What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Wider nose (= more Tn modules on nose) wider air intakes, less wing length (=higher angle of attack) and wider inter-engine clearance (= more differentiated heat management and probably a different layout of ew and radar systems)
FmAzobPX0AATERS

Another big news:

Temel Kotil: The construction of all the aircraft's systems is nearing completion and parts such as the flight control system, engine and hydraulic systems are being checked. As a result of these checks, no leaks or problems have been found.

The engine was already installed on the MMU. Now the engine's fuel tanks and hydraulics are being checked. These tanks are expected to be fueled in the coming days. After that, the engine will be started and a series of tests will be carried out about engine ignitions.

By halting Turkiye's JSF partnership, the United States tried to steer TR's foreign policy according to its political interests.

But as a result of this, we will steer US foreign policy by offering an F-22 equivalent system as an option to countries such as KSA, Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Malaysia, where the US considers the sale of systems at certain critical technological thresholds objectionable in the field of military and national security.

Wider nose (= more Tn modules on nose) wider air intakes, less wing length (=higher angle of attack) and wider inter-engine clearance (= more differentiated heat management and probably a different layout of ew and radar systems)
maybe, like Su57 a AESA radar for forward looking and two AESA modules for side scanning. no need for a swivel plate.

Another big news:

Temel Kotil: The construction of all the aircraft's systems is nearing completion and parts such as the flight control system, engine and hydraulic systems are being checked. As a result of these checks, no leaks or problems have been found.

The engine was already installed on the MMU. Now the engine's fuel tanks and hydraulics are being checked. These tanks are expected to be fueled in the coming days. After that, the engine will be started and a series of tests will be carried out about engine ignitions.
653612_poster_l.jpg

maybe, like Su57 a AESA radar for forward looking and two AESA modules for side scanning. no need for a swivel plate.
The MMU is expected to provide an innovative, unconventional solution to a missile attack from behind in a close engagement. The authorities will make a detailed statement on this issue in due course.

By the way, here is the source for Temel Kotil's statements

Last edited:
Yeah it's one of the first things I noticed. There's very likely going to be a rearward facing radar. Which is a very good thing. It could give you an indication of how close and how fast enemy missiles are. Giving you more time to eject... or go hot when you finally avoid those little fuckers

Earlier I compared it to F15 Because of twin F110s but it's definitely laid out like a Sukhoi.

1-su-34-attack-aircraft-of-the-russian-artyom-anikeev.jpg

Phallic tail radar when?! Also how many modules ? :D

But as a result of this, we will steer US foreign policy by offering an F-22 equivalent system as an option to countries such as KSA,
KSA LOL let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Fighter jet purchases are VERY political issues and Turkey is a pariah at the moment.

Last edited:
KSA LOL let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Fighter jet purchases are VERY political issues and Turkey is a pariah at the moment.
It's not just about signing the final purchase agreement. Only if Turkiye announces that it has gives this option to relevant friendly countries, it will change the way these countries negotiate with the United States for the purchase of the latest weapons systems. At the very least, the tone of the US will change. I don't know if you've been following this, but one of the serious problems for the KSA right now is their disagreements with the current US government in the area of military procurement & security. While I respect your opinion, I personally think that it is right to support KSA in this regard. I am writing this because you gave the example of KSA. Otherwise, one of the countries that have these problems in the deepest depth is our brethens in Azerbaijan and brotherly country Pakistan.

Tail boom shape's function has not yet been officially explained. Let's not spoil the surprise.

The speed of this project is truly astonishing. It will be such a treat to watch the first flight and I am pretty sure PAF will be cursing itself to no end for not joining this project as a development partner when they had a chance.
PAF, historically speaking, keeps many a stuff as a secret close to its heart. PAF's officially joining the project would have created a huge hue and cry in almost all capitals with strong and long ramifications....

Your secrets are your prisoners; when you let them out you become their prisoner.....

Back
Top Bottom