What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

Good luck with the modding. I'd advice you to see the whole post and if more than x amount of swear words are used send a warning, and after 3-4 repeats slap him a week long ban and delete his posts, including replies to the posts. should keep threads clean.

I kinda miss the "military" aspect of the thread. and to be honest I haven't been around for a while because that "military" aspect was lacking.

It's like we had a period of massive information and it's trickled down to small drops and too much useless chitchat.

Good luck with the modding. I'd advice you to see the whole post and if more than x amount of swear words are used send a warning, and after 3-4 repeats slap him a week long ban and delete his posts, including replies to the posts. should keep threads clean.

I kinda miss the "military" aspect of the thread. and to be honest I haven't been around for a while because that "military" aspect was lacking.

It's like we had a period of massive information and it's trickled down to small drops and too much useless chitchat.
Lately there hasn't been much defense related news, except for the T 129. Other than that it has been mostly stuff about geopolitics or small defense developments. We may get some news about the altay soon.

One more recommendation... :partay:

@Kaan I think you should also open 'Turkish Defence Industry Exports' as a sticky thread...

@Kaan

Turkish politics başlığı altında tarafıma terörist yakıştırması yapılmıştır, bu konuda ilgili üye hakkında bir işlem yapılacak mı?

My job isn't to censor. He just said that some groups have a similar ideology.

then why you just edited his/her insults leaving the terrorism tag on me?

If some one mentions about the *hores and then says you/your mom is the different sides of a coin with that *hore, would that be ok for you?

then why you just edited his/her insults leaving the terrorism tag on me?

If some one mentions about the *hores and then says you/your mom is the different sides of a coin with that *hore, would that be ok for you?
You are exaggerating.

Quote the post where he calls you a terrorist.

İlgili kişinin bana ve bu ülkenin kurucusuna sarfettiği sözler mi yazdıracaksınız burada, aklınız başınızda mı sizin!

İligili yerde şikayetin mantığını anlatan bir konu açtım, eğer hala durumu idrak etmediyseniz, bakalım orada yazılacaklardan sonra de aynı düşüncede olacak mısınız.

İlgili kişinin bana ve bu ülkenin kurucusuna sarfettiği sözler mi yazdıracaksınız burada, aklınız başınızda mı sizin!

İligili yerde şikayetin mantığını anlatan bir konu açtım, eğer hala durumu idrak etmediyseniz, bakalım orada yazılacaklardan sonra de aynı düşüncede olacak mısınız.
Tamam bakariz. You still couldn't bring any evidence.

Let's say a protest like "Gezi" happened agains, are not going to talk about it ?

The idea of the the political thread to gather all these type of threads (non-defence related in under one topic.)

Thread bans, infractions will do the job.

Also @Kaan you are the mod of this section and your decision is absolute. People need to complain in the GHQ section if they are unhappy with your moderation.

Let's say a protest like "Gezi" happened agains, are not going to talk about it ?

The idea of the the political thread to gather all these type of threads (non-defence related in under one topic.)

Thread bans, infractions will do the job.

Also @Kaan you are the mod of this section and your decision is absolute. People need to complain in the GHQ section if they are unhappy with your moderation.
I agree if something big happens we need a thread.You guys just tell me when you need it opened and I will open it. The problem with giving infractions is that people get banned and honestly alot of people would get banned and there would only be a few people left. Also almost every post in the politics section has some type of insult.

I personally think you could leave the politics Thread open

Our people better quickly get used to various opinions. Im not blaming who started or who is doing the most, but all people should respect each other. I dont wanna call names, but some are 'too extreme' as in they stick to their own point of view so much and as a result accuse others of ridiculous things too, as if they are supporting their own soccer team. With such stubborn people there will be unnecessary division. It's not a nice sight.

Back
Top Bottom