What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

Lets see what the others say. Maybe you could mention all of them?

It's a good idea but i'm against filling sticky threads with so many threads.

Turkish World and Turkic cuisines can be merged but again i'm against merging Turkish music to be merged as it belongs music from Turkey.... also maybe it shouldn't go into the sticky thread.

But only a merged "Turkic World and Turkic cuisines"

That's what i think. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. ;) I like democratic mods. :enjoy:
guys, what's your opinion about making these threads as sticky threads:
Turkish Music
Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
Turkic cuisines
do you agree to merge them as well? It can be named as "Turkic World Cultural Thread".

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon

Why not... No problem for me... But i don't advice you to merge these threads... Otherwise thread will get mixed so much...

Edit: I changed my mind... I agree with Sinan... Sticky threads mostly should be used for defence issues or serious issues like our economy & politics...

Like making threads like Sinan did... @Kaan you can make Sinan's thread sticky now... 'Turkish Air Force'

Why not... No problem for me... But i don't advice you to merge these threads... Otherwise thread will get mixed so much...

Edit: I changed my mind... I agree with Sinan... Sticky threads mostly should be used for defence issues or serious issues like our economy & politics...

Like making threads like Sinan did... @Kaan you can make Sinan's thread sticky now... 'Turkish Air Force'
I am thinking about unsticking the picture of turkey thread. No one is using it.

Sorry if you guys are getting warnings. I dont want to see another event like the one we saw today. I was at jummah prayer so I was not able to react effectively. Next time I see something similar I will lock the thread and give out warnings with points,

I am thinking about unsticking the picture of turkey thread. No one is using it.

Sorry if you guys are getting warnings. I dont want to see another event like the one we saw today. I was at jummah prayer so I was not able to react effectively. Next time I see something similar I will lock the thread and give out warnings with points,

I agree with you about Pictures of Turkey thread... Also last unsuitable thread is that thread... If you move it to normal thread section and if you move Sinan's thread (Turkish Air Force) there we will have a very clean, suitable sticky threads part...

After we are done discussing the changes this thread will be cleaned. Unfortunately because we dont have a tea house we have to discuss here.:(

Also should I merge any threads with the airforce one.?:unsure:

I think even the economy thread could be made unsticky because it will be updated every day anyway. Right now the sticky threads are crowding the screen. IDK what do you guys think?

well i against the @Sinan idea ! :lol:

you should merged "turkish music and Turkic cuisines" and make "Turkic World Cultural Thread". or turkish cultural ! the Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
is need for turkic world news specially central Asian countries so me and @telkon will needed @Kaan if you remember you ask me to change the turkmenistan affires to turkmenistan armed force you told me i can put the news and discussions in Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions. thread :what: btw we can take our discussions to Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
we are all turkic anyway :azn:

@rmi5 alert didn't work again :mad:

you should merged "turkish music and Turkic cuisines" and make "Turkic World Cultural Thread". or turkish cultural ! the Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
is need for turkic world news specially central Asian countries so me and @telkon will needed @Kaan if you remember you ask me to change the turkmenistan affires to turkmenistan armed force you told me i can put the news and discussions in Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions. thread :what: btw we can take our discussions to Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
we are turkic anyway :azn:

oops already merged. Maybe I can reverse it.

we are all turkic anyway :azn:

Nope, Turkish music is about Turkey not about other Turkic country's music and past over 50 pages.. It shouldn't be merged with any Turkic related thread as it would be unrelated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kaan

Here another thing for you...

I told this Neptune before but i don't know something happened... Maybe they took Neptune from moderation... Subject was this...

In the main 'Forum' page our TDF's picture is damn bad... Look at this...

d.jpg

Now we talked with Neptune and some others of us and we decided to change that picture with a better one... And we decided to get opinions of all of us and choose that picture for our forum...

Now... Forum pictures are square shaped... So long vehicles or vehicle's picture from side of it doesn't fill that square...

So i advice this picture to fill that square...

T-129 -1.jpg

Or however i don't want if we want to put a picture in an official character IMO we can put this picture...

uz44u.jpg

What do you think guys ? What's your advice ?

@Sinan @T-123456 @xenon54 @Baykuş etc...

BTW where is Neptune ? I can't attach him also when i saw i can not attach him i looked at one thread that he posted and couldn't find his post...

WTF ?..

Nope, Turkish music is about Turkey not about other Turkic countriy' music and past over 50 pages.. It shouldn't be merged with any Turkic related thread as it would be unrelated.
So no title change to Turkic Music?

@Kaan

Here another thing for you...

I told this Neptune before but i don't know something happened... Maybe they took Neptune from moderation... Subject was this...

In the main 'Forum' page our TDF's picture is damn bad... Look at this...

View attachment 25072

Now we talked with Neptune and some others of us and we decided to change that picture with a better one... And we decided to get opinions of all of us and choose that picture for our forum...

Now... Forum pictures are square shaped... So long vehicles or vehicle's picture from side of it doesn't fill that square...

So i advice this picture to fill that square...

View attachment 25074

Or however i don't want if we want to put a picture in an official character IMO we can put this picture...

View attachment 25075

What do you think guys ? What's your advice ?

@Sinan @T-123456 @xenon54 @Baykuş etc...

BTW where is Neptune ? I can't attach him also when i saw i can not attach him i looked at one thread that he posted and couldn't find his post...

WTF ?..
He is still banned. I will see how changing the picture works.

Back
Top Bottom