What's new

Team of Dirilis Ertugrul excited over overwhelming response in Pakistan

Pakistan has no policies in place to promote its media industry. The good media productions working on modern social problems get censored by TLP pressure... so what are you on about.
Isn't tlp part of this society and reflect how people think? What is tlp of it doesn't have the support of the people.
Besides I don't think Pakistanis are even ready for better entertainment shows. Half of the nation consider it haram and yet see it.

Isn't tlp part of this society and reflect how people think? What is tlp of it doesn't have the support of the people.
Besides I don't think Pakistanis are even ready for better entertainment shows. Half of the nation consider it haram and yet see it.

How many supporters does TLP have? And what authority does TLP have when Government censorboard and government cleared it, and who can allow TLP member to sit in censorship board to reevaluate something? IF they're so important and useful, put them in every matter. Not only where they pressurize due to their extremist views.

As for second part. Show gets released, nothing will happen. I hate the fact that some foreign show is being portrayed and it's gut wrenching to see some of the comments; ideas of erasing the borders forever. I hate it. Does that really go in hand and hand with your profile picture?

Neo-Ottoman enthusiasts seem to have triggered a lot of people

Pakistani Pseudo-Liberals are whining and complaining about the airing of Diriliş: Ertuğrul (and the sweeping response) in Pakistan as the series glorifies Muslim heroes and Islamic history.

Religious far-right/Pro-Saudi groups don't like Diriliş: Ertuğrul as their Arab masters (who had collaborated with the Brits against the Ottomans) have issued Fatwas declaring it Haram to watch Ertugrul

Indians have banned Diriliş: Ertuğrul as they fear nothing more than waging of "Jihad" against their state oppression and terrorism, esp. in Occupied Kashmir

PMLN supporters are against it as PMIK wants Pakistanis to watch this TV series

Last edited:
How many supporters does TLP have? And what authority does TLP have when Government censorboard and government cleared it, and who can allow TLP member to sit in censorship board to reevaluate something? IF they're so important and useful, put them in every matter. Not only where they pressurize due to their extremist views.

As for second part. Show gets released, nothing will happen. I hate the fact that some foreign show is being portrayed and it's gut wrenching to see some of the comments; ideas of erasing the borders forever. I hate it. Does that really go in hand and hand with your profile picture?
The madmen they have created. The frankestine they have created. Who don't pray namaz, don't follow prophet Muhammad saw sunnah, don't do anything that makes them practical Muslims.
But claims to be ashiq e rasool. And that constitutes hearing naats on bollywood tunes and following the said peer or molvi...
State cannot make this huge portion their enemy. Its the people themselves who have to understand the basics.

i finished the whole season 1 in one night.. first time i watched something so good.. great fictional historical play

EXTnXiGUcAAdv_h

pakistani going crazy for her,.........esra

Back
Top Bottom