What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Like I said China and Turkey has ironed out their problems. Erdogan doesnt talk about Chinas internal issues anymore. If China gave Pakistan nuclear tech you think a 5th gen export orientated fighter is out of the question? Get real

Bro that guy is a simple troll and a spammer have no idea why they released him from his ban. They should perma-ban him and by the way his not chinese cause his been changing identity

Last edited:
Bro that guy is a simple troll and a spammer have no idea why they released him from his ban. They should perma-ban him by the his not chinese cause his been changing identity
Im pretty sure he is autistic. He can't help being 'special'.

ihürkuş -c
5708EF91-FB7E-4ABD-961B-8A7347C44399.jpeg

Last edited:
British Ambassador to Ankara / Chilcott: (MMU / TF-X)

We are ahead of the program in the preliminary design activities, which is the 1st Phase of the Project.

-We are very satisfied with the progress of the project so far.

The target for Phase 2 (prototype building) is the end of 2021, the beginning of 2022.

This is good for BAe and the Tempest Programme. BAe will pickup some good experience that will feed into the Tempest programme, and Turkey benefits from BAe experience.

Shame about the engine, would have been nice to have seen a Rolls Royce derivative in there, but you cannot win everything.

This is good for BAe and the Tempest Programme. BAe will pickup some good experience that will feed into the Tempest programme, and Turkey benefits from BAe experience.

Shame about the engine, would have been nice to have seen a Rolls Royce derivative in there, but you cannot win everything.

Is there any timeline

FC-31 version 2 is already flying, KFX is in prototype stage, TFX is also in advance phase of development first flight will be in 2023, and its a universal open secret if any country have the resources and $$$ to build a 5th gen STEALTH JET, but according to you Stealth is just a marketing gimmick :sarcastic: :enjoy:

When we take developmemt schedule of fighter jets developed after 1990 into account, it would be hard to fly the MMU in 2023. When PDR ends in late 2021, it would take around a year or two for detailed design to be finished and CDR to be ended.

Then commences the prototype construction which again takes around a year, so I would suggest the first prototype will be finished by 2023. That's also the current goal of Tusas as well, IIRC. To reveal the actual aircraft on the centenary of the Turkish republic. Then it takes around a year or two of ground testing, so it would be hard to see the MMU fly before 2025.

Does Canada has a fifth gen fighter project?

They are tier 3 partner of JSF program.

KFX/IFX backed by USA, Japanese F-X is also backed by USA, AMCA is also back by USA, TFX backed by USA (engine) and EU, our Project AZM is backed China and may be Turkey, so these project will have a bright future

Actually I would suggest that TF-X is backed by Britain not the US. Based on the current situations, Turkey is on it's own concerning the engine.

AMCA is backed by France (Safran) on the engine side of things and to be assisted by the winner of the MMRCA on side of avionics (at least that's what Indida is demanding from what I know), although considering how almost every single new radar, missile, EW system and so on made in India are based on Israeli design or helped by the Israelis, it might be the case that the Israelis are there to provide TAC role for AMCA as well.

Last edited:
Like I said China and Turkey has ironed out their problems. Erdogan doesnt talk about Chinas internal issues anymore. If China gave Pakistan nuclear tech you think a 5th gen export orientated fighter is out of the question? Get real

China is aware of Turkey's threat to Xinjiang. Despite good rhetoric, China does not trust Turkey. So no 5th gen for Pakistan.

China is aware of Turkey's threat to Xinjiang. Despite good rhetoric, China does not trust Turkey. So no 5th gen for Pakistan.
If you are not a full stupid, you should know that if China trust a single country in the world that is, Pakistan. So .....

Are you sure? Turkey do license manufacturing of this F110 engine. I think CAATSA won't have any impact on it.
???

Yes, it is a licensed product. The engine is an American property and the US government could intervene if they wish to do so. However, it seems like the new sanction against Turkey only restrict Turkey from procuring new Amerian products so F110 won't be affected.

Then again, I have never heard the US govenrment nor GE Aviation of approving GE F110 to be used for TF-X.

Yes, it is a licensed product. The engine is an American property and the US government could intervene if they wish to do so. However, it seems like the new sanction against Turkey only restrict Turkey from procuring new Amerian products so F110 won't be affected.

Then again, I have never heard the US govenrment nor GE Aviation of approving GE F110 to be used for TF-X.

His choice was the lightest decision to silence the Armenian and Greek lobbies. In the worst case, we can order with an organization that does not suffer an embargo, strategic export permits were not allowed anyway.

Sale to Pakistan depends on how close Pakistan is to Turkey. If too close, then no sale. Turks were originally from Xinjiang before they were driven by Chinese to there and they may yet lay claim to Xinjiang again.
Oh troll we working separately with China and Turkey, Turk are not from Xinjiang but from Central Asia (Turkmenistan) not from Xinjiang

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom