What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

You don't have an answer, do you? Lol...
And no, I know my present very well, so does my tribe. More so, our future which lies with Pakistan. You know, India may have succeeded in gaining support among Baloch had it not been for the Baloch culture which assigns Hindu a second rate status. I am against it. All humans are equal but that is how it had been for centuries. There is another surprising thing against India. But that's for another time. Way off topic.

On topic though, it will be very humane to let Kashmiris decide for themselves. Neither Pakistan nor India should decide the fate of so many people. They should be given their chance. And we should settle this issue and move on as good neighbours. It will be a great favour to the people living in this region.

Gaining support from Baloch people..for What? Rather it is your separatists that want our support.

Humane or inhumane, civilised or uncivilised..we live in the real world, No nation willingly gives up a part of their country. You should know that, for you didn't either.

The only way to settle this issue is for each nation to curb their ambition, live with the land they have, and stop supporting terror. i.e India stops coveting AJK and GB, Pakistans stops coveting J&K.

And things would be back to normal, as they were 25 yrs back.

People of Kashmir have to included in whatever both countries discuss. They have largest stake in this issue. Why should they be excluded? I am totally for including any Kashmiri group who favors India. Why should two governments decide fate of people without consulting them? That would be cruel.
their fate is already decided mate. Kashmir is integral part of India. nothing can change that. and forget about plebiscite its never gonna happen. so its best for Kashmir people to live with India. or they can migrate to Pakistan we have no problem with that.

You don't have an answer, do you? Lol...
And no, I know my present very well, so does my tribe. More so, our future which lies with Pakistan. You know, India may have succeeded in gaining support among Baloch had it not been for the Baloch culture which assigns Hindu a second rate status. I am against it. All humans are equal but that is how it had been for centuries. There is another surprising thing against India. But that's for another time. Way off topic.

so , do u really think indians care for how baloch treats there hindu minorities ??? I never expected a non-muslim to be respected in a muslim majority land , and balochistan is no exception .... how a society treats its minority religions and its adherents , shows the culture of the society ... and that is what you people good at mis treating non muslims while you are in majority and crying farce, begging for equal rights while you are in minority...

Sartaj Ajij needs this

kashmir54901.jpg

so , do u really think indians care for how baloch treats there hindu minorities ??? I never expected a non-muslim to be respected in a muslim majority land , and balochistan is no exception .... how a society treats its minority religions and its adherents , shows the culture of the society ... and that is what you people good at mis treating non muslims while you are in majority and crying farce, begging for equal rights while you are in minority...

It is not religious, it is cultural in Baloch traditions. As I said, I don't endorse it. But that's how its been for several centuries.

Then don't talk with us, Who asked you to talk?
Are we running to other countries to intervene as third party in our talks? NO!
Are we bothered Pakistan is not talking to us?NO!
It is Pakistan who is making a lot of statements and crying lately over cancelled talks.
Talks yielded nothing in past 68 years, So move on and let us do our job!
The New government is right in its stance,they gave a chance to Pakistan and they tried their usual trick "Running with hares and hunting with the hounds".
NDA put a end to their tricks and said "NO TALKS".period.
Come talk to us when you don't Include Kahsmir in talks or stop giving these statements in public that USA said so,China said so etc.
We are not going to be impressed nor would talk.Stop this drama.

Last edited:
Who told you we are in that level of Constipation for talks ?
It seems our new govt policy is a complete non engagement with Pakistan.It wasnt even a topic in our recent foreign visits and policy.
Hell Even Kashmiris dont want them. :sarcastic:
We have full confidence in our capability and noone in this world cant stand against us.

There was a referendum. 1946 Elections were contested on the basis of Pakistan. Muslim League won every single Muslim constituency in this election. So yes, there was.

Your refusal to ask Kashmiris what they want indicates clearly you are forcefully keeping them with you. If they want to stay with you, what is the fear? Ask them and get it done with. Lets move on. You do fear the outcome don't you?

We aren't interested in the people...The land was acceded to us...we are going to keep what's ours.

Who told you we are in that level of Constipation for talks ?
It seems our new govt policy is a complete non engagement with Pakistan.It wasnt even a topic in our recent foreign visits and policy.
Hell Even Kashmiris dont want them. :sarcastic:
We have full confidence in our capability and noone in this world cant stand against us.
I always said that we shouldn't talk and completely ignore them long time ago, but Congress with many of its cronies who have vested interests and carry the Nostalgia of Partition, involved in Backchannel talks or Track 3 diplomacy talks.
Good that BJP is following the same idea as we wanted.

Who the F wants to talk ??? don't give out void statements.

Back
Top Bottom