What's new

Tejas Mk-1 have arrived at Sulur AFB

http://zzwave.com/plaboard/posts/3956177.shtml

At the current exchange rates (in US Dollars):

Rs 463 crore per jet is over $67.6 million each.
HAL Built SU-30MKI is $ 60.6 million
Russian Supplied Su-30MKI is $48.2 million
Gripen E is $66.5 Million (built in India)
F-16 Block 70 is $55.5 Million (built in India)

Any thoughts on why the Tejas MK.1A costs so much?

JF 17 sends Thunder in the Market for price and quality.

Alhumdulilah

If Sardarji Sahib came to his own then all of Pakistani Punjab would come under Khalsa rule with Lahore as its capital. (Historical Punjab)

Think before you speak.
We struggled and we got Pakistan, Congress struggled and got Hindustan, what did Sikhs get? Mere promises of a brighter future by so called Indian secularism? Desicrated holy places of sikhs?

U
Thanks to jinnah again ....

It was a very good choice you made...

You saved India to become big mess... You can only talk about religion, toilet , hindu, RSS..... Etc etc

Pakistan is a last county to point us.... Please take care Hindu, Sikh and other minorities in Pakistan... Me relative live in Pakistan and they say that it is very much better that you live in India..

I couldn't relocate to family here because of VISA and other issues. But new generation will gonna to get marriage in India..

I hope that our new generation would able to relocate to India.

I am sharing about my actual family situation.. So again stop doing BS propaganda..
Under Modi rule Sikhs have no future in India

Beghairat insan ... Kuchh to sharm.kar liya kar..

Bahrin small bahrin bad .. blah blah blah But why pakistani ran away .. as usual .
We will worry about Tejas if and when they clear the FOC, before that stage it's just an expensive and much much delayed experiment, not a military threat

We will worry about Tejas if and when they clear the FOC, before that stage it's just an expensive and much much delayed experiment, not a military threat
Then why are twisting ur panties in knots so early.

Beghairat insan ... Kuchh to sharm.kar liya kar..

Bahrin small bahrin bad .. blah blah blah But why pakistani ran away .. as usual .

Lol try to find ur future first under islamic republic of pakistan..
Our future is very bright, your future was also bright when you were under the rule of Islamic republic for 1000 years, now under RSS fanatics your future seems dark

Then why are twisting ur panties in knots so early.
My panty is not in knots, Modi jees dhoti is up in the air

Sometimes I get astonished at sikhs enthusiasm to defend Hindustan where there Golden Temple was desicrated with tanks of Indian army, how can one be so Bayghairat?
Lol Saudis attached makka with pakistani acting as their slave fighters . So Have some shame.

Our future is very bright, your future was also bright when you were under the rule of Islamic republic for 1000 years, now under RSS fanatics your future seems dark

My panty is not in knots, Modi jees dhoti is up in the air
Laat checked it was u frothing from both end over a fighter plane made by india. So calm.down.

Lol Saudis attached makka with pakistani acting as their slave fighters . So Have some shame.

Laat checked it was u frothing from both end over a fighter plane made by india. So calm.down.
That will be my last day when I worry about something made in India, name one thing you people make to perfection other than propaganda, vulgar dance and piss cola ?

That will be my last day when I worry about something made in India, name one thing you people make to perfection other than propaganda, vulgar dance and piss cola ?
Then stop frothing . Take chill pill..

Back
Top Bottom