What's new

Tejas Mk-1 have arrived at Sulur AFB

hypocrite same thing applies for Pakistan, we go where we want ignorant. one thing is sure Pakistan proudly presents its JF-17 Thunder in front of world in every major airshow and send its JF-17 Thunder in multinational drills most recently Suadi Arabian Sheild 1. what about your Samoosa Tejas ???? why indian air force too shy to bring it on world stage ??? OH i see there is nothing to show still in development after 40 years :hitwall:
Haha and why are you hunting for 110 single seat planes from international market if your Tejas are successful?

Haha that's why I called you bayghairat, At least body guards of Indira Gandhi had ghairat, I salute them

bayghairat are those who sell their people to US and don't even their families knows about it...and who ever asked for those missing are labled and abducted as anti extanlishment...

Haha and why are you hunting for 110 single seat planes from international market if your Tejas are successful?

internal matter not to be disclose on a enemy forum...

Haha that's why I called you bayghairat, At least body guards of Indira Gandhi had ghairat, I salute them

Lol....

I proud of indian muslums after listing your thoughts....

Thanks jinnah; you made a good choice & we are very pleasure .... Thank you again ...

bayghairat are those who sell their people to US and don't even their families knows about it...and who ever asked for those missing are labled and abducted as anti extanlishment...

internal matter not to be disclose on a enemy forum...
Lol, even a blind enemy can make out that you have blundered over a period of 40 years, you do not have to disclose this national secret.

Lol....

Thanks jinnah; you made a good choice & we are very pleasure .... Thank you again ...
We all know and see on WhatsApp , although you are censoring internet , what you are doing to Indian muslims

Lol....

Before thanking Jinnah ask your RSS masters, they say they can't tolerate distribution of Bharat mata

Keep saluting them...
That's where you belong, saluting Indian Sikhs
And by the way.. post reported for being off topic

If Sardarji Sahib came to his own then all of Pakistani Punjab would come under Khalsa rule with Lahore as its capital. (Historical Punjab)

Think before you speak.

Sardar sahib I hope you had ejection seats during rule of Ranjeet Singh? Wast it the last time sikhs had a country of their own?

Lol, even a blind enemy can make out that you have blundered over a period of 40 years, you do not have to disclose this national secret.

We all know and see on WhatsApp , although you are censoring internet , what you are doing to Indian muslims

Before thanking Jinnah ask your RSS masters, they say they can't tolerate distribution of Bharat mata

Thanks to jinnah again ....

It was a very good choice you made...

You saved India to become big mess... You can only talk about religion, toilet , hindu, RSS..... Etc etc

Pakistan is a last county to point us.... Please take care Hindu, Sikh and other minorities in Pakistan... Me relative live in Pakistan and they say that it is very much better that you live in India..

I couldn't relocate to family here because of VISA and other issues. But new generation will gonna to get marriage in India..

I hope that our new generation would able to relocate to India.

I am sharing about my actual family situation.. So again stop doing BS propaganda..

Fake. Thats a French AF mirage.

Tejas has never crashed, bet that's disappointing for you.8-)
french airforce...................did you see the title?
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...4#imgdii=wOkbmNsenkufJM:&imgrc=jMRr_P1aHvEFkM:

frenchman standing next to the tejas...clearly.....i bet thats a slap in the face

Fake video. Have some ghairat..

everything is fake.....even Tejas. but you are Indian and naturally begharait

Pakistanis are more frustrated about tejas than a 40 year old virgin.

No wonder they ran from Bahrain air show.

we wish you drop all foreign crap and just induct tejas.....it will be a nice tukey shoot.....sorry hanuman shoot.
but fact is your airforce is forced to take this 36 year old virgin and you are the 40 year old virgin who has been trying to rape but fail even at your national sport.

Back
Top Bottom