What's new

Indian Navy has questions on China’s new aircraft carrier Fujian

Silly logic, the baseline is that if india had no weapons miniaturisation technology then it would not have shifted it's nuclear detterent to missile based systems. India can't conduct tests due to Indo US nuclear deal which states that all nuclear commercial activities shall be ceased if india resumes testing of nuclear weapons. Modern nuclear designs can be tested via supercomputers and india has already done so.

I gave you the original link from global times from 19th april 2012 . Instead of twisting your words just go through it. I am sure you trust global times don't you ?
View attachment 865286

I have already checked. DF41 uses INS + BeiDou which is similar to Agni V which uses INS + NAVIC/GPS. I can't find any other data regarding the same

No dear Han chinese ,we think of ourselves as a poor destitute nation at the mercy of great china :cry:, we are so weak that even somalia can invade us . Superpower China should invade and denuclearise India and throw modi in a dustbin. Superpower China can Invade india in 10mins without effort :omghaha:
I can say in China: China is not a super power.

Have you the courage to say in Dalit India: India is not a super power?
:cheesy:

.jpg

lol. Which is you? Super Dalit.:enjoy:

The problem is with the russian made carrier , I don't like it either. But considering that indian navy has been able to conduct carrier ops from a russian made carrier far, far more efficiently than Russian Navy ever did is a good sign.
How happy. Look at these super power Indian high caste soldiers.:enjoy:

a2cuwt7530679789542.jpg

fantastic. All Indian officers were killed by the Chinese army. All Indian soldiers were arrested by the Chinese army. Galwan is controlled by the Chinese Army... But. India wins!

View attachment 865613View attachment 865614View attachment 865615View attachment 865616View attachment 865617View attachment 865618View attachment 865619

India wins again. India has never lost on the keyboard! :enjoy:
Dear Han Chinese I've told you that if you consider india to be weak and an illegitimate nuclear power you should just invade India , disarm it and keep any territory you want to.

View attachment 865621

How happy. Look at these super power Indian high caste soldier
i

View attachment 865621

How happy. Look at these super power Indian high caste soldiers.:enjoy:

I was not replying to you troll , I was having a factual argument with the other Han man , why did you have to jump in without providing any valuable feedback ? You think Hans are Supreme ? You've been subdued by Mongols , Manchus , Japanese , Europeans throughout your history.

Dear Han Chinese I've told you that if you consider india to be weak and an illegitimate nuclear power you should just invade India , disarm it and keep any territory you want to.

i

I was not replying to you troll , I was having a factual argument with the other Han man , why did you have to jump in without providing any valuable feedback ? You think Hans are Supreme ? You've been subdued by Mongols , Manchus , Japanese , Europeans throughout your history.
We did and slap the face of Indian. Before we want to beat them further. The Indian kneel and pull ears to surrender. :lol:

Loser.jpg

We did and slap the face of Indian. Before we want to beat them further. The Indian kneel and pull ears to surrender. :lol:

View attachment 865667
India still has nukes , still has an army which has expanded it presence in ladakh by 3X after 2020. When will great Han Republic of China disarm poor weak illegal nuclear state india with it's mighty army ?

India still has nukes , still has an army which has expanded it presence in ladakh by 3X after 2020. When will great Han Republic of China disarm poor weak illegal nuclear state india with it's mighty army ?
I said in China: China is not a super power!

Now you can say that India is not a super power? :cheesy:

Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png

View attachment 857109
On June 25, India’s sole aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya came out of a 18 month major refit at INS Karwar and proceeded to the port anchorage after firing its steam turbine engines. The aircraft carrier is expected to sail into high seas for a series of tests and trials before MiG-29K fighters are landed onboard the floating airfield. India’s second aircraft carrier named INS Vikrant will be commissioned by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Cochin harbour on August 15, 2022—the 75th Independence Day
The INS Vikramaditya came out of refit days after Chinese third aircraft carrier Fujian was launched from Jiangnan shipyard and is in the process of being fitted out. The steam powered 80,000-ton aircraft carrier is said to rival the 100,000 ton nuclear powered USS Gerald R Ford super aircraft carrier, which was commissioned in 2017.

