What's new

The China Navy Third Fleet Carrier Battle Group Named PLANS FUJIAN 福建舰 (CVBG-18) Officially Launched !

😍
PLANS FUJIAN (CVBG-18)

The Largest Warship ever from Eastern World

The Largest Fleet Carrier outside US

The Most Advanced Fleet Carrier in the World at this moment

067E9E05-A25D-4B7E-AF6F-14E06EDCF89B.png

Anyone have any idea when the FC-31 will be ready for deployment with this new carrier?

Is 2025 even realistic now?

Anyone have any idea when the FC-31 will be ready for deployment with this new carrier?

Is 2025 even realistic now?
2025 is too long. Likely 2023 can put into combat service if everything goes well.

2025 is too long. Likely 2023 can put into combat service if everything goes well.

No I meant when the FC-31 will be put onto this carrier.

Without the FC-31 then this carrier has no chance against US carriers equipped with F-35s.

I suppose it will have to be with the WS-13E initially as the WS-19 may not be ready till late 2030.

Without the FC-31 then this carrier has no chance against US carriers equipped with F-35s.

I suppose it will have to be with the WS-13E initially as the WS-19 may not be ready till late 2030.

WS-19 already equipped onboard J-35 maiden flight since last year

No necessary. J-15 upgrade variant will have more powerful radar install that can overcome or reduces their advantage of stealth. Plus F-35 has major flaws of short legged and limited payload.

No necessary. J-15 upgrade variant will have more powerful radar install that can overcome or reduces their advantage of stealth. Plus F-35 has major flaws of short legged and limited payload.

That is foolish line of thinking.

In air to air battles F-35Cs will swot J-15s out of the sky like flies.

China absolutely needs the J-35 to compete with US carriers equipped with F-35s.

That is foolish line of thinking.

In air to air battles F-35Cs will swot J-15s out of the sky like flies.

China absolutely needs the J-35 to compete with US carriers equipped with F-35s.
You think its alway 1 + 1 =2?

EA-18G with F-22 Kill Mark: what is the effectiveness of Growler’s Jamming System against F-22 and F-35 Stealth Fighters?​

article_5f16c49b285822_59992231.jpg

Back
Top Bottom