What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

Yeah, you need to wait a bit. maybe a week or so. The point is that we have almost gained all of what we wanted. We have a new Turkish mod. Foreign trolls are permanently and temporarily banned, threads have been cleaned, ...
BTW, do not be worried about that clown. He and his clown friends have literally hundreds of times reported me, and made threads in GHQ against me, but, mods didn't give a damn about them. Anyway, he was trolling and insulting and he received what he deserved. ;)
exactly he is banned now. I was kind and showed mercy. Whatever. May allah help him.

Anyway I will clean this thread or try to move the posts.

Imo the current sticky threads are a bit confusing. we have threads like 'Altay mbt' and 'ongoing land vehicles program' while i think these could merge.
Further, renaming threads like 'TAI anka' and 'Tai/AW T-129' to something like 'Turkish drones' and 'Turkish Helicopters' respectively would create a good general thread for such matters. Though i can understand this will make it a bit hard to find specific info about a system.
Plus, it's a small thing, but i think those 'news & updates !!' parts can be removed because they dont contain any value.

what do you guys think?

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon

Imo the current sticky threads are a bit confusing. we have threads like 'Altay mbt' and 'ongoing land vehicles program' while i think these could merge.
Further, renaming threads like 'TAI anka' and 'Tai/AW T-129' to something like 'Turkish drones' and 'Turkish Helicopters' respectively would create a good general thread for such matters. Though i can understand this will make it a bit hard to find specific info about a system.
Plus, it's a small thing, but i think those 'news & updates !!' parts can be removed because they dont contain any value.

what do you guys think?

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon
I am scared that if we merge alot of info will be lost by accident and it will be hard to find what we want. Unfortunately we went without a mod for a while so that is why we ran into issues.

Well now we just added 3 today.

Politics
Turkmen
Airforce

I say :
economics unstick (will be updated daily anyway)
politics unstick (Any political threads that appear can be merged with the political one)

Last edited:
we will need a 2 thread for turkic world 1 for serious matters like news political / economic and military news and discussion 1 for culture matters like food music dance ! this is my idea

@usernameless i agree with you we should make thread 1 thread for all land equipment 1 for air 1 for navy but every thread we two are talking about have a lot of page and viewer it will be unwise to do that :sad: if @Neptune was here we could see his opinion too :(

what do you guys think?

IMO... Firstly you are right about what you say here...
Though i can understand this will make it a bit hard to find specific info about a system.

Secondly IMO we need time for the thing you say... ALTAY, T-129, ANKA are huge projects and they deserve to be seperate...
But i think after some time passed from these projects finished and after some time of serial production the thing you say can be done... After some time of mass production we will not get so much news about them and after then it can be merged if it's needed...

For example MİLGEM... There is no thread for MİLGEM... MİLGEM also deserves a thread but as you know serial production started...

So i think the thing you say can be done in the future...

If you ask my opinion... These big projects should stay as sticky as our big platform pride list... I think we should also prepare a thread for MİLGEM... It is so important & one of touchstones of our defence industry...

I am scared that if we merge alot of info will be lost by accident and it will be hard to find what we want. Unfortunately we went without a mod for a while so that is why we ran into issues.

Politics
Turkmen
Airforce

I say :
politics unstick (Any political threads that appear can be merged with the political one)
imo economics and politic ones are 'too' important in relation to the military as well, but the thing is, they don't get updated that frequently while there is important info in those threads. So i worry that these topics will drop on the thread list now and then, which will confuse people who missed the changes and make them create new threads about certain political or economical matters. i think it's better to keep them as sticky and delete/move any news that was posted outside these stickies.

Then what about unsticking threads that are one system specific? like those threads @ Anka, Altay, T-129?
i mean, if these deserve sticky threads, then other specific systems deserve a sticky too, right?
i think it's better to keep threads that focus on a broader scale and field instead of specific systems.

Secondly IMO we need time for the thing you say... ALTAY, T-129, ANKA are huge projects and they deserve to be seperate...
But i think after some time passed from these projects finished and after some time of serial production the thing you say can be done... After some time of mass production we will not get so much news about them and after then it can be merged if it's needed...
yes, i also thought like this while writing my last reply. Then, i will leave it up to @Kaan :D

Politics
Turkmen
Airforce

I say :

Yes that's also an issue. When you merge threads. Posts will be in order of post date. So everything can screw up.

@Kaan

Are you mad bro. ? At the same time i push the button to send my post your thank alert comes.... At the same time...

hahaha... that's so funny... You are so quick... Or are you an alien or what ? :D

Back
Top Bottom