What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Just a question, do we have a realistic profile drawing of the MMU's/TFX's current configuration?
I remember when the PAK-FA/Su-57, the Checkmate, the J-20 and J-35 all came out, immediately some artists began to draw profiles ... but not so here? :what:

Fltkf1sacAE3Fr3

Just a question, do we have a realistic profile drawing of the MMU's/TFX's current configuration?
I remember when the PAK-FA/Su-57, the Checkmate, the J-20 and J-35 all came out, immediately some artists began to draw profiles ... but not so here? :what:
We just have earlier official illustrations:

TAI-TFX-04-TAI.jpg

turkish-TF-X_fighter.jpg

Indeed, and that's IMO surprising ... especially since now we have at least a few images.

Anyway, time will tell.

Do you feel the wings are smaller compared to other AC's? I also feel they should've gone for the F-22 diamond shaped wings.

You silly infidel ask yourself how Allah will punish you in hellfire for your crimes against muslims and İslam
PakFactor is a Pakistani brother and I am sure he fulfills the obligations of Islam more appropriately than you and morally he has the good qualities of a believer. I don't know on what basis you are writing this, please stop talking nonsense and polluting the technical discussions threads. @waz @LeGenD

PakFactor is a Pakistani brother and I am sure he fulfills the obligations of Islam more appropriately than you and morally he has the good qualities of a believer. I don't know on what basis you are writing this, please stop talking nonsense and polluting the technical discussions threads. @waz @LeGenD
This is a false flag troll using a VPN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom