What's new

How the World’s Greatest Aircraft Carrier Became a $13 Billion Fiasco

Nice self denial. But it can't change the fact, PLAN is a true blue water naval forces. :enjoy:

Where is your INS vicky mouse? I heard it has station in harbour for more than a year and never out at sea. And you call that a harbour queen.

It will not be his last. He was banned multi times for being foul mouth and misbehaving. I hope this forum do not become a place for self praising of western society where only the good are presented and all the negative news are avoided.
:D

Be like me.

CHUCK THOSE CLOWNS INTO IGNORE AS YOU KNOW THEY CONTRIBUTE ONLY THEIR IGNORANCE AND SPLEEN

Your time better spend in enjoying coffee or tea and smelling roses.:enjoy:🌹☕

Life short and best be better enjoyed.:enjoy:

Only one not blocked is Surya as his flights of fancy amuse me so much . I got to read all he writing before the funny farm take him away.:pleasantry:

:enjoy:

:D

Be like me.

CHUCK THOSE CLOWNS INTO IGNORE AS YOU KNOW THEY CONTRIBUTE ONLY THEIR IGNORANCE AND SPLEEN

Your time better spend in enjoying coffee or tea and smelling roses.:enjoy:🌹☕

Life short and best be better enjoyed.:enjoy:

Only one not blocked is Surya as his flights of fancy amuse me so much . I got to read all he writing before the funny farm take him away.:pleasantry:

:enjoy:
That is why US and India are on the decline. They just hide their head inside the hole and think all the problem will be gone with feel good article and self praising.

Nice self denial. But it can't change the fact, PLAN is a true blue water naval forces. :enjoy:

Where is your INS vicky mouse? I heard it has station in harbour for more than a year and never out at sea. And you call that a harbour queen.

It will not be his last. He was banned multi times for being foul mouth and misbehaving. I hope this forum do not become a place for self praising of western society where only the good are presented and all the negative news are avoided.

Lioning is even unfit for training. Yor boat's engine had failed and had to towed back china. Real blue water navy.

The further the USN get ahead of the PLAN, the more we will see threads like this. Empty and pointless.

Further? The gap is narrowing every year and your shipbuilding capabilities are in a state of atrophy. You still think you're still the arsenal of democracy like it's 1945 or something geezer?

Welcome to the 21st century. Book your retirement home yet?

Lioning is even unfit for training. Yor boat's engine had failed and had to towed back china. Real blue water navy.

I'm gonna need a source on that not coming from the land of cow piss. Actually why am I replying to you? Your gamutra powered navy is not even worthy of mentioning.

Far from it... The article mention is still long from fully operational and combat ready. Plus US EMAL continue with AC is still a fatal mistake unless u correct it.

Get ahead with white elephant like USA Zumalt and Gerald Ford? Great! :enjoy:
See that little black area?

C9BhxX1.jpg

That is the Zumwalt's RCS. Even if we retire the ship, we will know more about large body RCS than you do and that knowledge somehow will make it into the next generation of US warship. Our failures are your successes, if you can make it that far.

Yup, further. You 'sofa soldiers' are just too hung up in your shiny new toys to know any better.

CNO Adm. Michael Gilday admitted that we may have thrown too much new technologies into the Ford. That is a fair self criticism. Essentially, we got a bit carried away. But the Ford will be combat ready. Next comes USS John F. Kennedy (2024), the USS Enterprise (2028), and the USS Doris Miller (2032). No doubt they will have new techs as well. So tell US, of all the Chinese aircraft carriers are being built, what do they have that will narrow the technology gap?

Last edited:
See that little black area?

C9BhxX1.jpg

That is the Zumwalt's RCS. Even if we retire the ship, we will know more about large body RCS than you do and that knowledge somehow will make it into the next generation of US warship. Our failures are your successes, if you can make it that far.

Yup, further. You 'sofa soldiers' are just too hung up in your shiny new toys to know any better.
Yup man, a little stealth boat is even more stealthy than your Zumalt but wait. You Zumalt can't do a lot of jack. It USN really care stealth over capabilities. It wouldn't abandon this white elephant and go back to flight 3. Lol..

I suggest your stop side track and accept the truth of Zumalt being a big white elephant which even USN admit it. Yet we have US fanboy still trying hard to prove it's worth.

Feel good
Yup man, a little stealth boat is even more stealthy than your Zumalt but wait. You Zumalt can't do a lot of jack. It USN really care stealth over capabilities. It wouldn't abandon this white elephant and go back to flight 3. Lol..

I suggest your stop side track and accept the truth of Zumalt being a big white elephant which even USN admit it. Yet we have US fanboy still trying hard to prove it's worth.

Standard argument for everyone who make only substandard stuff.

You missed the point which am not surprised. It is not about the Zumwalt. That we made a ship looks like a boat on radar is what you missed, and that we did it on open waters, not just in theory, that you missed. Like I said, our trash is your treasure.

Americans are making the same mistake that Germans made during world war 2. They were making big @ss weapons hence draining their limited resources to these direct to the museum weapon systems.
In the modern world, weapons must be cost-effective, cheaper to produce in bulk and maintained also they must not be a white elephant which can be easily killed by a modern cheap missile system.
But.. but, and but... how can someone from Lockheed to someone in the Congress pocket the money? That's so politically incorrect.

Further? The gap is narrowing every year and your shipbuilding capabilities are in a state of atrophy. You still think you're still the arsenal of democracy like it's 1945 or something geezer?

Welcome to the 21st century. Book your retirement home yet?

I'm gonna need a source on that not coming from the land of cow piss. Actually why am I replying to you? Your gamutra powered navy is not even worthy of mentioning.

When a looser is left with no argument, whst they do best is personal insult to show their true quality.

Do you know what is the meaning of TRAIL and ERROR???, you're brainless troll nothing else
Its trial and error and its the worst form for developing an expensive military ship. There is a reason matured technologies are used, or else u end up with delays and overbudget. Just because the US is doing it, doesnt make it above criticism. American fanboyism runs so deep here that it borders on insanity.

Its trial and error and its the worst form for developing an expensive military ship. There is a reason matured technologies are used, or else u end up with delays and overbudget. Just because the US is doing it, doesnt make it above criticism. American fanboyism runs so deep here that it borders on insanity.
I am talking specially for EML, this is new tech for everyone

When a looser is left with no argument, whst they do best is personal insult to show their true quality.

What great naval innovation has the Republic of Gamutra demonstrated in the last 10 years?

Now how about that source claiming Liaoning needed to be towed back to port that's not from Cow Piss news?

What great naval innovation has the Republic of Gamutra demonstrated in the last 10 years?

Now how about that source claiming Liaoning needed to be towed back to port that's not from Cow Piss news?

Personal abuse is a characteristics of a looser. Their contribution to discussion is only derogatory language. They do that because they know only this because of wrong upbringing.

Personal abuse is a characteristics of a looser. Their contribution to discussion is only derogatory language. They do that because they know only this because of wrong upbringing.

You know what is a characteristic of a loser? Making shit up without any proof because you fragile gamutra ego can't handle reality.

Now where is the source stating Liaoning needed to be towed back to port? Or just admit you're a lying sack of Indian skin.

Back
Top Bottom