What's new

Tejas Mk-1 have arrived at Sulur AFB

french airforce...................did you see the title?
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=tejas+crash&client=ms-android-samsung&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ZSUy6IkgRCWbyM%2CXjiSmYSS_Ae1NM%2C_&usg=__l4b_8F4e4zL9WKnkO331gVADOCU=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio_JvkqP7bAhWOSH0KHVMZA0IQ_h0I3gEwGQ&biw=1500&bih=934#imgdii=wOkbmNsenkufJM:&imgrc=jMRr_P1aHvEFkM:

frenchman standing next to the tejas...clearly.....i bet thats a slap in the face

everything is fake.....even Tejas. but you are Indian and naturally begharait

we wish you drop all foreign crap and just induct tejas.....it will be a nice tukey shoot.....sorry hanuman shoot.
but fact is your airforce is forced to take this 36 year old virgin and you are the 40 year old virgin who has been trying to rape but fail even at your national sport.

LOLOL, a thumbnail of a Jaguar crash on a video of a Mirage crash, looks like the work of a jealous pakistani.
You basically google searched Tejas crash and copy pasted the first thing you found. How obviously desperate.

Here's the original video of the Mirage 2000 crash.
Here's the original article of the Jaguar crash from which the Tejas hater plagiarized and edited to make it look like Tejas crashed, too bad for him only desperate idiots like you will believe him as you lot don't bother to even fact check with multiple sources.
http://www.chindits.co.in/2015/06/images-crashed-iaf-jaguar.html?m=1
Literally, the visible tail code itself should prove you wrong on the spot.

Tejas has never crashed. PERIOD.
Now go cry in a corner from the obvious disappointment you are feeling.

Agree with what you said but communism has no future my friend :)

As long as workers or 99% are getting brainwashed by 1% its true.

With rise of social media world is heavily leaning towards Communism. Social media was marks dream, a uncontrolled stream of news for people.

We are here and we will triumph one day.

Workers of the world will unite ! :)

i'm Pakistani, and proud Muslim, may be you're not Muslim because may be you're not Muslim, but Islam preaches that if the non Muslim says bad about you still respect him and convince politely, if the non muslim still don't understand then you say a bad word against him @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall: And i am stating a fact that India infact biggest rapist country of the world so whats wrong with it calling India RAPISTAN @snow lake o_O

Jahil religion less Pakistani dafa ho @snow lake :blah::blah::blah:

So what every airforce have an accidents @punit o_O JF-17 accident rate lot lower than whole IAF just 2 in 11 years @punit :p::enjoy:
No one is denying accident and accidents are part and parcels of work .But some imminent members were getting excited over posible crash of LCA so shown them a few pics.

As long as workers or 99% are getting brainwashed by 1% its true.

With rise of social media world is heavily leaning towards Communism. Social media was marks dream, a uncontrolled stream of news for people.

We are here and we will triumph one day.

Workers of the world will unite ! :)
And how exactly will india transform into a central command economy from such a huge and successful market capital economy?
and after that how will manage your foreign relations? I guess only nations like north korea will support you on a international platform.

can you please share the reference related to Bahrain Airshow official sources ???? and please not Indian sources.
and yes agreed that tejas have never crashed because how could a fighter plan crash which is in development phase :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In development?
Tejas was officially inducted into the IAF's Flying Daggers squadron way back in 2016 child.

Were you too busy with your indophobia to have read some news?

please provide the prove that we were down[layed at the last moment because of your TeJ@$$ in Bahrain airshow, because were busy in Qatar for the demostrion of JF @boxer_B :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Stop joking the Qatar airshow happened a month after BIAS 2016.

IMG_20180109_092446.jpg
upload_2015-12-20_13-43-14.png

Last edited:
No one is denying accident and accidents are part and parcels of work .But some imminent members were getting excited over posible crash of LCA so shown them a few pics.
As far as i know there was no crash of LCA @punit and that a fact @punit rest a members like @snow lake just a blabbering without the facts @punit :tup:

In development?
Tejas was officially inducted into the IAF's flying dagger squadron way back in 2016 child.

View attachment 483803 View attachment 483804
thanks for confirmations but may be for security reasons that we had move away from participation from the show @CyclopS just my 2 cent @CyclopS :angel:

In development?
Tejas was officially inducted into the IAF's flying dagger squadron way back in 2016 child.

The Pakistanis couldn't let their citizens realise that the JF-17 is not some super duper fighter.

Whereas we have an aircraft they wish they had.

As far as i know there was no crash of LCA @punit and that a fact @punit rest a members like @snow lake just a blabbering without the facts @punit :tup:

thanks for confirmations but may be for security reasons that we had move away from participation from the show @CyclopS just my 2 cent @CyclopS :angel:
You just like sucking Indians....because you are an Indian. I bet you have a little ganesh statue on your table ad well.

Don't mention me in your posts else I will treat you asbyou are. A Hindu Indian

i'm Pakistani, and proud Muslim, may be you're not Muslim because may be you're not Muslim, but Islam preaches that if the non Muslim says bad about you still respect him and convince politely, if the non muslim still don't understand then you say a bad word against him @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall: And i am stating a fact that India infact biggest rapist country of the world so whats wrong with it calling India RAPISTAN @snow lake o_O

Jahil religion less Pakistani dafa ho @snow lake :blah::blah::blah:

So what every airforce have an accidents @punit o_O JF-17 accident rate lot lower than whole IAF just 2 in 11 years @punit :p::enjoy:
Jahil...lol punit is chupoo.

You are not a Pakistani and defiantly not a Muslim....You are 100 percent Hindu Indian. Look at whobyou are sucking up to....chuppoo

You just like sucking Indians....because you are an Indian. I bet you have a little ganesh statue on your table ad well.

Don't mention me in your posts else I will treat you asbyou are. A Hindu Indian
you pathetic brainless Pakistani who lives in fantasy world and wishful thinking, show me where LCA crashed in past and @CyclopS provide a prove that JF-17 was a participant in a bharian airshow i acepted his prove so what your problem man @snow lake and i muslim and i am pakistan lived at northnazimabad karachi 2 years ago @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

In development?
Tejas was officially inducted into the IAF's Flying Daggers squadron way back in 2016 child.

look at yourself calling me a kid would not add any value in your comment, how many squadrons of Tejas is inducted in IAF dear officer 8-) calling a squadron of 6 Tejas its an insult of the term "squadron" mark my words tejas is still in development and will be in development for next 20 years and after that you guys will start waiting for AMCA to fulfill gap :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Jahil...lol punit is chupoo.

You are not a Pakistani and defiantly not a Muslim....You are 100 percent Hindu Indian. Look at whobyou are sucking up to....chuppoo
What ever you think @snow lake but Islam doesn't perches to insult others, I from pakistan from karachi north nazimabad and im proud muslim you fasle flagger @snow lake ;):enjoy:

Okay if its what you wish... They'll struggle and get their Khalistan which includes Pakistani Punjab too.. Lahore will be the Capital of Khalistan!!
image_search_1530525334040.jpg

We struggled and we got Pakistan, Congress struggled and got Hindustan, what did Sikhs get? Mere promises of a brighter future by so called Indian secularism? Desicrated holy places of sikhs?

U

Under Modi rule Sikhs have no future in India

you pathetic brainless Pakistani who lives in fantasy world and wishful thinking, show me where LCA crashed in past and @CyclopS provide a prove that JF-17 was a participant in a bharian airshow i acepted his prove so what your problem man @snow lake and i muslim and i am pakistan lived at northnazimabad karachi 2 years ago @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
There it it...you pathetic brainless Pakistani
Now tell me I was wrong when I said you are Indian.

Go drink cow piss

So why did you calm Indian RAPISTS.. don't quote me Islam you piss drinker. You have been outed
You are about as Pakistani as a modi

There it it...you pathetic brainless Pakistani
Now tell me I was wrong when I said you are Indian.

Go drink cow piss

So why did you calm Indian RAPISTS.. don't quote me Islam you piss drinker. You have been outed
You are about as Pakistani as a modi
I am first trying tell you in the polite way but you don't understand so thats why i insulted you that you're pathetic @snow lake , I am stated fact infact India is biggest rapist country in the world that a prove that i am not Indian @snow lake in your post #110 look it yourself

because you are an Indian. @snow lake

and i believe in Allah and its prophet more than you @snow lake
Allah and prophet (pbuh) preaches that don't lose temparment and our prophet did the same for his whole life @snow lake

You're showing bad face of muslim to the whole world @snow lake

Back
Top Bottom