What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

This is the perfect signature of a battle soaked veteran; experience.
but sometime they come after 10 hours maan behen also same happen tree times when i was in action in BD section . once 7 hours non stop maan behen till 7pm but they were out 43 pages :rofl:

while i seen zaki use HTC-1 mobile net to do this job when we meet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but sometime they come after 10 hours maan behen also same happen tree times when i was in action in BD section . once 7 hours non stop maan behen till 7pm but they were out 43 pages :rofl:
Sir, yours truly was an witness of your valor that day and I couldn't resist myself from giving you a medal of honor.(In all probability you forgot it perhaps) download.jpg

@Kaan Just a confusion, Sometimes i see in alerts showing - "__ Thanked your post". What is actually difference between a Thanks and a Rate(Alerts show - " __ rated your post") ?

@Kaan can you turn my thread (turkmenistan armed force ) into sticky thread ? :D

my alert also dont work perfectly !

@Kaan Just a confusion, Sometimes i see in alerts showing - "__ Thanked your post". What is actually difference between a Thanks and a Rate(Alerts show - " __ rated your post") ?
The difference occurs due to a bug in PDF Mobile.

Lets see what the others say. Maybe you could mention all of them?
OK. ;) I like democratic mods. :enjoy:
guys, what's your opinion about making these threads as sticky threads:
Turkish Music
Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
Turkic cuisines
do you agree to merge them as well? It can be named as "Turkic World Cultural Thread".

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon

Back
Top Bottom