What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

Nice logic. There was no problem from 1947 to 1971.Suddenly one day the Bengalis picked up the gun after they had enough. U r trying to fool me. Sucession was done by force & not by mutual consent. The Bengalis had to fight for freedom.

The number of Army checkposts have doubled & so crime,murder. Even youngsters & teenagers have joined the struggle. Trains coming from Rawalpindi to Quetta r routinley attacked. Only 3% of the Balochis voted in the last elections in Balochistan.

Bro I advise you to get your information from anything but the Lie barking Indian media. My Aunt's Husband is from Baluchistan and i visit there time to time. Most of the houses have Pakistani flags on their roofs, Balochi trucks are painted with patriotic art, Alot of cars have "I love Pakistan" stickers and rickshaws have Pakistani flags sown on the sides. The BLA thing has died down.

Bro I advise you to get your information from anything but the Lie barking Indian media. My Aunt's Husband is from Baluchistan and i visit there time to time. Most of the houses have Pakistani flags on their roofs, Balochi trucks are painted with patriotic art, Alot of cars have "I love Pakistan" stickers and rickshaws have Pakistani flags sown on the sides. The BLA thing has died down.
I am wrong,will u let me know why the Balochis r attacking Punjabis every now & then. why r they attacking the trains coming from Rawalpindi to Quetta. U r trying to be evasive,I have also seen documentaries on Balochistan on Alzzera.Let me tell u Alzeera is not a Indian channel & it doesn't bark like Indian media. What about BBC & other foreign channels,is it different. I do read yr Newspaper DAWN.
What about the Army check posts.
I have nothing against you. For most of the Indians including me,the Balochistan problem is a non issue. Infact most the Indians have very little knowledge on Balochistan, But U cannot have different rules,what's happening in Kashmir is freedom struggle while what's happening in Balochistan is RAW spsonsored terrorism.

I am wrong,will u let me know why the Balochis r attacking Punjabis every now & then. why r they attacking the trains coming from Rawalpindi to Quetta. U r trying to be evasive,I have also seen documentaries on Balochistan on Alzzera.Let me tell u Alzeera is not a Indian channel & it doesn't bark like Indian media. What about BBC & other foreign channels,is it different. I do read yr Newspaper DAWN.
What about the Army check posts.
I have nothing against you. For most of the Indians including me,the Balochistan problem is a non issue. Infact most the Indians have very little knowledge on Balochistan, But U cannot have different rules,what's happening in Kashmir is freedom struggle while what's happening in Balochistan is RAW spsonsored terrorism.

You can differentiate a Punjabi and a Balochi, this isnt India where your ethnics are more important than your Nation. Nobody considers them selves Punjabi and Balochi. The attacks on Trains are from BLA and most of the passengers are themselves Balochi that have went to Rawalpindi for work and have come back for Vacation or something , the BLA have been desperate trying to stop Balochis visiting other Provinces. I have plenty Baloch friends that have come to my city (Sialkot) for work and they tell me they hate the BLA and its ideologies. The BLA are the only thing preventing development in Balochistan, we've tried to build Hospitals, Highways, Markets, Schools and many other things to develop Balochistan; but the Workers get kidnapped, harassed and attacked by BLA separatists, which is the reason why the locals dont like the BLA anymore and actually want to see development.

You can differentiate a Punjabi and a Balochi, this isnt India where your ethnics are more important than your Nation. Nobody considers them selves Punjabi and Balochi.
This is isn't India where Ethics r more important then yr Nation. I see,don't teach Indians. First the Bangladeshis & now it is Balochis. What about Sindhudesh. U hhave Nawaz Shareif appealing to the TTP to spare Pakistan's Punjab & asking them to attack the rest of Pakistan.

The attacks on Trains are from BLA and most of the passengers are themselves Balochi that have went to Rawalpindi for work and have come back for Vacation or something , the BLA have been desperate trying to stop Balochis visiting other Provinces. I have plenty Baloch friends that have come to my city (Sialkot) for work and they tell me they hate the BLA and its ideologies.
Forget trains,even passenger buses coming to Quetta r not spared. Many Punjabi shop owners & barbers have been targeted.
16 Punjabis killed in Balochistan attacks

The BLA are the only thing preventing development in Balochistan, we've tried to build Hospitals, Highways, Markets, Schools and many other things to develop Balochistan; but the Workers get kidnapped, harassed and attacked by BLA separatists, which is the reason why the locals dont like the BLA anymore and actually want to see development.
the BLA is preventing development in Balochistan as if other cities in Pakistan r peacefull & well developed.
What about the recent sectarian voilence, petrol scarcity,electricity crisis & now there r reports of water crisis. I think BLA is responsible for all these ills.

http://www.dawn.com/2009/11/25/balochistan-nationalists-reject-package/

This is isn't India where Ethics r more important then yr Nation. I see,don't teach Indians. First the Bangladeshis & now it is Balochis. What about Sindhudesh. U hhave Nawaz Shareif appealing to the TTP to spare Pakistan's Punjab & asking them to attack the rest of Pakistan.

Forget trains,even passenger buses coming to Quetta r not spared. Many Punjabi shop owners & barbers have been targeted.
16 Punjabis killed in Balochistan attacks

the BLA is preventing development in Balochistan as if other cities in Pakistan r peacefull & well developed.
What about the recent sectarian voilence, petrol scarcity,electricity crisis & now there r reports of water crisis. I think BLA is responsible for all these ills.

http://www.dawn.com/2009/11/25/balochistan-nationalists-reject-package/

TTP is dying, and all their doing is making desperate terror attacks to show that they still have "life" in them. Operation Zarb e Azb is almost completed. Pakistanis and Bangladeshis were 2 different people with 2 different opinions of how the nation should be run (heck they even had disputes over language) a separation was inevitable.

... For gods sake, BLA DOES NOT represent the whole of Balochistan. Sectarian violence involves 2 sects violently fighting each other; that terrorist attack was like any other terrorist attack. You dont see Sunnis and Shias fighting on the streets; both sects are more united than divided in Pakistan we both are Muslims and we both care for the better good of Pakistan (Shias make up a huge chunk of the army). The petrol crisis only lasted a couple weeks and now its under control, it didnt start because of the scarcity of Petrol it started because of the sudden changes in prices and financial crisis of PLO. Electricity only goes out for around 2-5 hours at night and you wont probably notice it because you would be sleeping. Water Crisis...? Hahaha.

TTP is dying, and all their doing is making desperate terror attacks to show that they still have "life" in them. Operation Zarb e Azb is almost completed.
All yr past military operations have failed in the past including the current one This-E-thats. Yesterday a police station was attacked in Lahore
You dont see Sunnis and Shias fighting on the streets; both sects are more united than divided in Pakistan we both are Muslims and we both care for the better good of Pakistan (Shias make up a huge chunk of the army).
I have a video of sunnis & shias pelting rocks & stones on each other mosques. It happened in Rawalpindi during Moharram. By the way every week there r attacks on Shias(Peshawar(hayatabad),Shikarpur(Sind),Rawalpidni,the list is endless.Despite the top security,the extremists have been attack religious places of worship with impunity.Excellent unity

Electricity only goes out for around 2-5 hours at night and you wont probably notice it because you would be sleeping. Water Crisis...? Hahaha.[/QUOTE]
U r talking like a kid,what is yr age,what do u do. Summer is round the corner.Is Sialkot very cold during March-April. Everybody sleeps at night unless u r working in some night-shift. What about those factories which work round the clock. U just ask anybody on PDF about the statements written by u which I have marked in red & then revert back. They will laugh at you. I challenge u on that

Back
Top Bottom