The christianization of India Sino-Tibetan people

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one from NE came from China.

eastasia_migration.png

ProfileChinpaoSinoTibetan.jpg

9u12.jpg

Hey dude, good bye. I should stop wasting my times talking to Hindus.

eastasia_migration.png

The map is drawn by hand, most important part, Tibet was not the part of China and people were not the part of Han race when they migrated into their current homeland. :sarcastic:

ProfileChinpaoSinoTibetan.jpg

9u12.jpg

Hey dude, good bye. I should stop wasting my times talking to Hindus.

None from NE came from China because Tibet wasn't called China then while ancient Han Chinese were living in Zhongyuan plains which is the territory within the Great wall of China.

Last edited:
What is your problem with christianisation? I believe thats a good thing. If indian people want become christian they should be free to do so.

I hate them. My parents and most relatives got converted to Christianity. This is only major reason of argue between me and my mother. I believe that converting to Christianity, Hinduism, Islam or any foreign religion is equal to loss of our own identity. Though i don't believe what my forefathers used to believe in but still I respect them.

I hate them. My parents and most relatives got converted to Christianity. This is only major reason of argue between me and my mother. I believe that converting to Christianity, Hinduism, Islam or any foreign religion is equal to loss of our own identity. Though i don't believe what my forefathers used to believe in but still I respect them.
so christian missionaries are in full force their eh?

so christian missionaries are in full force their eh?

its all by ones freewillingness . grandma and me some familys r protestian ..my mom , aunts few othr families r catholic ..my uncle and his wife are hindu + indigenious beliver .. so you see all of us are happy with what we belive in and there are lots of family like us living peacefully in their day to day life .. :)

Seriously, who would want to CONVERT to Hinduism? NOBODY.

Indian Buddhism is a derivative of Hinduism. Without the Sino-ization (Tao-ization) of Buddhism to Zen (Ch'an), Buddhism would go the way of Hinduism which would be confined only to the sun-continent.

Hinduism just goes against human nature.

Seriously, who would want to CONVERT to Hinduism? NOBODY.

Indian Buddhism is a derivative of Hinduism. Without the Sino-ization (Tao-ization) of Buddhism to Zen (Ch'an), Buddhism would go the way of Hinduism which would be confined only to the sun-continent.

Hinduism just goes against human nature.

Zen (Ch'an) is the Japanese-Chinese name for Dhyana followed in both Hinduism and Indian Buddhism which was taken to China from India. Nothing new was discovered by Chinese people.

@INDIC If what you said is true (which is not), people will be flocking to India to learn Ch'an. But they don't. These people go to China, Japan and Korea instead. The Buddhism of Thai, Viet, Cambodia is the lower form of Buddhism which came from India.

All the Zen writing, Koan (公案) were in Han (Kanji), written by the Chinese Ch'an master and the Japanese. There is no correlation of Zen and India.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom