What's new

Tejas Mk-1 have arrived at Sulur AFB

I am first trying tell you in the polite way but you don't understand so thats why i insulted you that you're pathetic @snow lake , I am stated fact infact India is biggest rapist country in the world that a prove that i am not Indian @snow lake in your post #110 look it yourself

because you are an Indian. @snow lake

and i believe in Allah and its prophet more than you @snow lake
Allah and prophet (pbuh) preaches that don't lose temparment and our prophet did the same for his whole life @snow lake

You're showing bad face of muslim to the whole world @snow lake

Ha haha

I am first trying tell you in the polite way but you don't understand so thats why i insulted you that you're pathetic @snow lake , I am stated fact infact India is biggest rapist country in the world that a prove that i am not Indian @snow lake in your post #110 look it yourself

because you are an Indian. @snow lake

and i believe in Allah and its prophet more than you @snow lake
Allah and prophet (pbuh) preaches that don't lose temparment and our prophet did the same for his whole life @snow lake

You're showing bad face of muslim to the whole world @snow lake
Jahil....Hindu pretending to be a mullah
What muslim would say and i believe in Allah and its prophet more than you .

Not it's........but His prophet pbuh.

Ok gungadin

What a retard you're @snow lake :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Better to be a retard than a Hindu piss drinker

It's fun to see a senior member trying to prove that he is Pakistani and getting abused in the process by another senior member.
What a collection of senior members in PDF

Jahil....Hindu pretending to be a mullah
What muslim would say and i believe in Allah and its prophet more than you .

Not it's........but His prophet pbuh.

Ok gungadin

Better to be a retard than a Hindu piss drinker
you have no cure for your retard illness @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: @waz @The Eagle @WebMaster look at the @snow lake he continually claiming/blaming that i am not muslim without a proof Please ban him @waz @The Eagle @Horus

It's fun to see a senior member trying to prove that he is Pakistani and getting abused in the process by another senior member.
What a collection of senior members in PDF
I am beleive in real fact and @snow lake lives in his fantasy world/wishful thinking of his @aman_rai

you have no cure for your retard illness @snow lake :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: @waz @The Eagle @WebMaster look at the @snow lake he continually claiming/blaming that i am not muslim without a proof Please ban him @waz @The Eagle @Horus

I am beleive in real fact and @snow lake lives in his fantasy world/wishful thinking of his @aman_rai

So calling me retarded is NOT AN INSULT...
Funny thing is you go to religion you say things like I don't insult but you do exactly what you preach not to.
Again 2nd time I will let it go.....You can stop.

Abuse me again and you will be treated as you should be

So calling me retarded is NOT AN INSULT...
Funny thing is you go to religion you say things like I don't insult but you do exactly what you preach not to.
Again 2nd time I will let it go.....You can stop.
Because you're not trying to understand me first i conveyed you my message politely to you @snow lake

Okay if its what you wish... They'll struggle and get their Khalistan which includes Pakistani Punjab too.. Lahore will be the Capital of Khalistan!!
View attachment 483831
lol but sikhs not interested in your proposed Khalistan as they already defined borders of Khalistan under 2020 vision. Here is the source link watch & enjoy

It could be worse

We could be like Pakistan

Unable to buy modern hardware-based from west and relying on second tier chineasecpeople budget military'military equipment reserved for smaller military's
lol@second tier
This second tier China is about to cross USA as No 1 economy of the world in 2020, it is the only second country to field 2 stealth fighters, dont fool yourself by calling Chinese technology as second tier. You are about to get the shock of your life.

look at yourself calling me a kid would not add any value in your comment, how many squadrons of Tejas is inducted in IAF dear officer 8-) calling a squadron of 6 Tejas its an insult of the term "squadron" mark my words tejas is still in development and will be in development for next 20 years and after that you guys will start waiting for AMCA to fulfill gap :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Firstly its 8 Tejas.

Secondly, it was inducted in 2016 genius.
You expect a full 10 squadrons of Tejas in less than 2 years? Get over yourself.

How many JF-17s were inducted in the first few years after its induction pray tell?
It is completely normal for a new plane to have low production rate in the beginning, maybe you didn't realise it because of all the confirmation bias you pakistanis have cultivated up until now.

You lot need to understand that Tejas has gone into full scale production and large numbers are all but guaranteed and no amount of you lot crying on the internet is gonna change that.
A new production line opened last year which will help produce 8 Tejas a year, a third production line is being built in Nekkundi which will be operational by 2019 which will produce 8 Tejas a year to bring up the production rate to the promised 16 Tejas a year.

Don't mistake hope for reality, just coz Tejas doesn't have large numbers now doesn't mean its production will remain static.
Remember you lot said the same about HAL producing Su-30 MKIs and now we have 240 of it, far more than originally planned.

Last edited:
Firstly its 8 Tejas.

You expect a full 10 squadrons of Tejas in less than 2 years? Get over yourself.

How many JF-17s were inducted in the first few years after its induction pray tell?
It is completely normal for a new plane to have low production rate in the beginning, maybe you didn't realise it because of all the confirmation bias you pakistanis have cultivated up until now.

You lot need to understand that Tejas has gone into full scale production and large numbers are all but guaranteed and no amount of you lot crying on the internet is gonna change that.
A new production line opened last year which will help produce 8 Tejas a year, a third production line is being built in Nekkundi which will be operational by 2019 which will produce 8 Tejas a year to bring up the production rate to the promised 16 Tejas a year.

Don't mistake hope for reality, just coz Tejas doesn't have large numbers now doesn't mean its production will remain static.
Remember you lot said the same about HAL producing Su-30 MKIs and now we have 240 of it, far more than originally planned.
I thought 9 LCA was produced

Firstly its 8 Tejas.

best wishes for you and your so called "indigenous" tejas but in ground reality it seems that Indian Airforce not very much interested in Tejas platform also Indian navy once rejected it. Both IAF and IN looking for foreign platform, i hope you have read following articles
Old suitors line up as India hunts for fighter jets again
Home-made setback?

please provide the prove that we were down[layed at the last moment because of your TeJ@$$ in Bahrain airshow, because were busy in Qatar for the demostrion of JF @boxer_B :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

can you please share the reference related to Bahrain Airshow official sources ???? and please not Indian sources.
and yes agreed that tejas have never crashed because how could a fighter plan crash which is in development phase :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@CyclopS provided proof to you. There were also pdf files that are removed or moved on BIAS website.

I don't understand that being a defense enthusiast, we were waiting for a one on one between Tejas and jf17 till last moment and you somehow missed that grand finale, the clash of titans, the hype???

Are you both really ignorant or acting like one?

BTW, we don't fly jets before FOC unlike some air force that inducts fighter jets without pesa/aesa/tested ejection seats and usually end up like scenarios that @punit posted.

Back to topic.

The hangar looks huge and simply awesome .

Tejss is clearly a huge project

Mark one to one a then mark two and the advanced medium combat plane in 2035

Throw in Indian awacs and ballistic middle defense and you can see S major global aaerospace giant

Nit forgetting dhruv and light attack choppers and huge Brahms brahmos missle systems

Back
Top Bottom