What's new

The christianization of India Sino-Tibetan people

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the past, it was china's BIG MISTAKE not to pay enough attention to promote Buddhism. that is why Christian has had such a great chance to propagate in china. in the culture evolution period, many good and enlightened masters fled to Taiwan, Hong Kong and US. it is silly that while more and more westerners convert themselves to Buddhism, but China cannot do anything to stop the propagation of Christian in china or at least to promote Buddhism in china. for domestic issue, Chinese people vacillate and have no direction for their believes and that is why foreign and evil religions take chance to get people believes. For international affairs, the result is the loss of part of soft power of china. people know Zen Buddhism but they don't know that is actually Chinese Chan Buddhism and Japanese learnt Zen from Chinese Chan. in the west, every westerner Buddhists know Mahayana Buddhism is from japan or Korea not from china!! western Buddhist know many Zen masters in japan but they don't even know the origin of Zen is from Bodhidharma Damo (菩提達磨) and the Sixth Patriarch Hui Neng (六祖 慧能). when people discuss about Zen, people then mention about Japanese Buddhism and opinions as well.
The US promote Buddhism, actually is to promote its soft power worldwide. the US utilized Dalai Lama for such strategy, for example, the sudden change in political in Burma is due to the influence of Dalai lama. it is not too hard to understand why Dalai Lama always talks about compassion then points his blaming to china. that is because, in psychology, it is easy to make people to believe him when he talk about compassion first.

Last edited:
in the past, it was china's BIG MISTAKE not to pay enough attention to promote Buddhism. that is why Christian has had such a great chance to propagate in china. in the culture evolution period, many good and enlightened masters fled to Taiwan, Hong Kong and US. it is silly that while more and more westerners convert themselves to Buddhism, but China cannot do anything to stop the propagation of Christian in china or at least to promote Buddhism in china. for domestic issue, Chinese people vacillate and have no direction for their believes and that is why foreign and evil religions take chance to get people believes. For international affairs, the result is the loss of part of soft power of china. people know Zen Buddhism but they don't know that is actually Chinese Chan Buddhism and Japanese learnt Zen from Chinese Chan. in the west, every westerner Buddhists know Mahayana Buddhism is from japan or Korea not from china!! western Buddhist know many Zen masters in japan but they don't even know the origin of Zen is from Bodhidharma Damo (菩提達磨) and the Sixth Patriarch Hui Neng (六祖 慧能). when people discuss about Zen, people then mention about Japanese Buddhism and opinions as well.
The US promote Buddhism, actually is to promote its soft power worldwide. the US utilized Dalai Lama for such strategy, for example, the sudden change in political in Burma is due to the influence of Dalai lama. it is not too hard to understand why Dalai Lama always talks about compassion then points his blaming to china. that is because, in psychology, it is easy to make people to believe him when he talk about compassion first.

why you say evil religion? In europe we are mostly christian. I'm proud for my believes and im happy if others join us and become christian. I think it helps them alot.

@grandmaster What you said is complete and total horse poo. Who is this "every westerner Buddhists" that you are talking about? Have you talked to this "every westerner Buddhists "? Anyone who study Ch'an knows the origin of Ch'an, that's China. And 六祖 慧能 was the Chinese Ch'an master. You make up this nonsense and call yourself Grandmaster. What a joke?

When you generalize you are no longer qualified to call yourself grandmaster.

And you believe 菩提達磨 brought Ch'an to China? I guess you also believe 菩提達磨 sailed to China by sea on only one of his sandals, and he cut off his eyelids so he could continue to mediate without falling asleep.

Folk Legend is and should be confined to folk legend. Repeating it as truth is just dumb.

If the original post is true then this looks-like the formation of East India facing West India.

If the population of East India reaches 100 million where over 50% of the population does not belong to Hinduism, then the chicken's neck might face a very violent and a bloody slashing in the near future. That's if the original post has any truth in it that is.

If the original post is true then this looks-like the formation of East India facing West India.

If the population of East India reaches 100 million where over 50% of the population does not belong to Hinduism, then the chicken's neck might face a very violent and a bloody slashing in the near future. That's if the original post has any truth in it that is.

Assam is dangerously Islamized over the years. The Islam population used to be less. Assam abuts Bangladesh and that could be a major reason of her Islamization.
Capture.PNG

That can't be true. I thought the Assamese Christians are fighting a separatist insurgency.

Assam problem is Islamization and there are lots of Bengali. Chrisitans only in states like Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram. Once Assam become Kashmir, it will give lots of headache.

Last edited:
You think these Han Chinese care about them. In their world there are only two races which are Hans and Non-Hans.

