What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

this animation is not new. I remember they released this same animation few motnhs ago. Also engine specs is not new also.Actually there is nothing new about this animation.

Edit: Here same video uploaded 4 months ago

Its meteor aa missile.

meteor-Mere.jpg

I dont think that we will call our ''OWN'' ramjet A2A missile as meteor sure it is not offical but I see it more like a decleration of our future ''intentions''! since we are already working on ramjet technology for a anti-ship missile I dont think it is wise to argue that air force is not interested in our own ramjet A2A missile in the future. speculation? yes it is! but it has some ground!!!:devil:

I dont think that we will call our ''OWN'' ramjet A2A missile as meteor sure it is not offical but I see it more like a decleration of our future ''intentions''! since we are already working on ramjet technology for a anti-ship missile I dont think it is wise to argue that air force is not interested in our own ramjet A2A missile in the future. speculation? yes it is! but it has some ground!!!:devil:

Ramjet for antiship missiles are good

Ramjet for AA missiles are bad. Why? because AA missiles already fast. (Aim 120 has mach4 speed) unless you are planning to develop 300 km range AA missiles for defenceles big planes. But no fighter stay locked that long.

Ramjet for antiship missiles are good

Ramjet for AA missiles are bad. Why? because AA missiles already fast. (Aim 120 has mach4 speed) unless you are planning to develop 300 km range AA missiles for defenceles big planes. But no fighter stay locked that long.
on the contrary range advantage of a ramjet A2A missile is almost secondary in importance, and considering the speed do not forget that metor is just slightly faster than AIM 120. the main advantage is it has a far greater no escape zone simply it has far greater ability to chase and catch via its overall kinematic performance! sure you have heard dual pulse engines right? imagine ramjet as a multiple pulse engine what I mean is you can simply throttle the engine during different phases of flight and this is how you achive greater no escape zone simply i.e greater ability to chase and catch! and achiving greater range is just almost like a side effect! :devil: Final words; like a fighter plane in a dog fight for an A2A missile kinetic energy is everything!

Last edited:
Possible partnerships; First 90% Qatar and Azerbaijan,
France,Germany+Spain has new project,Pakistan has a new generation JF17 program. Indonesia became a KFX partner with G.Korea. England has a tempest porject, They're meeting with Japan. İmpossible İran and other Arabic countries

Remaining ;

From Europe İtaly, From East Malaysia-Tailand From Africa South Africa Rep. From north America Canada, south america Brazil :what::what::what:

Last edited:
Turkey/TAI should build deeper relations with Italy.
We have some ambitious projects such as ATAK-2, 10t Heavy Attack Helicopter, TF-X... both sides would benefit from it.

Another question, TSK determined our requests for TFX. If the new partner wants different requests ???

Possible partnerships; First 90% Qatar and Azerbaijan,
France,Germany+Spain has new project,Pakistan has a new generation JF17 program. Indonesia became a KFX partner with G.Korea. England has a tempest porject, They're meeting with Japan. İmpossible İran and other Arabic countries

Remaining ;

From Europe İtaly, From East Malaysia-Tailand From Africa South Africa Rep. From north America Canada, south america Brazil :what::what::what:
Azerbaijan only needs couple jets, its almost impossibe to be part of the project.

Azerbaijan only needs couple jets, its almost impossibe to be part of the project.

nope, Air Force has 49 current orders for jets, and additional 24 potential orders for Su-30MKA, by the time TF-X is ready, Azerbaijan will need to retire 16 MiG-29s, on top of additional purchases to further increase the size of the Air Force. Expect at least 60 orders throughout multiple years.

Back
Top Bottom