While Fujian is touted to take on the US military power in the coming decade in the Indo-Pacific, serving Indian Navy Admirals are posing some fundamental questions on the operability of the Chinese carrier, which is said to be equipped with state of the art electromagnetic aircraft launch system (EMALS) and Advanced Arresting Gear (AAG) technology. As of now, only USS Gerald Ford is equipped with this advanced technology, which allows for faster take-offs and landings of fighter aircraft onboard the carrier
The Indian Navy war planners are surprised and want to know how China will operate EMALS on steam power, when the technologically far superior US is still struggling with the same system onboard USS Gerald Ford. The US Department of Defence (DOD) reports indicate that the new technology system is performing sub-power with frequent breakdowns and is unreliable. One must remember that the USS Gerald Ford is a nuclear-powered vessel while the Fujian like INS Vikramaditya is a steam-powered warship and has more energy reserve at its command
View attachment 857110
Although China’s client states like Pakistan are thumping their chests with the PLA Navy now having three aircraft carriers on the sea at various stages of development, the US Navy, despite 100 years of experience in carrier operations, is still struggling with the new technologies on board USS Gerald Ford. India has been operating aircraft carriers since 1961 but China commissioned its first aircraft carrier only in 2012. Unlike fighters taking off from airbases on land, Naval Aviation is a supreme war fighting skill with pilots getting disoriented in blue skies above and endless blue waters on high seas. Landing a fighter on a carrier in turbulent conditions requires the highest level of skill and maneuvering.

With Indo-Pacific turning out to be the new theatre of confrontation between a rapidly rising China and the US, aircraft carriers like Fujian will be put to severe test by the American Navy with Japanese Navy now building up to meet the sea challenge. In this context, the Indian Navy will also have to play its part in the Indian Ocean and the Pacific as it is only a matter of time when the Chinese carrier task forces enter the Indian Ocean as part of their sea deterrence deployments. But the Chinese PLAN power projection with the Fujian and its actual capability on turbulent seas in war conditions is being watched by the QUAD navies.

The Fujian likely won't be operational for another three to four years, said Carl Schuster, a former US Navy captain and former director of operations at the US Pacific Command's Joint Intelligence Center. And even when it is operational, its size will make it an obvious target -- any enemy will be keenly aware that sinking such an iconic vessel would be as much of a morale blow as a military disaster for China.
Basically this waste of bandwidth wall of text thread post can be summarised in one gfi:

OIP.jpeg

Basically this waste of bandwidth wall of text thread post can be summarised in one gfi:

View attachment 865788

LOL. Pretty funny of Indians to question Chinese carriers when they had no operational carrier for basically two years now.

Their one "operational" carrier, Vikramaditya, had not been out of harbor for 18 months until this July when it finally went out on again just outside Karwar and immediately caught fire.

Now it will be out of action again for months. lol

Contrasts this with the two Chinese carriers which are constantly at sea:

You're lying. All Indians believe that India is a superpower.
Which Indian ? Some low life trolls or entire indian Public ? You cant equate trolls to general indian public. Most indians dont even have enough time to think about such things. India is a Major regional power in The indo pacific , that's it. India is not a superpower. A superpower must capable of projecting power across the globe in all continents.

Which Indian ? Some low life trolls or entire indian Public ? You cant equate trolls to general indian public. Most indians dont even have enough time to think about such things. India is a Major regional power in The indo pacific , that's it. India is not a superpower. A superpower must capable of projecting power across the globe in all continents.
They are one and the same, met real life Indians that say the same things as these “trolls”

India has millions of trolls just like china. It's not a surprise. Chinese are very good at trolling too

The P5 countries of the UN are China, the United States, Russia, France and Britain.

The P5 countries of the Internet trolls are India, South Korea, Poland, Turkey and Vietnam.

India is the superpower in Internet trolls.

They are better than the entire world in this regard.
Please don’t take away this trophy rightfully owned by our brothers.
Most Chinese netizens prefer to read the main line quietly rather than reply. Therefore, although the number of Chinese netizens is twice that of India, their sense of presence on the Internet is far less than that of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom