What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

Imo the current sticky threads are a bit confusing. we have threads like 'Altay mbt' and 'ongoing land vehicles program' while i think these could merge.
Further, renaming threads like 'TAI anka' and 'Tai/AW T-129' to something like 'Turkish drones' and 'Turkish Helicopters' respectively would create a good general thread for such matters. Though i can understand this will make it a bit hard to find specific info about a system.
Plus, it's a small thing, but i think those 'news & updates !!' parts can be removed because they dont contain any value.

what do you guys think?

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon
ALTAY is a major project, there's going to be a lot of updates soon after the first prototype's production. And the second prototype will follow. Afterwards it'll be boring :)

"ongoing land programs" thread contains products of every military vehicle producer in Turkey and by gods we have many! It's not just Otokar and FNSS anymore.

I have an Idea, we unstick all threads concerning a single product, We only need four sticky threads and those are
1)Turkish Army
2)Turkish Navy
3)Turkish Air Force
4)Turkich Defence Industry

When there's a thread about a certain piece of equipment for example Otokar Cobra, we can put that thread's link on first posts of the both Turkish Army and Turkish Defence Industry sticky threads. If for example there's a thread about CN235, we can copy it's link to the first post of the Turkish Air Force sticky thread. If for example there's a thread for Otokar Arma, we can put it's link on the first post of the Turkish Defence Industry sticky thread.

Whenever there's a thread about a new piece of equipment Kaan can just copy it's link and paste it to the relative sticky thread's first post with a description.

Last edited:
@Kaan , You are doing a good Job Mate, Well done and keep it up Mate.

Congratulations on your appointment... :enjoy:

1)Turkish Army
2)Turkish Navy
3)Turkish Air Force
4)Turkich Defence Industry
I agree with the concept.

@Aeronaut @cabatli_53 @Casus Belli What do you guys think?

These are for defence industry developments:
Turkish Aviation Programs
Turkish Land Programs
Turkish Navy Programs
Turkish Space Programs
Turkish Small Arms

These are for news and pictures:
Turkish Land Forces
Turkish Navy
Turkish Airforce

Last edited:
@Kaan
Currently, There is no Azerbaijan flag. If you notice Kamil_baku and ASQ-1918 profile, their country and location flags are not shown properly. I have previously asked Webby to add Azerbaijan flag, but they have not added it yet. :(

@usernameless

I agree that the sticky thread names are too long. I will shorten them but i will screen shot the originals so that we can change it back anytime.

original.jpg

Last edited:
@xxxKULxxx From where you got that Helicopter's pic ?? Lokks like an Indian LCH to me.lol

@Kaan

I see that you really had been a good Mod... You try to make this place better... You don't behave like the ones who ban anyone he wants when he becomes a Mod... Good going... Thx... :tup:

Who you excatly mean??

@Kaan

I see that you really had been a good Mod... You try to make this place better... You don't behave like the ones who ban anyone he wants when he becomes a Mod... Good going... Thx... :tup:

Neptune was a fair mod. Nobody can say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom