What's new

TDF Recommendations/Complaints Thread

Our people better quickly get used to various opinions. Im not blaming who started or who is doing the most, but all people should respect each other. I dont wanna call names, but some are 'too extreme' as in they stick to their own point of view so much and as a result accuse others of ridiculous things too, as if they are supporting their own soccer team. With such stubborn people there will be unnecessary division. It's not a nice sight.
For example the opinion about how every AKP voter is an idiot or the complete opposite in which CHP/MHP voters are Israeli spys or about how Israel/Jews are behind everything

1. Ignore those who are easily offended
2. Ban those who bishave (but not for every tiny shit)
3. Lets get back to business, because if its not there, dicussions will pop up randomly in other threads.

my 2 cents

I thought it was this thread... I told my opinions about your question about Turkish Politics thread... Anyways it was something like what's reply...

For example the opinion about how every AKP voter is an idiot or the complete opposite in which CHP/MHP voters are Israeli spys or about how Israel/Jews are behind everything

I really dont understand that, if somebody insult islam or blame religous you never be annoyed but if somebody say bad thinks about israel and jewish you suddenly become a life saver for them.

You told us i'am a real Turk and I mind our people interests but your words harm our interests and support jewish. How this is happening?

I really dont understand that, if somebody insult islam or blame religous you never be annoyed but if somebody say bad thinks about israel and jewish you suddenly become a life saver for them.

You told us i'am a real Turk and I mind our people interests but your words harm our interests and support jewish. How this is happening?
Thats because of people who are full of conspiracy theories and blame Israel or Jews for everything, like you and your Kadir Misiroglu.

I thought it was this thread... I told my opinions about your question about Turkish Politics thread... Anyways it was something like what's reply...
I think you didn't post it. I just checked to see if you posted anything here or in the politics thread but there was nothing. Just post it again.

First im a muslim.
Second you believe in conspirancies in which Jews/Israel are behind everything
And last you accuse all other Turkish parties to be Jew "friendly" and to be spies.
(Also im partly Karaim)

Thats because of people who are full of conspiracy theories and blame Israel or Jews for everything, like you and your Kadir Misiroglu.

All blames maybe not true about jewish yes, even they have good peoples among them like all other nations but when we trust them they usually harming us not whole of them but many of them doing this.

For example if we focus in our country, they say allhamdulillah I'am Muslim and Turkish, then insulting our values and trying to change our culture, life style and religious.

This way we are suspicious about events and people maybe it is much but sometimes necessarry.

First im a muslim.
Second you believe in conspirancies in which Jews/Israel are behind everything
And last you accuse all other Turkish parties to be Jew "friendly" and to be spies.
(Also im partly Karaim)

Okay I got your point.

It is long storry we have to focus on it another time so I can explain you why they have good relationship with israel.

Of course jew are not behind everything but they are enough active with their wealthy and strong positions.

Last edited:
All blames maybe not true about jewish yes, even they have good peoples among them like all other nations but when we trust them they usually harming us not whole of them but many of them doing this.

For example if we focus in our country, they say allhamdulillah I'am Muslim and Turkish, then insulting our values and trying to change our culture, life style and religious.

This way we are suspicious about events and people maybe it is much but sometimes necessarry.

It is long storry we have to focus on it another time so I can explain you why they have good relationship with jewish.

Of course they are not behind everything but they are enough active with their wealthy and strong positions.
I saw your "explanation" and believe me i wholeheartly disagree with it
(Also you insult me with the whole Jew business)

I think you didn't post it. I just checked to see if you posted anything here or in the politics thread but there was nothing. Just post it again.

The thing i said was something like @what said...

I cant see anywhere that you.posted it. You can post it again

Ok... My reply was something like @what 's reply...

I said...

You shouldn't close Turkish Politics thread because IMO you will not be able to prevent politic posts... Most probably people will open new politic threads and it will be more hard to handle these discussions... It will be very hard for you... So IMO let people discuss in Turkish Politics thread and i advice you not to interfere in these discussions except very extraordinary things... Also i advice you that you should never let any new politic threads and never let people talk about politics under other threads...

That's my opinion bro... May Allah help you about your moderation... Hardest part of moderation is about dealing politic discussions...

@Kaan

Dude, i follow Cabatli but i can not see any alert when he posts something... Why so ?.. What is that 'follow' for ?..

Back
Top Bottom