What's new

Tensions mount on Chinese-Indian border

Here I hav something for real chinese ,,,leave 62 behind its 2009 n so on ...so keep this thing in ur mind we were ill equipped that time but now we can retaliate in a better which u cannt expect..... so dont troll here n yeah I admit one thng the Failure n impotancy of our leaders ....but wait for a few years I will show u how we treat ur aggressiveness ......

Leave 1962, We are still ill equipped and we do not have enough troops moved to Chinese borders and Chinese are clever enough to "play" Pakistan against India. We still do not have infrastructure to handle any Chinese aggression.

At this point of time if war between India and China, India will try to defend and make it tougher for China to borrow time and protect itself.

okay the thing is its impossible to talk to the chinese and their bangladeshi-pakistani parasites.
okay we have illegally occupied arunachal pradesh and kashmir and are not going to give it back.take it back if u can.
and for the bangladeshis...we r going to stop ur water...trouble u..yeah because we r bigger.
p.s:if the chinese also think they r bigger and stronger then us they should come and take arunachal pradesh.we r waiting.:-):azn:

btw the bangladeshis shuld try arguing like this with brunei or papua new guinea u know someone ur size.shuld not get urself in when bigger boys are talking.:no:

okay the thing is its impossible to talk to the chinese and their bangladeshi-pakistani parasites.
okay we have illegally occupied arunachal pradesh and kashmir and are not going to give it back.take it back if u can.
and for the bangladeshis...we r going to stop ur water...trouble u..yeah because we r bigger.
p.s:if the chinese also think they r bigger and stronger then us they should come and take arunachal pradesh.we r waiting.:-):azn:

Thanks for waiting for us all the time, India was such a good host!

Do some homework before shooting trash!

Intrusion from China happened all the time.

What can India do about it ?

'India is soft on Chinese intrusions' -:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Friend thats all china can do 'instrusions'. India soft on china's instrustions because few chinese soldiers cant do much. China not sending soldiers in large numbers because china knew that will defenetly force india to take action and than there is no stopping. China sending soldiers in finger counting amount because that way china feels bit superior (just like two small brothers fight and big brother trys to show he in charge). India not doing anything because india knew few chinese cant do much. India is good neighbour and thats why india taking it easy. China kept saying its india who provoking china but its china who provoking india. i would advice china to send soldiers in large number and than check it out what happens. Am sure china would regret it.

Indians dont have any valid answer to indian claim over AP so you come up with bully. Just flashing that india is big does not mean diddly squat.

We already know what you are and will be doing with water. So stick to the discussion of the thread.

Indians dont have any valid answer to indian claim over AP so you come up with bully. Just flashing that india is big does not mean diddly squat.

We already know what you are and will be doing with water. So stick to the discussion of the thread.

How you have valid answer for your Bangladesh. Who Bangladesh belongs to you. :rofl:

For your knowledge, China is bigger than India.

No you don't know what we can do with water. So stick with the topic.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

So, what should I call this. "Forward Policy"

China attacking India would be great news for pakistan imo.

Ofcourse it would not be an all out war or anything on that scale but essentially it would be nothing more than a "***** slap" by the chinese upon the indians to remind them about the order of things.

Such an occurence would be a major boost for china and a blow to india's morale.

It would also *hopefully* allow pakistan to maybe apply some pressure on india or perhaps loosen pressure.

I think that china are being more hostile to india because it believes that pakistans corrupt and weak government are softening up on india thus they need to add more balance to the situation.

If there are more people like you in India, I'm sure India will be going down drainage...

i said come and take ur ''south tibet'' if u can.not come like thieves and steal a stone and go back to ur communist party and show it as a trophy.:rofl:

okay i will say this again..we have occupied arunachal pradesh by force.and we are not claiming it.we occupy it.ur mama the chinese are claiming it..so let them come and take it if they can.and yeah im going to rub it in how big we r and i love it.:rofl:

It's like claiming Myanmar and Sri Lanka as a Part of India. It also relates to treaties signed and this too reflect same.

okay i will say this again..we have occupied arunachal pradesh by force.and we are not claiming it.we occupy it.ur mama the chinese are claiming it..so let them come and take it if they can.and yeah im going to rub it in how big we r and i love it.:rofl:

I would ask mod of this forum to take note (post # 42) on the abusive language.

Now my simple reply is - moment you resort to abuse, you have admitted you dont have any valid arguments. That's where I will rest my case with you.

Last edited:
It's like claiming Myanmar and Sri Lanka as a Part of India. It also relates to treaties signed and this too reflect same.

If india has legitimate claim over AP other than inheritance for being British colony, state it. Otherwise beating around bush would not do any good and that’s what India is stuck with.

Back
Top Bottom