What's new

THE REAL CAPABILITY OF CHINA'S NAVY CARRIER BATTLE GROUP (CVBG) J-15 4.5th GEN FIGHTER

Great so I have a few questions then

Has the carrier been validated for night oops has it ever done VERTREP what’s the sortie rate and bombs on target rate what’s the total sea mileage this carrier has done in the last decade with days at sea

All this is public info no secret

I can tell you Queen Elizabeth Carrier will do 28 week deployment and over 24,000 miles here is the official UK government data

It’s a validated carrier which is why UK can send it’s carrier to South China Sea but China can never send it’s carrier to UK

Let alone UK due to lack of confidence it didn’t go further than 200 miles from chinese mainland for most of its deployments it shows Chinese have no faith in their carrier

Do your own search, don't lazy.

images (97).jpeg
images (98).jpeg

Great so I have a few questions then

Has the carrier been validated for night oops has it ever done VERTREP what’s the sortie rate and bombs on target rate what’s the total sea mileage this carrier has done in the last decade with days at sea

All this is public info no secret

I can tell you Queen Elizabeth Carrier will do 28 week deployment and over 24,000 miles here is the official UK government data

It’s a validated carrier which is why UK can send it’s carrier to South China Sea but China can never send it’s carrier to UK

Let alone UK due to lack of confidence it didn’t go further than 200 miles from chinese mainland for most of its deployments it shows Chinese have no faith in their carrier

Lol.. China is not warmonger and a country lack of confident. Those insecure country will try boast around and send their limited fleet from far to put on a brave front..

Your Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier has only 8 Royal Navy operational F-35 onboard. Another 10 is borrow from US marine corps. Why struggle so much just to form a squadron of 18 aircraft onboard and then send the fleet from far?

In Chinese, we have a saying. "Don't wear a hat that is too big for your head! " :enjoy:

Why you using your clone account?

It's video of the operation, seeing is much more than anything
Oh brother I m not him I am other guy from USA ànd he is asking valid question he wants varified data by govt sources these clip ànd pics prove nothing

Then by your theory . Vietnam alliances with China instead of war, is correct. Since vietnam has no aircraft carriers. :enjoy:
Ally or alliance is a big word however if you can find a way to contain brain dead nationalists then we will become best friends. Those naturalists will start a war because they believe have a longest thing.

Ally or alliance is a big word however if you can find a way to contain brain dead nationalists then we will become best friends. Those naturalists will start a war because they believe have a longest thing.
Why you switch your tone so fast? You are the one claim 2 carrier can't start war . Not me.. :enjoy:

So now u are saying US money is vietnam money. US debt is also vietnam debt? Ok :enjoy:

Oh brother I m not him I am other guy from USA ànd he is asking valid question he wants varified data by govt sources these clip ànd pics prove nothing

Please be gentleman, don't hide with clone account.

Whatever you say, those video is a solid proof of Chinese Carrier Nightime Op that can destroy little chihuahua aka UK navy very easily 😉

Please be gentleman, don't hide with clone account.

Whatever you say, those video is a solid proof of Chinese Carrier Nightime Op that can destroy little chihuahua aka UK navy very easily 😉
No brother I m not him look My flag he is from Britain I am from USA but i am against him not to be neutral

Back
Top Bottom