What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Guys can you please do this under Turkish Politics thread ?...

@Kaan Can you please merge politic posts with Turkish Politics thread ?..

Guys can you please do this under Turkish Politics thread ?...

@Kaan Can you please merge politic posts with Turkish Politics thread ?..
Unfortunately you cant merge posts with another thread. Thats why the turkic world news thread is messed up.

As long as they discuss things related to the projects i see no problem. For example gezi park project will involve politics no matter what. Same with the dams which bring up environmental concerns thus involving politics eventually.

Every big city should has a green lung like Central park.

Last edited:
Please continue in politics thread because im not 100% sure if i can transfer the posts (they are informative). I undeleted some of the ones i cleared. I will try to move them when i get to a computer.

@xxxKULxxx i will try to transfer.

Well, duhhhh! Obviously if someone gets a punishment it has to be guilty. However İ wasn't talking about wether they were guilty or not, but rather wether they should have been closed or not.
İf İ remember right you put the statement that they didn't get closed, solely because of Haşim Kılıç. Though İ'm not sure, nor can İ check it because Kaan deleted our first couple of posts.

What kind of moustache do you like then :)

Mate why am İ clueless? Actually İ just stated the same thing you stated. AKP has abused the judiciary system.
İt has used it in ways it should't have. They have made sure that the events of 2007 won't happen ever again.

Anyway how the frick did İ get involved in these political debates again.
@LegionnairE , you want to know my opinion about politics and its respective parties?
Screw politics, screw the parties. Screw Erdoş, Ghandi and Püskevitci. Nothing but personal gain is in their mind.
Posts have been restored. They will most likely be transfered to the politics thread.

Best of luck for Turkey and all its progress.

New mega projects like world's largest airport in Istanbul, and a canal linking Mediterranean and Black sea will change the face of Turkey forever!

Turkey can become the transitional trade and passenger hub of Europe because of its location.

All Turkey need is political stability and more transparency.

Turks must understand, look around and learn. You might not like some of actions of your government led by Erdogan, but DON'T ever de-stablize the whole country because of that...Look at Egypt, Syria, Ukraine, Pakistan, Libya, and so on. You really don't want to destablize your ship in the middle of an ocean storm. Everything can fall apart within few years.

kktc_turkiye.jpg

KUZEY KIBRIS TÜRK CUMHURİYETİ SU TEMİN PROJESİ (Northern Cyprus Water Supply Project)

Video is in English

Northern Cyprus Water Supply Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ALAKÖPRÜ BARAJI (Alaköprü Dam) @ Türkiye side

Alaköprü Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GEÇİTKÖY BARAJI (Geçitköy Barajı) @ Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus side

No wiki link yet..

Between These 2 Dams there are land and undersea water lines... Undersea part is 80 km...

1.jpg

5.jpg

From firm's Website...

TURKEY-CYPRUS WATER SUPPLY PROJECT | Kalyon

maxresdefault.jpg

Some of the pipes...

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Cyprus needs water? Maybe Turkey needs more than Cyprus.

Best of luck for Turkey and all its progress.

New mega projects like world's largest airport in Istanbul, and a canal linking Mediterranean and Black sea will change the face of Turkey forever!

Turkey can become the transitional trade and passenger hub of Europe because of its location.

All Turkey need is political stability and more transparency.

Turks must understand, look around and learn. You might not like some of actions of your government led by Erdogan, but DON'T ever de-stablize the whole country because of that...Look at Egypt, Syria, Ukraine, Pakistan, Libya, and so on. You really don't want to destablize your ship in the middle of an ocean storm. Everything can fall apart within few years.
I exactly think the same way!! Erdogan have done a lot of things to Turkey, and our people will understand it later, when they taste the fruits. So far, they dont see the growing tree..

I exactly think the same way!! Erdogan have done a lot of things to Turkey, and our people will understand it later, when they taste the fruits. So far, they dont see the growing tree..

If you think that, educate your family/friends in Turkey, and increase the support base of AKP even more.

Moreover, get involved with AKP..and urge your party to be more exclusive and transparent....

Turkey's role in Middle-East and wider Islamic World can be critical.

If you think that, educate your family/friends in Turkey, and increase the support base of AKP even more.

Moreover, get involved with AKP..and urge your party to be more exclusive and transparent....

Turkey's role in Middle-East and wider Islamic World can be critical.
Actually, i am from Azerbaijan and live in Baku. But, obviously i have some friends in Turkey. But they divided who like him and others hate him. But when i ask the reasons why they hate, they give simple reasons. most of them said they dont like him, but because of there is no any strong guy in Turkey against him, they just chose him. But, thanks to his big projects, Turkey is going to be game changer in the region. I strongly believe that he will be in power until 2023.

There are so many huge projects in Azerbaycan also... Azeri bros. may share these projects with us also... It would be nice...

Azerbaijan Tower 1050m

38538-kh.jpg

Baku White City includes creation of 50 thousand jobs
Azerbaijan has another 2 massive projects at a much bigger scale than White City
Khazar Islands and Green City

0ihGpwq.png

New Baku Port

ed44fd7471bd.jpg

many other projects but too lazy to post them all

That makes no sense to me. You?
He was beeing sarcastic.

The problem is Cyprus is an island with a big population but no major rivers or any other big Water sources so the Island has water shortage since years, Greece is sending water with tank ships to southern part but North doesnt get anything because of the EU embargo.

So the plan is building a water Pipeline from Southern Turkey to Northern Cyprus, perhaps the Souther part will also use Water from Turkey since Greece cant supply enough water with Tank Ships for southern part.

It is expected that there will be another referandum at the end of the year about the future of the Island, the Island will be united if everything goes well and south Cyprus could also use Turkish water.

@xxxKULxxx no need to be unfriendly, Bismarck just wanted informations.

Back
Top Bottom