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

Han or Non-Hans is just because Han Chinese has much bigger population than the others.

But that does not mean we discriminate Non-Han, we do not have caste system here.

On the contrary , Gov gives Non-Han Chinese many privilege and good policy than Han chinese.

And also we do not have religious conflicts or ethnic conflicts.

i'm from northeast.....i'm hindu....i've no problem ppl converting to Christianity,there personal choice....missionaries r doing a gud job....schools,hospitals,roads.... :tup:
btw......i'm part ahom....ahoms came to assam from yunan,china....:whistle:

Finally I see an honest Indian. I wont even want to reply many of the previous thread.

Converting to Christianity is the right way to go. The Goa are Indian Christians and due to God's word, they know what is good or bad. They behave differently from Hindu. Hindus here lie a lot.

I personally though meet few Goan, has no problem with Indian Christian I met. Also Goan have sense of repentant. Hindutva never repent. Christian do not look down on people although some black sheep do. Being a Christian, will set you apart from Hindu. You start not to lie, not to bullshitt...etc

Even though I despise Hindus, I have a lot of respect for many Christian I met in India.

You are bias in your views .
have you ever heard about Christian Inquisition in South America , India and Sri Lanka ?

History of Christianity: Christian colonisation, genocide and extermination in the Americas

Once the Christian missionaries arrived, the religious practices of the Portuguese turned oppressive after an initial period of indifference and all Hindu temples were ordered closed in 1541. Over 350 temples were destroyed by the year 1559 and even the private idol worship was banned. When Francis Xavier, the famous missionary demanded the setting up of Goa Inquisition, a religious tribunal for suppression of heresy and punishment of heretics, things got worse.

Inquisition Horrors in Goa, About Goa Inquisition, Goan Inquisition information, Inquisition House in Goa

Finally I see an honest Indian. I wont even want to reply many of the previous thread.

Converting to Christianity is the right way to go. The Goa are Indian Christians and due to God's word, they know what is good or bad. They behave differently from Hindu. Hindus here lie a lot.

I personally though meet few Goan, has no problem with Indian Christian I met. Also Goan have sense of repentant. Hindutva never repent. Christian do not look down on people although some black sheep do. Being a Christian, will set you apart from Hindu. You start not to lie, not to bullshitt...etc

Even though I despise Hindus, I have a lot of respect for many Christian I met in India.
why u despise hindus......did u get butt fcked by one...lol
dont understand why religion is given so mch importance.y hate someone just because anothr religion??...
why cant ppl give it a rest.....??
btw I've met quite a few mainland Chinese....good,honest n hardworking ppl.........lets say they r not that brotherly towards Singapore....

Last edited:

These are bad things. Christianity has reformed since 30 years War and at beginning of 19th century, she has completed her transformation from a intolerant sect to a group that build hospitals and schools.

Christianity has already transformed for 200 years. The rise in China and Singapore (probably everywhere else in western colonies) education got a lot to do with missionary schools.

Ya, good to despise our black sheep and I have problem with many Christian as well. There are problems in Christianity especially in advance countries. The church in places where Christian are persecuted have less such problem of hypocrisy.

But Christianity being a social welfare religion is way way ahead of all religion in the world. Hinduism will ask you to shitt on Dalits to cleanse their sin. Many Islamist will ask you to shitt on minorities or even murder them.

There are problem with Christianity but up to now, Christian propagate by showing the world they care for poor. There are bad people inside--sadly.

The Pop in Rome live like a billionaire, Christian collect taxes from the population in the form of donation every Sunday masses they better do something good for the charity and not used donation for their personal gain, how many millionaires priest used donation to buy luxury car and own apartment? many of them and not just a few.

why u despise hindus......did u get butt fcked by one...lol
dont understand why religion is given so mch importance....
why cant ppl give it a rest.....??
btw I've met quite a few mainland Chinese....good,honest n hardworking ppl.........lets say they r not that brotherly towards Singapore....

I am a cultural Buddhist and I like Buddhist ideas everything about reincarnation...etc. You can say I am very deep into Hindu culture.

However, a lot of Hindus have bad conduct. The Hindus of NE is ok.

The poison thing is Hindus + Aryan or Hindus + Dravidians. They despise people. They lie. They even hate NE people. They say NE girls are loose. They create dalits. They bullshit. They talk a lot. They are war monger especially in Tibet issues.

The Pop in Rome live like a billionaire, Christian collect taxes from the population in the form of donation every Sunday masses they better do something good for the charity and not used donation for their personal gain, how many millionaires priest used donation to buy luxury car and own apartment? many of them and not just a few.

Yes, its good to attack the bad thing about Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom