What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

Nope. Nothing just random threads about korean war etc.
decide what stuff you want to discuss in the army thread -- minus altay, heli, firearms/missiles, programs .. for which you already have threads

then decide who will be the OP and start a good informative thread -- initial info can include altay etc.. but NOT discussions .. for that redirect people to specific thread

ive merged over 20-30 threads to give you 2 threads as stickies .. regarding your tank and heli... so i know the headache if mutiple threads are present in different sub forums

decide what stuff you want to discuss in the army thread -- minus altay, heli, firearms/missiles, programs .. for which you already have threads

then decide who will be the OP and start a good informative thread -- initial info can include altay etc.. but NOT discussions .. for that redirect people to specific thread

ive merged over 20-30 threads to give you 2 threads as stickies .. regarding your tank and heli... so i know the headache if mutiple threads are present in different sub forums
Thanks man.

Just a quick drop in. First off, congrats on your promotion to moderator, @Kaan. You are doing a splendid job :). After the recent turmoil in the Turkish section I'm really missing the "tea house"-style chit chat room between us Turks. I would request a thread where I and my other Turkish/Turkic brethren can speak Turkish, discuss and exchange words with each other. If possible maybe a "invite only" entry to that thread would be super, Persian & Russo trolls are darn annoying..

@Kaan

Do you know why @Legionnare had been banned ?
He will be back in about 15 hours or so. This was like the 5th time I told him to watch the language. I even edited his posts but still he didn't get the message. Yesterday i gave him a pre warning after i told him 2 or 3 times via pm to watch the language. I told him that I would ban him if he continued and he continued so hasta la vista baby.

Just a quick drop in. First off, congrats on your promotion to moderator, @Kaan. You are doing a splendid job :). After the recent turmoil in the Turkish section I'm really missing the "tea house"-style chit chat room between us Turks. I would request a thread where I and my other Turkish/Turkic brethren can speak Turkish, discuss and exchange words with each other. If possible maybe a "invite only" entry to that thread would be super, Persian & Russo trolls are darn annoying..
Thanks.

Untill webby gives us permission we cant have one. I asked him about it yesterday but he didn't respond. He said that he would ban anyone that opened a tea house.:(
Im going to ask again in the GHQ.

Last edited:
Untill webby gives us permission we cant have one. I asked him about it yesterday but he didn't respond. He said that he would ban anyone that opened a tea house.:(
Im going to ask again in the GHQ.

Oh, I see, forum bureaucracy :). Go easy on webby, he seems to have an ill temper, banning right to left these days.. Please forward my "invite only" entry idea also to him so we can have a long lasting thread this time.

@Kaan can you allow me to edit first main post of Huge Projects of Türkiye thread ?... I will add KKTC water supply project...

BTW if it's something hard we can do this when i complete posting these huge projects... It will take some time but we can do that like this also...

Last edited:
@xxxKULxxx Can you make the same picture for Turkish Navy so I can put it in the Turkish Navy Thread?

Take it bro...

TURKISH NAVAL FORCES.jpg

I asked you not to edit my posts, because I dont like you censoring me.
Instead you banned me from the thread (which I'm ok with), deleted my posts and yet have the guts to tell me "after all its better then censoring". Then why the hell are you censoring (like in deleting) my posts?
After all nuts is not a very offensive word, I've seen worse here.

Plus the fact that you've banned me and censored me for calling Kadir Misiroglu and his followers nuts. Which is totaly justified given his speeches and followers.

I asked you not to edit my posts, because I dont like you censoring me.
Instead you banned me from the thread (which I'm ok with), deleted my posts and yet have the guts to tell me "after all its better then censoring". Then why the hell are you censoring (like in deleting) my posts?
After all nuts is not a very offensive word, I've seen worse here.

Plus the fact that you've banned me and censored me for calling Kadir Misiroglu and his followers nuts. Which is totaly justified given his speeches and followers.
okay point taken. You are correct. posts will be un deleted. I asked one of the more experienced mods about the nuts thing. IDK how they want their forum to be run. If you ask me it isn't really an insult but someone thinks it is. I guess one thing I learned is that you cant make everyone happy so I will go with my gut from now on just so everyone knows.

I appreciate your input. Im trying to get a hang of this job. Also thanks for using this thread. This will allow me to improve myself.

Just so you know I think the guy is crazy too.

Back
Top Bottom