What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

And you are not running out of arguments when you are bringing polio, electricity etc in your posts while I have limited myself to the topic. Sure son. I can see your frustration. :D

Now let me tell you little more.

The day you would stop following and respecting your baap, we would force you to follow your baap and honor him. It would be our duty to teach the son some needed lesson and we will. It would be for our baap and your baap both. :)

You just can't back out from agreements between the two states even if you are ruled by a mass murderer. ;)
You are so totally wrong! And you did not know shit about IWT as expected and as many Pakistanis don't. :lol:

Pakistan forcing us! :rofl:

Shoo...

"giving you a pain in the a$$"

this was your statement/argument and your 'class'.

what i posted are harsh reality/facts in Pakistan.
Don't show your frustration here ask your leaders may be India can export electricity to you.

What you posted was your desperate efforts after I screwed your bravado on Siachen and water. Now come back to the topic or else I also have a lot from Indian to talk about. :)

@Areesh .. what's there to discuss about Kashmir? Please let me know the agenda of India & Pakistan dialogue. What should we aim to achieve?

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The prime minister’s adviser on national security and foreign affairs Sartaj Aziz has said that the dialogue process minus Kashmir issue with India would be futile and not acceptable to Pakistan.

“Pakistan wants meaningful and result-oriented dialogue with India for resolution of all outstanding issues,” the adviser however said while addressing the National Assembly during question hour on Wednesday.

The US President Barack Obama paid a three-day official visit to India on January 25 to attend the Indian 66th Republic Day parade in New Delhi, and for talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The adviser said that there are reports that Obama during his recent visit to India tried to persuade New Delhi to resume dialogue with Islamabad. However, he said, we have not yet received any indication from the other side in this regard.

Sartaj Aziz said that absence of dialogue, hostile statement, negative propaganda and tensions on the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundaries are indicative of Indian intransigence and reluctance to the resume the dialogue.

In addition, he said that Pakistan is working with other countries to impress upon India the necessity of uninterrupted dialogue for the regional peace, stability and development.

“Pakistan on its part is striving to reduce tension with India on the border,” the adviser added.

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz
Stop being so talkative. :angry: Always chit chat. :disagree:

You are so totally wrong! And you did not know shit about IWT as expected and as many Pakistanis don't. :lol:

I perfectly know about IWT. It is you fools who live in delusions that they can backtrack from an agreement like a super power just because a criminal rules them.

Pakistan forcing us! :rofl:

We sure will bubbloo. We are waiting for you to go rogue. ;)

So UN resolutions are more important to you than people's aspirations??? So let me tell your here UN resolutions on Kashmir are not enforceable and are voluntary on part of India

What you think or what you believe or what you want to tell me don't matter here. And to know people's aspirations there is nothing better than plebiscite. And Kashmir is the place which requires it the most.

I perfectly know about IWT. It is you fools who live in delusions that they can backtrack from an agreement like a super power just because a criminal rules them.

We sure will bubbloo. We are waiting for you to go rogue. ;)

What you think or what you believe or what you want to tell me don't matter here. And to know people's aspirations there is nothing better than plebiscite. And Kashmir is the place which requires it the most.
Shoo :D

You should have cleared so before.............. I picked on you and proved you wrong :bunny:

No you didn't. After partition happened, the independent princely states were given a choice either to join India or Pakistan. Northwest Front is one such princely state. In India too there were Hyderabad, Junnagarh etc..

@Areesh .. what's there to discuss about Kashmir? Please let me know the agenda of India & Pakistan dialogue. What should we aim to achieve?
You don't know? Let me show you -

Pakistan: Hey, India!
India: Zzzzzz... oh hey Paksitan!

Pakistan: Let's talk about business. Trade and all that cr@p. :enjoy:
India: Yeah sure, sounds great. (The baniyas go bonkers here) :D

P: Do a referendum in Kashmir. :devil:
I: o_O Where did that come from?

P: Kashmir should belong to the Kashmiris (of our choice).
I: What does this have to do with the trade thing you said we will discuss?!! :angry:

P: India is supporting cross border terror and support to TTP and Martians and Zaid Hamid.
I: WTF
USA: LOL
Russia: Time for me to milk them both to make money. My bankrupt economy may still be saved.:chilli:

P: We...
I: Stop. I am going to sleep. zzzzz (fakes going to sleep)

P: Ok. :pop: Me too. :kiss3:
I: Terror supporting countries should be dealt with in the UN and China and Russia are going to support us. :drag:
China: Meh, sure, give us some infra projects first.
I: Of course. :D
Japan: :blah:
Russia: Ok
USA: Lol
P: zzzzzzzz:help:

Posted for humor alone. Take it easy.

Even what you tell me doen't matter. What matters is UN resolutions which are voluntary on part of India. India choose not to do any referendum in view of Hindu-Muslims riots that could happens as a result, just as those happened after British India was partitioned into India and Pakistan.

What you posted was your desperate efforts after I screwed your bravado on Siachen and water. Now come back to the topic or else I also have a lot from Indian to talk about. :)
yeah you screwed my bravado on siachen? :D :D
after all the sources i gave you which shows how Pakistanis were bitching on these issues like "water terrorism by India" moreover you don't even mind loosing Qaid post :D :D typical pakistani.

Those arguments are harsh realities just like B.D section.

You might be born and bred Baloch, but there are lot of your brethren, who do not agree with you, for example Marri, Bugti, Baloch etc.We also know how Kalat was coerced into join Pakistan.

Yes dispute is about Kashmir and not Kashmiris, it is a territorial dispute.

When you sent your armies to Bengal, did you ask, people of Bengal, did you hold referendum asking them, do they want to separate?

If you are being Naive, how nation states function, then there is little more to discuss.

Lol... You are trying to teach me my history?
Let's see what you know about us, the Baloch. A simple question from you.
"What is the status of a Hindu in Baloch tribe? What he is or he is not authorised to do by us?"

Hint: A Hindu could stop the war between Baloch tribes!

Lol... You are trying to teach me my history?
Let's see what you know about us, the Baloch. A simple question from you.
"What is the status of a Hindu in Baloch tribe? What he is or he is not authorised to do by us?"

Hint: A Hindu could stop the war between Baloch tribes!

Well if you know your history, then you are ignoring your present.

Before asking for us for a plebiscite in Kashmir, why not carry out one is Balochistan itself?

My patience for you has already ended. So won't allow an arse like you to shit everywhere on this forum from now on. Read this carefully.

_!_ :D

Never cared much for Barking Dogs, simply ignoring you would defeat your purpose, but now I am curious. lets see you stop me.

Well if you know your history, then you are ignoring your present.

Before asking for us for a plebiscite in Kashmir, why not carry out one is Balochistan itself?

You don't have an answer, do you? Lol...
And no, I know my present very well, so does my tribe. More so, our future which lies with Pakistan. You know, India may have succeeded in gaining support among Baloch had it not been for the Baloch culture which assigns Hindu a second rate status. I am against it. All humans are equal but that is how it had been for centuries. There is another surprising thing against India. But that's for another time. Way off topic.

On topic though, it will be very humane to let Kashmiris decide for themselves. Neither Pakistan nor India should decide the fate of so many people. They should be given their chance. And we should settle this issue and move on as good neighbours. It will be a great favour to the people living in this region.

Back
Top Bottom