from CHina. But your fellow Assamese confirmed it. :rofl:

And here's another one. Your civilization came from foreigner Aryans 3500 years ago, they gave you Vedic Sanskrit civilization. Dhayana was written in sanskrit.
Indus valley civilization had perished before the Aryans came, the language has not been deciphered. Drawing on the wall means nothing, Africans made curvings too, lol. Another of your pathetic attempt to fabricate history.

And here's another one. Your civilization came from foreigner Aryans 3500 years ago, they gave you Vedic Sanskrit civilization. Dhayana was written in sanskrit.
Indus valley civilization had perished before the Aryans came, t
he language has not been deciphered. Drawing on the wall means nothing, Africans made curvings too, lol. Another of your pathetic attempt to fabricated history.

First learn your true Chinese history properly then distribute your wisdom about Indian history to Indians. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

@Fattyacids
u an expert on the topic at hand???
whats ur professional qualification???

Keep quiet, otherwise he will start telling you history of Assam which he thinks you don't know. True story!!! :sarcastic::sarcastic:

First learn your true Chinese history properly then distribute your wisdom about Indian history to Indians. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Keep quiet, otherwise he will start telling you history of Assam which he thinks you don't know. True story!!! :sarcastic::sarcastic:

When a liar is exposed, he can do nothing but ad hominem attack. You must be feeling real inferior about your culture and history for you to fabricate such lies. :laughcry:

I know both Chinese and Indian history well. That was how I caught you lying:omghaha:

What's the issue?Christianity is a good religion.And these people chose it of their own free will.
Despite how bad India is, I still think Hindus are much better in religion tolerant than Muslim. A Muslim will hate people apostasy Islam and Muslims are willing to commit murder against those who leave Islam.

People flock to India to learn Dhyana a part of wider Yoga practices, Zen or Ch'an is from Japan and China which was derived from Indian Dhayana, a practice known to Indians for 5000 years.

The only thing I give credit to India is yoga.

The India Buddhism is so primitive, that even the Indians themselves don't practice it except a small number (less than 1%). Buddhism is even a stated sanctioned religion??

As to Ch'an was derived from Dhayana, I don't think people give much thought about Chinese gun powder when they are looking at a AK47 or M16.

Your boosting is getting out of hand. No surprise for an Indian. 5000 years of Dhayana history??? Don't you have any shame???

Last edited:
The only thing I give credit to India is yoga.

The India Buddhism is so primitive, that even the Indians themselves don't practice it except a small number (less than 1%). Buddhism is even a stated sanctioned religion??

As to Ch'an was derived from Dhayana, I don't think people give much thought about Chinese gun powder when they are looking at a AK47 or M16.

Your boosting is getting out of hand. No surprise for an Indian. 5000 years of Dhayana history??? Don't you have any shame???

Dhyana is 5000 years old, there are proofs from Indus valley civilization. ;)

Harappa_02.jpg

What's the issue?Christianity is a good religion.And these people chose it of their own free will.

Christianity is a good religion? That is the joke of the year and it is only January.

Ask any native Canadians or aboriginal Australians, they will tell you how good Christians are!!!!

Have you heard of residential schools? NO? Then you are an idiot by saying Christianity is a good religion.

Children as young as five were taken away from their parents, from their home and put into these residential school hundreds of miles away by force, by the Christians. The purpose? To "civilize" these "savages".

These schools were like prisons. Worse than prisons actually because parents, friends or relatives were not allowed to visit. These young children were abused sexually and physically by the nuns, priests and caretakers and teachers, and no one could hear their cries.

After they were being "civilized", they got put back into society, confused, broken, shamed. They have lost their own culture, identities and were not accepted by the white society because they were brown.

These broken people turned to drugs, alcohol, and prostitution. They in turn inflect the abuses they had received on their own children. The cycle continues until this day.

Harappa_02.jpg

You proved nothing. Sitting down is not an Indian patented invention. Why don't you patent walking?

I am done with you.

You proved nothing. Sitting down is not an Indian patented invention. Why don't you patent walking?

I am done with you.

Basic yoga postures are different from simply sitting, certain rules are to be followed. Do you have any idea about basic yoga postures. :what:

Harappa_02.jpg

Basic yoga postures are different from simply sitting, certain rules are to be followed. Do you have any idea about basic yoga postures. :what:

Oh your shameless fabrication of history again. Indus valley civilization is not Vedic civilization of Aryan who spoke Sanskrit.
The script that contains Dhyana and yoga came from Vedic Aryan written in Sanskrit not more than 2000 years ago.

Stop fabrication history!

OK I will bite just this once.

Sitting cross-legged is not solely a yoga posture. Many people in many cultures sit cross-legged even today. In the old days, not too many people had chairs or could afford chairs or too inconvenient to carry chairs around (if you are mobile constantly like the nomads), so people sat cross-legged. It's only natural.

Sitting cross-legged with good back posture is NOT the only way to mediate. Have you heard of walking meditation? Washing dishes can be a form of meditation.

There is a Ch'an saying, "If sitting could lead to enlightenment, then rocks would be buddhas."

OK I will bite just this once.

Sitting cross-legged is not solely a yoga posture. Many people in many cultures sit cross-legged even today. In the old days, not too many people had chairs or could afford chairs or too inconvenient to carry chairs around (if you are mobile constantly like the nomads), so people sat cross-legged. It's only natural.

Sitting cross-legged with good back posture is NOT the only way to mediate. Have you heard of walking meditation? Washing dishes can be a form of meditation.

There is a Ch'an saying, "If sitting could lead to enlightenment, then rocks would be buddhas."

I wanted to know do you know the basic rules for doing Dhyana because I have learned yoga, I want to know. :what: These are the pictures of toys founds with more Yogic postures. ;)

Whyperpetuatemyths13Border.jpg

Oh your shameless fabrication of history again. Indus valley civilization is not Vedic civilization of Aryan who spoke Sanskrit.
The script that contains Dhyana and yoga came from Vedic Aryan written in Sanskrit not more than 2000 years ago.

Stop fabrication history!

Its like saying Zhongyuan wasn't Chinese. :girl_wacko: :girl_wacko:

What happened after 1800 BCE? | Harappa

We found this in Indus valley
namaste.jpg

I wanted to know do you know the basic rules for doing Dhyana because I have learned yoga, I want to know. :what: These are the pictures of toys founds with more Yogic postures. ;)

Whyperpetuatemyths13Border.jpg

Its like saying Zhongyuan wasn't Chinese. :girl_wacko: :girl_wacko:

What happened after 1800 BCE? | Harappa

We found this in Indus valley
namaste.jpg

Are you seriously going to make a claim based on figurine? Africans made many idols in different posture too, but they didn't invent dancing or love making position.:omghaha:

How about some documented academic historic? Dyana belongs to Vedic Aryan civilization, it was written in Aryan's language of sanskrit dated not more than 2000 years old. Indus Valley civilization had died before Aryans arrival in Indian subcontinent. You're the biggest fabricator of history in PDF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom