What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

'Turkic world' & 'Turkic cuisines' could merge while 'Turkish music' should be independent.
If possible, I would love to see a 'Turkic music' thread instead of specific only Turkish.
I agree with @Sinan that there should not be too much sticky threads and that's why I suggested to merge some of them in order to add the least number of sticky threads to the list.
BTW, I fully agree with this comment of @usernameless :
'Turkic world' & 'Turkic cuisines' could merge while 'Turkish music' should be independent.
If possible, I would love to see a 'Turkic music' thread instead of specific only Turkish.
@ghara ghan , Yeah, the mentioning system is not reliable. :lol:

He is still banned. I will see how changing the picture works.

I think not only banned also all of his posts deleted...

Ok when you learn about pic. change inform us and let's select best photo for our forum...

Nope, Turkish music is about Turkey not about other Turkic countriy' music and past over 50 pages.. It shouldn't be merged with any Turkic related thread as it would be unrelated.
yes you are right about turkish music :agree: bro but we ill need a thread for turkic news and discussions i was just trying to make culture thread :)

Last edited:
yes you are right turkish music :agree: bro but we ill need a thread for turkic news and discussions i was just trying to make culture thread :)
Okay guys I think I screwed up the food thread. Its hard to explain but the controls here are really wierd with moving posts around.

I think even the economy thread could be made unsticky

@Kaan Yes you can move it to normal thread section...

BTW not now but i will advice you to make 'Huge Projects of Türkiye' sticky... Not now because i will post much more things to that thread... I will advice you to make it sticky because they are really huge projects and after me & others (if they will) fill that thread fully with our huge projects we will post to that thread so rare... This thread is so fresh now and that's why it's still somewhere at the top of normal threads...

Sure if you and our other members don't accept that then it will be ok for me for sure... No problem...

Wait... Economy is important... So i again changed my mind... IMO let it be in sticky thread section... :-)

I think I should wait till tomorrow. To ask. Haman just opened a thread in ghq to complain about my moderation. Its a long story.
Yeah, you need to wait a bit. maybe a week or so. The point is that we have almost gained all of what we wanted. We have a new Turkish mod. Foreign trolls are permanently and temporarily banned, threads have been cleaned, ...
BTW, do not be worried about that clown. He and his clown friends have literally hundreds of times reported me, and made threads in GHQ against me, but, mods didn't give a damn about them. Anyway, he was trolling and insulting and he received what he deserved. ;)

Back
Top Bottom