What's new

Tejas Mk-1 have arrived at Sulur AFB

Oh yeah so now you can insult a billion people and that's ok but I insult one and you stick up for your Hindu brother . Jog on Indian lover

YOU ARE EXPOSED ....
you are openly say bad words against him and i didn't say any bad words against him directly @snow lake , if i'm Indian lover why i say India RAPISTAN @snow lake o_O:p:;):enjoy: you haven't a manners don't you @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

hypocrite same thing applies for Pakistan, we go where we want ignorant. one thing is sure Pakistan proudly presents its JF-17 Thunder in front of world in every major airshow and send its JF-17 Thunder in multinational drills most recently Suadi Arabian Sheild 1. what about your Samoosa Tejas ???? why indian air force too shy to bring it on world stage ??? OH i see there is nothing to show still in development after 40 years :hitwall:

No it's not the same. Pakistan did pay entrance fee and was allocated parking just besides Tejas and that's when you retreated. You can downplay Bahrain but one upping your competition does bring fame, even if there are no prospective buyers around.

Pakistan carefully participate in single race where it always comes first.

french airforce...................did you see the title?
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=tejas+crash&client=ms-android-samsung&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ZSUy6IkgRCWbyM%2CXjiSmYSS_Ae1NM%2C_&usg=__l4b_8F4e4zL9WKnkO331gVADOCU=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio_JvkqP7bAhWOSH0KHVMZA0IQ_h0I3gEwGQ&biw=1500&bih=934#imgdii=wOkbmNsenkufJM:&imgrc=jMRr_P1aHvEFkM:

frenchman standing next to the tejas...clearly.....i bet thats a slap in the face

everything is fake.....even Tejas. but you are Indian and naturally begharait

we wish you drop all foreign crap and just induct tejas.....it will be a nice tukey shoot.....sorry hanuman shoot.
but fact is your airforce is forced to take this 36 year old virgin and you are the 40 year old virgin who has been trying to rape but fail even at your national sport.

Tejas has NEVER crashed. It's orgasm video by some Pakistani.

BTW, Tejas is 36 year old piece of antique.
Care to explain what four decades worth of tech is installed in thunder ahead of Tejas?

No it's not the same. Pakistan did pay entrance fee and was allocated parking just besides Tejas and that's when you retreated. You can downplay Bahrain but one upping your competition does bring fame, even if there are no prospective buyers around.

please provide the prove that we were down[layed at the last moment because of your TeJ@$$ in Bahrain airshow, because were busy in Qatar for the demostrion of JF @boxer_B :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

you are openly say bad words against him and i didn't say any bad words against him directly @snow lake , if i'm Indian lover why i say India RAPISTAN @snow lake o_O:p:;):enjoy: you haven't a manners don't you @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall::crazy:
Double agents traitors pretend to b3 one thing and inside are another.

Fix your self Indian lover.
Regarding manners.....calling a whole natio RAPISTAN is good manner...

Jahil Indian dafa ho

BTW, Tejas is 36 year old piece of antique.
Care to explain what four decades worth of tech is installed in thunder ahead of Tejas?
Thunder is nothing but do cross the border. Come for tea at Lahore

can you please share the reference related to Bahrain Airshow official sources ???? and please not Indian sources.
and yes agreed that tejas have never crashed because how could a fighter plan crash which is in development phase :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

can you please share the reference related to Bahrain Airshow official sources ???? and please not Indian sources.
and yes agreed that tejas have never crashed because how could a fighter plan crash which is in development phase :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The truck crashed and tejas was on it

The truck crashed and tejas was on it
Like this !
images (8).jpeg

Double agents traitors pretend to b3 one thing and inside are another.

Fix your self Indian lover.
Regarding manners.....calling a whole natio RAPISTAN is good manner...

Jahil Indian dafa ho

Thunder is nothing but do cross the border. Come for tea at Lahore
i'm Pakistani, and proud Muslim, may be you're not Muslim because may be you're not Muslim, but Islam preaches that if the non Muslim says bad about you still respect him and convince politely, if the non muslim still don't understand then you say a bad word against him @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall: And i am stating a fact that India infact biggest rapist country of the world so whats wrong with it calling India RAPISTAN @snow lake o_O

Jahil religion less Pakistani dafa ho @snow lake :blah::blah::blah:

So what every airforce have an accidents @punit o_O JF-17 accident rate lot lower than whole IAF just 2 in 11 years @punit :p::enjoy:

Another victim of greedy capitalist and currupt Government policies like Marut. Instead of having 200+ Tejas Mk1 and 2 we are having 40 mouth eaten Mk1 and Still struggling to raise funds for 126 Rafales.

Look at communist Soviets and Chinese defence industries and look at ours.

#communism4India

Looks like F16 had a affair with mirage and the love child was born with inferiority complex :lol:[/QUOTE
Another victim of greedy capitalist and currupt Government policies like Marut. Instead of having 200+ Tejas Mk1 and 2 we are having 40 mouth eaten Mk1 and Still struggling to raise funds for 126 Rafales.

Look at communist Soviets and Chinese defence industries and look at ours.

#communism4India

It could be worse

We could be like Pakistan

Unable to buy modern hardware-based from west and relying on second tier chineasecpeople budget military'military equipment reserved for smaller military's

It could be worse

We could be like Pakistan

Unable to buy modern hardware-based from west and relying on second tier chineasecpeople budget military'military equipment reserved for smaller military's
As if we are not, 45% of tejas is from outside India including engine thays why we bent down to bully trump.

Back
Top Bottom