What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

First off, no.

Second, it's an initial prototype. It will obviously see refinement as it continues to be developed.
Leading edge control surfaces aren't some minor detail to be changed later.

But maybe I'm wrong, it's definitely not as bad as J20s canards and people consider that plane 5th gen.

those leading edge control surfaces mean that stealth is pretty much out of the window

a Turkish F15-SE basically

Looks the same as the F22 raptor to me - so why do you think it is an issue?

Here she is! 🇹🇷
63b9e4a186b2445d04601551.jpg

An interesting introduction of your self to this forum Ebren !!!! Welcome !!

An interesting introduction of your self to this forum Ebren !!!! Welcome !!
Ebren should take the credit,but the salesman rushed and spammed the same picture in 4-5 different threads concerning Turkish weapons (his threads?),as if he's desperate to be the one to show PDF,trying to look "important" to the forum...
Still,Ebren posted it first.

Leading edge control surfaces aren't some minor detail to be changed later.

But maybe I'm wrong, it's definitely not as bad as J20s canards and people consider that plane 5th gen.
There will be a different layer applied to that place, in order to cover there, it won't be empty

Other than that there is no problem regarding stealth, bypass layer vent will also get a cover too

There will be a different layer applied to that place, in order to cover there, it won't be empty

Other than that there is no problem regarding stealth, bypass layer vent will also get a cover too
I hope so

Ideally we would get some thrust vectoring engines and reduce the control surfaces, streamlining the design.

I hope so

Ideally we would get some thrust vectoring engines and reduce the control surfaces, streamlining the design.
Even though TVC would reduce the need for it, they won't be gone.

So i don't think that it is much of a problem

This guy is a dangerous DCS player - very aggresive - if he adopted english - he would have a much wider audience on youtube..
I saw 2 vids about him against Growling Sidewinder but I mostly watch him because he is neutral in conflicts etc... and plus he does good videos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom