What's new

Team of Dirilis Ertugrul excited over overwhelming response in Pakistan

Ah shit, here we go again.

In hindsight, them being appreciative of this drama is great. But don't go absolute bonkers over it. Seriously where is our own pride, this immature nation needs to grow up.

Ah shit, here we go again.

In hindsight, them being appreciative of this drama is great. But don't go absolute bonkers over it. Seriously where is our own pride, this immature nation needs to grow up.

Immature nation was complaining about Indian content now they want more foreign content from another foreign country like Turkey

Immature nation was complaining about Indian content now they want more foreign content from another foreign country like Turkey

I normally don't have any problems with a occasional foreign drama popping as long it's educational or something. But this idolization of other countries is nauseating. We focus so much on them that we don't even bother learning who we are ourselves.

Seriously WTF....

First , Indian entertainment was the opium and now it is Turkish.

Shaan Shahid was right , instead of focusing on your own people and industry , we promote foreign material over here.
I mean I understand liking foreign material in an organic fashion but why the hell is state endorsing it ?

No one is stopping any one from Producing quality dramas in Pakistan but untill they do we cant strave ourselves of good entertainment. As for Shaan Shahid we all know kind of movies he produced with him being director, producer, scriptwriter and even starred himself in the same fucking movie. We all know the result of 3rd or should i say 4th or 5th class movies that came out of our industry. In reality people are fed up with Indian style dramas and movies that are just copy pasted from the Bollywood coupled with 3rd class actors. There is not a single actor in Pakistan which capable to star themselves in a movie with our heros like Edhi, Allama Iqbal, Quad e Azam, LA Khan and so many more. Let just put all this hate away and let people enjoy a decent drama series. Mean while Pakistan produces another saas bahu TV series with wife being a victim and husband having an affair or wife having an affair or both having an affair so fucking predictable and disgusting culture being promoted via TV channels.

No one is stopping any one from Producing quality dramas in Pakistan but untill they do we cant strave ourselves of good entertainment. As for Shaan Shahid we all know kind of movies he produced with him being director, producer, scriptwriter and even starred himself in the same fucking movie. We all know the result of 3rd or should i say 4th or 5th class movies that came out of our industry. In reality people are fed up with Indian style dramas and movies that are just copy pasted from the Bollywood coupled with 3rd class actors. There is not a single actor in Pakistan which capable to star themselves in a movie with our heros like Edhi, Allama Iqbal, Quad e Azam, LA Khan and so many more. Let just put all this hate away and let people enjoy a decent drama series. Mean while Pakistan produces another saas bahu TV series with wife being a victim and husband having an affair or wife having an affair or both having an affair so fucking predictable.

You do reliaze that in every country there is a thing called Soap Operas I mean I come from a part Latin background and telenovelas were practically the same love story crap again its the same in Turkey but the Turks are keen business people and good at soft power they know conservative Islamic nations like Pakistan,Afghanistan and Middle Eastern nations wont tolerate shows like that why not have a show ike Game of Thrones about Ottoman rulers and Otttoman history lace in something Islamic boom ecstasy for folks like that Turkish tv executive "it's all about the money money"

*Pakistani dude-Oh my gosh this Ertugrul series has taught me a lot of the glorious Turkish Islamic History

*Turkish actor/actresses-Wanna have some Raki dude wears a western style suit,and fellow actresses wears a scandalous evening gown.

*Pakistani-Wot in taranations is this you haram khor,gora wannabe,

Pakee dude leaves but faps to actreses in the series

This is my gripe here those people who complained about the Indian Series and Indian Bollywood,in the 2000s and early 2010s are basically lapping up Turkish soft power like damsels Wow how the tables have turned

No the Shaan dude has a point the Indian industry was bad enough but now you want some gora wannabe Turks peddling their soft power no wonder Pakistanis are confused asf

I mean practically every empire in the Middle Ages be it Islamic or non Islamic had a lot of wrong doings and atrocities no doubt

It's funny we complain so much about how other Muslims have fallen and become more liberal but fail to reliaze that the Turks are practically the most liberal and secular country in the Islamic world

If Pakistanis had any ounce of pride they should stop larping about we wuz Turks we wuz Persians we wuz Arabz and be proud of what we are

Normal country-what how dare you insult and criticize my nation

Pakistanis-How dare you insult Turkey or China they are our brothers and shiettt,you are Indian or Iranian agent

1000x agree

Eheeee

Dude a few months back he was b...tching about how the Turks were westernized gora Raki slugging people and how Ataturk was bad and evil now shrills for their propaganda

Excuses Pakistanis are good at excuses thats it

Yes Turkish shows are much more westernised in detail and have the same love story nonsense yet Pakistanis complain about their own productions

Bro it's just a TV show like Games of Thrones nothing special get some fresh air and weren't you criticizing the Turks a few months ago for having Ataturk as leader and them being liberal.

