What's new

Tensions mount on Chinese-Indian border

I WANT TO KNOW FROM MEMBERS WHY THEY WANT TO SHOW INDIA DOWN AND OUT IN ANY FIELD? AND WHY PAKIS & BONGS SPEAKS ON BEHALF OF CHINESE :frown:

If india has legitimate claim over AP other than inheritance for being British colony, state it. Otherwise beating around bush would not do any good and that’s what India is stuck with.

we all know other regional country envy India;s progress..... anyway .. India has

What makes china a legitimate claims? only they fly their imagination, they also claims island which 200 km from their shores and merely few km form other country

see which dynasty earlier ruled in AP?

CHINESE ARE LIVING IN FAIRY WORLD INFACT INDIANS RULED TILL FAR EAST WHICH OF COURSE OUR PAKIS , BONG & RED CHINIKIS COMRADE WONT ACCEPT IT

Dude easy with the caps. Its consider rude and impolite and against the forum rules.

CHINESE ARE LIVING IN FAIRY WORLD INFACT INDIANS RULED TILL FAR EAST WHICH OF COURSE OUR PAKIS , BONG & RED CHINIKIS COMRADE WONT ACCEPT IT

Hi yankee6, no offence intended but kindly avoid use of words like 'chinky' as they are grossly racist. This forum not being a boxing ring we all can afford to be civil to each other. Regards.

Why you guys in your firsts posts make sweeping statement and get banned after some time , this is a discussion forum and not a war zone , and no derogatory comments ,please stick to the forum rules at the end of the day, it is pak.def and not your own playground.

At this rate of preposterous statement, Indians can argue United States should be Indian territory because it was inhabited by “red Indians”. With these type of statements Indians becoming laughing stock. How China claim Arunachal is as not answer for how and why india lay claim on land based on inheritance from Brits. Indians don’t have any answer so trying to deflect on someone else short comings.

Once again, india do not have any historical connection or legitimate claim over Arunachal pradesh other than inheritance from Brits. Instead of going nuts why dont indians lay down their proof.

Last time i heard, it was some Chinese who was claiming US for China because of Red Indian connection.

I would ask mod of this forum to take note (post # 42) on the abusive language.

Now my simple reply is - moment you resort to abuse, you have admitted you dont have any valid arguments. That's where I will rest my case with you.

see we dont need to prove it is a valid occupation or not to anyone.if the chinese or the bangladeshis or the pakistanis think its invalid then well come and take it.we dont need to answer anyone abt it.

If india has legitimate claim over AP other than inheritance for being British colony, state it. Otherwise beating around bush would not do any good and that’s what India is stuck with.

If that is the case we should go back to Muraya and all those empires. Can you tell me is Bangladesh a independent state if we leave the treaty signed after 1971 war. It all relates to Treaties and not history. History changes but not treaties.

If that is the case we should go back to Muraya and all those empires. Can you tell me is Bangladesh a independent state if we leave the treaty signed after 1971 war. It all relates to Treaties and not history. History changes but not treaties.

Bangladesh earned its independence through arms struggle and is not the same case. Bangladesh or any other country in this discussion is irrelevent, so stick to topic. indians loosing their sleep and keep bringing other irrelevant discussion and even personal attack to cover their deception yet they can not find any legitimate claim over AP.

Bangladesh earned its independence through arms struggle and is not the same case. Bangladesh or any other country in this discussion is irrelevent, so stick to topic. indians loosing their sleep and keep bringing other irrelevant discussion and even personal attack to cover their deception yet they can not find any legitimate claim over AP.

There is absolute relation between Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and China.

Personal attack.. ohh show me.

Arm Struggle - Haha, Pak Military would have eaten whole Bangladesh.

For Legitimate claim then its McMahon Line.

For loose - It's Bangladeshi who loose every time they see Indians.

i urge you to spread this book around, especially chinese and pakistani brothers

India’s China War by Neville Maxwell

India’s China War by Neville Maxwell

Thanks for the link. I have had read that some years ago. It McMahon drawn the line by illegal means with illegitimate Tibetans who has no authority to sign any paper. Not to mention he did not follow British govt instruction. Indians got the illegal McMahon "paper" as inheritance and bullying people in the neighborhood. That's why when I am repeatedly asking indians about legitimate indian claim over AP they just try to deflect and go on to irrelevant topic.

Thanks for the link. I have had read that some years ago. It McMahon drawn the line by illegal means with illegitimate Tibetans who has no authority to sign any paper. Not to mention he did not follow British govt instruction. Indians got the illegal McMahon "paper" as inheritance and bullying people in the neighborhood. That's why when I am repeatedly asking indians about legitimate indian claim over AP they just try to deflect and go on to irrelevant topic.

Ok, lets assume for a second that India's 'occupation' of Arunachal Pradesh is 'illegal', now tell me, as a Bangladeshi and someone that doesn't support India's claim in light of it being an inheritance from the English Empire..What right do you have to your country?

The English simply drew a line and said, this is Bangladesh (East Pakistan, '47-'71), if you can agree with that, why is it so hard for you to agree with India's claims?

Never mind BD, tell me when was Tibet a part of China?

Can't answer any of the above questions can you?

Back
Top Bottom