What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

I hope they are able to build a good engine in time without RR...

Surely not. I suspect media is hugely twisting this. I believe Rolls Royce is saying “We wont share intellectual property with BMC” but media is showing it as “We wont share intellectual property with BMC”.
Hahah this showes how you are bending the words according to your ideology??

And “We wont share intellectual property with BMC” but media is showing it as “We wont share intellectual property with BMC”.

There is no difference that you mention the manipulation the media made. :D
But i understand what you did intent to say. :)

Because Reis and Ethem Sancak are bros.

And your baseless claims started making everybody bored. There are many people like Ethem Sancak, dying for love Erdogan, this is not abnormal for some investors love Erdogan much.
On the contrary, this RRoyce attitude to us showes how right Erdogan is by selecting BMC as a contractor for creating indepedent defence industry.
I am not purely insulting KOC group, but everything possible in the life. They made good jobs so far, but there is always suspicion how trustable they are for the defence industry. But they have to know that they have to be loyal to the country that they made money so much, not to the global order.

Last edited:
What RR wants is to deliver IP rights to an institute established between Kale and RR called TAEC. RR wants to control manufacturing process in all phases with %49 stake. Even if It was TEI, They would most likely have objected to deliver IP rights. What Turkey requested was the full control of engine to be developed but It seem Our request is too much for tech owners.

Back
Top Bottom