What's new

Tejas Mk-1 have arrived at Sulur AFB

Chinese junks are very efficient for Indian Skunks.
And before blabbering about JF-17 crash remember that was a well flown machine unlike your factory fresh MAKHI.

_87d63b56-79d9-11e8-b46a-be68571826e9.jpg
Lol ...Yet another butthurt.

Chinese Junk has low crash rate than mighty SU 30mki !

I'll comment on Tejas when there will be a flyable squadron ready.
Lol. Will see.

Pakistanis are more frustrated about tejas than a 40 year old virgin.

No wonder they ran from Bahrain air show.
And why Indians ran away from every international airshow including UK, DUBAI, PARIS bitch always crying for Bahrain Bahrain Bahrain

And why Indians ran away from every international airshow including UK, DUBAI, PARIS bitch always crying for Bahrain Bahrain Bahrain
Lol... We go where we want. Pakistan confirmed it's participation in Bahrain and then ran away with tail b/w its leg when Tejas participation was announced.

Yes another crash of super duper MAKHI must be causing you that.
Yeah. 6 crashes in 18 years of service is giving us sleepless nights .

Lol... We go where we want. Pakistan confirmed it's participation in Bahrain and then ran away with tail b/w its leg when Tejas participation was announced.
If you Indians were chocolate you would eat your self.....first have the confidence to fly a single engine on your Republic Day besides, Bahrain was more of a second tier civil entity as hardly any fighter jets were present on static display.

Make that 8.....while we lost two single engine JF-17 in 11 years ....the type has flown out to participate in air shows and exercises across the globe, it's even got an air to air kill of a UAV....what have you got to show for your self......a balloon. LoL.

Don't say about injunction seat.... Pak airforce record is very worst on this part about pilot safe injunction
Sardar sahib I hope you had ejection seats during rule of Ranjeet Singh? Wast it the last time sikhs had a country of their own?

when was confirmed??? show us the prove @punit o_O, we don't interest in 2nd rate airshows like bahrain, we are trying to promote it sale to big airshows like paris dubai china and uk airshows, so bring your Tej@$$ those airshows, then compare with JF-17 @punit :lol::sick::enjoy: and you're dancing on your tails only on one performance to 2 nd rate airshows well done @punit :enjoy:

Yeah. 6 crashes in 18 years of service is giving us sleepless nights
11 years just 2 crash only for a single engine jet, now think who is better @punit :sarcastic::haha:;):p::enjoy:

Don't say about injunction seat.... Pak airforce record is very worst on this part about pilot safe injunction
Sometimes I get astonished at sikhs enthusiasm to defend Hindustan where there Golden Temple was desicrated with tanks of Indian army, how can one be so Bayghairat?

Aircraft of the future, as Indian Air Chief said.
These are just baby steps to achieve final goal, I think this what the idea is...

Sometimes I get astonished at sikhs enthusiasm to defend Hindustan where there Golden Temple was desicrated with tanks of Indian army, how can one be so Bayghairat?

If you are Muslim then does nit meant that you are royal to Pakistan ... Even you're fighting internally with muslims and even in west front ....

So keep out religion and propaganda ..... We are indians first then comes religious, states or anything

If you are Muslim then does nit meant that you are royal to Pakistan ... Even you're fighting internally with muslims and even in west front ....

So keep out religion and propaganda ..... We are indians first then comes religious, states or anything
Haha that's why I called you bayghairat, At least body guards of Indira Gandhi had ghairat, I salute them

hypocrite same thing applies for Pakistan, we go where we want ignorant. one thing is sure Pakistan proudly presents its JF-17 Thunder in front of world in every major airshow and send its JF-17 Thunder in multinational drills most recently Suadi Arabian Sheild 1. what about your Samoosa Tejas ???? why indian air force too shy to bring it on world stage ??? OH i see there is nothing to show still in development after 40 years :hitwall:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom