What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

@Kaan

Dude, i follow Cabatli but i can not see any alert when he posts something... Why so ?.. What is that 'follow' for ?..
You should get alerts from everyone even if you don't follow them. Are you using a normal computer or some kind of app on your phone?

Following doesn't really do that much except it shows that they are online like this:

22.jpg

You should get alerts from everyone even if you don't follow them. Are you using a normal computer or some kind of app on your phone?

Following doesn't really do that much except it shows that they are online like this:

View attachment 42562

Hmmm... I thought, when (let's say) Cabatli posts under a thread my account gets an alert as 'Cabatli posted to X thread' and gives a link to that post... :(

BTW i use both PC and android application.... Android gives no alert at all... I'm talking about PC...

Hmmm... I thought, when (let's say) Cabatli posts under a thread my account gets an alert as 'Cabatli posted to X thread' and gives a link to that post... :(

BTW i use both PC and android application.... Android gives no alert at all... I'm talking about PC...
It should give an alert but sometimes it doesn't. Idk why.

It should give an alert but sometimes it doesn't. Idk why.

Can you tell this to an admin ?.. I never got any alert about Cabatli... Months had been i am following him...

Last edited:
Sometimes he posts in other sections... like that "Pakistan's acquision of attack helikopter" it was something like that...
And sometimes in Iranian section when one of them trolls us. :D

@Kaan

Dude, i follow Cabatli but i can not see any alert when he posts something... Why so ?.. What is that 'follow' for ?..
bro, the forum would not make alerts for these cases. If you are interested in his posts, you need to check his profile page, and under "postings" section, you would find out all of his posts ;)
cabatli_53
Another way, is using Watch Thread option, for the threads that you are interested in, and Cabatli posts in them.

Back
Top Bottom