What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

I agree with the concept.

@Aeronaut @cabatli_53 @Casus Belli What do you guys think?

These are for defence industry developments:
Turkish Aviation Programs
Turkish Land Programs
Turkish Navy Programs
Turkish Space Programs
Turkish Small Arms

These are for news and pictures:
Turkish Land Forces
Turkish Navy
Turkish Airforce
please do not merge old threads nor make generalized threads particularly related to your missile, tank and heli

We have made specific threads and kept them active for viewers with particular requirements

You already have a naval program thread/section -- you can start off an air force thread which incorpororates awacs/refueler/fighters etc --- IF a thread is not already present. If present , it can be stuck e minor changes in thread title

Turkish Land Programs
Turkish Navy Programs
Turkish Space Programs
Turkish Small Arms

Turkish Land Forces
Turkish Navy
Turkish Airforce

Nice, but like the mod said above. Indiviual programs should stay independent.

Neptune was a fair mod. Nobody can say otherwise.

I really didn't mean him... I talked in general... In so many forums i see that kind of Mods... I talked about that...

But you mentioned him and this is your thought... I don't agree with you...

please do not merge old threads nor make generalized threads particularly related to your missile, tank and heli

We have made specific threads and kept them active for viewers with particular requirements

You already have a naval program thread/section -- you can start off an air force thread which incorpororates awacs/refueler/fighters etc --- IF a thread is not already present. If present , it can be stuck e minor changes in thread title
:tup:

The problem is we want both database and news/discussions threads. Shouldn't these two types of threads get separated ?

Okay, agreed to disagree. But i'm still saying Neptune was a fair mod. What unfairness has he done to you ?

People was attacking & insulting AK Parti, PM and members who support AK Parti... Some of them also making extreme insults against İslam, Allah, Muhammed(s.a.v), Muslims... And i couldn't stand it anymore and i attacked those members because of their comments... Do you know what happened ?.. My posts deleted & I was banned and nothing happened to those people... Because Neptune's ideology is same with those people and Neptune himself was doing the same attacks & insults...

I closed this bad events before but you opened it again Sinan...

And now i close it again...

Hope you will close this subject too...

How would you guys like the thread titles? It seems like people here like the changes we made to the titles.

Just stop we dont need any more problems.

Turkish Land Programs
Turkish Navy Programs
Turkish Space Programs
Turkish Small Arms

Turkish Land Forces
Turkish Navy
Turkish Airforce
[url="https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-air-force-news-discussions.307901/"]Turkish Air Force | News | Discussions[/URL]

Turkish Naval Forces (DZKK) Photos | News | Discussions | Page 3

Last edited:
let me know if there is a pre existant good thread [even partial info] regarding turk air force --- its better to slightly change title and continue in that thread than to start a new one --- we dont want info to be dispersed on different threads

let me know if there is a pre existant good thread [even partial info] regarding turk air force --- its better to slightly change title and continue in that thread than to start a new one --- we dont want info to be dispersed on different threads
I just did a search on that and I couldn't find any similar thread titles.

I just did a search on that and I couldn't find any similar thread titles.
i meant army

sorry about that

most people start a good army intro under an armed forces title -- search for it -- if not, then starting a new thread is the last resort ... that too, should have good info by OP

i meant army

sorry about that

most people start a good army intro under an armed forces title -- search for it -- if not, then starting a new thread is the last resort ... that too, should have good info by OP
Nope. Nothing just random threads about korean war etc.

Back
Top Bottom