*complains about the British and Indians for going against Pakistani and Islamic values forgets that Turks are hardcore Kemalists and with more Turkish content the opposite might occur lel

ترکی میں 2016 کی ناکام فوجی بغاوت پر اگر کوئی ٹی وی سیریل بنی ہے تو اسے بھی پاکستان کی پانچ زبانوں میں ڈب کر کے تمام چینلز پر دکھانا چاہیے

EXl-HbvXsAAggsh

ترکی میں 2016 کی ناکام فوجی بغاوت پر اگر کوئی ٹی وی سیریل بنی ہے تو اسے بھی پاکستان کی پانچ زبانوں میں ڈب کر کے تمام چینلز پر دکھانا چاہیے

EXl-HbvXsAAggsh

Could you translate

You do reliaze that in every country there is a thing called Soap Operas I mean I come from a part Latin background and telenovelas were practically the same love story crap again its the same in Turkey but the Turks are keen business people and good at soft power they know conservative Islamic nations like Pakistan,Afghanistan and Middle Eastern nations wont tolerate shows like that why not have a show ike Game of Thrones about Ottoman rulers and Otttoman history lace in something Islamic boom ecstasy for folks like that Turkish tv executive "it's all about the money money"

Mate answer me one thing has Pakistan produced a single TV series which isnt copy of another copy? I mean it is ok to roll on that typical saas bahu bullshit but once in a while a quality series need to be released away from this typical crap. Lets just admit the fact that we cant produce a decent drama series even after investing billions in it. Also some Pakistanis can find a conspiracy in their own turd so let people watch this series in peace. Those who dont like it can watch local dramas and promote our local industry no one is stopping them. I would like a turkish drama over than poorly copied indian crap series anyday. Same people jinko Games of thrones kay julaab lagay huay thay ab unko Turkish series say masla ho gaya hai. Aj Game of throne lagwa do PTV par sab kay sab aisay khushiyaan manayein gay goray deikh kar jaisay maheenay ki qabz theek hogae ho.

*Pakistani dude-Oh my gosh this Ertugrul series has taught me a lot of the glorious Turkish Islamic History

*Turkish actor/actresses-Wanna have some Raki dude wears a western style suit,and fellow actresses wears a scandalous evening gown.

*Pakistani-Wot in taranations is this you haram khor,gora wannabe,

Pakee dude leaves but faps to actreses in the series

This is my gripe here those people who complained about the Indian Series and Indian Bollywood,in the 2000s and early 2010s are basically lapping up Turkish soft power like damsels Wow how the tables have turned

No the Shaan dude has a point the Indian industry was bad enough but now you want some gora wannabe Turks peddling their soft power no wonder Pakistanis are confused asf

I mean practically every empire in the Middle Ages be it Islamic or non Islamic had a lot of wrong doings and atrocities no doubt

It's funny we complain so much about how other Muslims have fallen and become more liberal but fail to reliaze that the Turks are practically the most liberal and secular country in the Islamic world

If Pakistanis had any ounce of pride they should stop larping about we wuz Turks we wuz Persians we wuz Arabz and be proud of what we are

Normal country-what how dare you insult and criticize my nation

Pakistanis-How dare you insult Turkey or China they are our brothers and shiettt,you are Indian or Iranian agent

1000x agree

Eheeee

Dude a few months back he was b...tching about how the Turks were westernized gora Raki slugging people and how Ataturk was bad and evil now shrills for their propaganda

Excuses Pakistanis are good at excuses thats it

Yes Turkish shows are much more westernised in detail and have the same love story nonsense yet Pakistanis complain about their own productions

Bro it's just a TV show like Games of Thrones nothing special get some fresh air and weren't you criticizing the Turks a few months ago for having Ataturk as leader and them being liberal.

*complains about the British and Indians for going against Pakistani and Islamic values forgets that Turks are hardcore Kemalists and with more Turkish content the opposite might occur lel

It's not an excuse. It's a fact, but a fact I think that is fixable. Pakistan doesn't have experience in this kind of production, that can be fixed if Government just invests. I blame the Government.

Back
Top Bottom