What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

lol taking admission in Pakistani university sorry nobody wants to visit Pakistan yeah

That's what you think. Won't blame you since you are a jahil.

only afghans could take admission in your University' that too is doubtful

You are a jahil What you would know about who studies in our universities and all that. This is all above your mental and intellect level puppoo.

Rape ! Do you know about the news regarding a toddler ?? Enough said

Yes. read a lot of such news from your sh!t country.

Beti
Load shedding,polio,71 and i can quote more as your list of misfortune is long plus you are a pdf shameless Elite coz after i gave you so many sources that how your leaders cry of our illegal Dams on your occupied JUGULAR VEINS of which i would personally like to pee in INDUS due to its westward flow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puppoo. Stop running here and there. Loadshedding, 71, polio, water,dams.Told you, you are a moron just changes one subject after after getting humiliated on the previous subject. :D

No matter how many subjects you change, you would get humiliated on all of them. As for water. We are getting it even as I write this post and would get in the future. no generosity from you. F*ck you. :D

Your P,H.D sucks as you keep embarrassing yourself.[/QUOTE

Not really. PHD is going great since I can see you changing subject after subject and getting humliated and zaleel or all of them.

Paani to tumhara baap ka baap bhi daiga. :)

we are still waiting for U.N RESOLUTION for Referendum so hurry and Plz force us.

With 35% of your atoot ang with us, we would keep meddling in the rest of your atoot ang till you prepare your mind for losing it completely. Just like you fine with losing 35% of kashmir right now.

and for cease fire violation keeps visiting U.N while your P.M writes letter to Modi.

Yeah that called diplomacy. Something which a jahil like you can't understand. Aggressive diplomacy along with giving you dead bodies. That is the most perfect response by Pakistan in years. Remember the 3 dead bodies that we gave you in January alone? OR are you fine with that too? :lol:

I am amazed at how Pakistan has turned "talks" into some kind of "carrots" for India! What is in those talks for India anyway?

Actually reverse. They think they will get the carrot. Enormous leverage for India. Agreeing to talk will itself be seen as a big concession.....Good for India.

Actually reverse. They think they will get the carrot. Enormous leverage for India. Agreeing to talk will itself be seen as a big concession.....Good for India.

That's what I mean - that they make it sound as if they hold the "carrots" by putting conditions for "talks". While in reality, there is nothing in it for India.

@Areesh

Jalil your thrust for humiliation is legendary :lol: :lol:

seems electricity has been resumed in your village congrats :lol: :lol:

seems electricity has been resumed in your village congrats
I told you your list of misfortune is so long and so is your humiliation.

water :lol: :lol: your leaders along with that terrorist Hafiz had threatened to blow Bhakra Nangal Dam turns out more unmarked graves found in Kashmir that year.

same is the story for 21 'illegal' dams on your jugular veins including the latest Kishan ganga dam

wait i have to take a pee in west flowing river :lol: :lol:

and aa usual force us or go to U.N count the bodies on wiki

Last edited:
no talks till 26/11 victims get justice

Continuing to hold Kashmir ad infinitum while doing everything we can to prevent future terror incidents may be the best justice we can give those victims!

No point in asking Pakistan prosecute their own assets & give them a bargaining power when they have none!

Why does India want Kashmir so badly? It is Muslim-majority nation, surely Indians would object if Pakistan had Hindu-majority state, which I do not think it does...

Do most Kashmiris support India / Pakistan? Has there been any official poll or referendum? Any at all?

You are not serious, are you? It is not India but Pakistan that wants it so badly that it fought 3 wars for wresting Kashmir from India and even today continues to blackmail India using proxy wars. India is just happy with status quo, and just wants to be left alone!

And no, no further divisions can be allowed based on religion anymore. That will only embolden the jihadists to try it elsewhere and the world will be a far worse place if it were ever allowed to succeed!!

There was a referendum. 1946 Elections were contested on the basis of Pakistan. Muslim League won every single Muslim constituency in this election. So yes, there was.

Your refusal to ask Kashmiris what they want indicates clearly you are forcefully keeping them with you. If they want to stay with you, what is the fear? Ask them and get it done with. Lets move on. You do fear the outcome don't you?
Attach a condition that Pakistan has to meet say pro India groups from Kashmir as well. If Hurriat has no roots in Kashmir then it is even better for India.

The thing is this issue has bogged us down for way too long. I see a general sentiment here in Indian members that India has grown powerful enough that it does not need to resolve this issue. This is not a good sign, for India itself. There are always ups and downs for a nation. Pakistan will not always be in problems and India will not always be favored by west. We are still to overcome our resentments from Moghul era. Pakistan will always be there on your west in future. We keep sowing hatred with arrogance and our generations will curse us. And let's face it, it happens on both sides. Sane thing will be to resolve our issues and start moving forward. It will take a long time but process should start.

You have to agree that this issue of Kashmir is mostly India vs Pakistan dispute. We both claim this land and the people. In any talks you have to state what you are willing to give up in order to gain something. In India we are very clear that we are willing to make loc as international border and settle this dispute by giving up Azad Kashmir. Now state what is Pakistan position. What is in it for us? This has to be a winwin position for us because we are in dominant position and see these talks are useless and Pakistan at best is nuisance when it comes to Kashmir. Don't ever assume that we don't want peace in Kashmir.

It's not simple off course. But in fact India right now is in unique position to make progress here on this issue, if you could shed the impression of talk and mediator as a sign of weakness. Political parties in India are highly dependent on voter sentiment for their survival and it ties their hands on making bold decisions for the long term good of India itself. Consider following:

1. India has a degree of leverage on US and west now along with Russia. If India feels Pakistan will betray its commitments they can act as guarantors, given the weak economy of Pakistan right now and the leverage they have on Pakistan.

2. Resolving this issue frees up a lot of resources for India which it can divert to social development, which let's agree needs attention. These resources will also help India in its look east policy and bolster its status there.

3. Making people of Kashmir part of the solution will bolster India's image at diplomatic level which, let's agree again does not match its economic image.

4. Army does control foreign policy but army also keeps Pakistan stable. I know you will disagree here but the truth is army is the only institute which is trusted by people and internal threats don't play well for its own very existence. There has been a change in Army's thinking and it has become more state minded than non state actors minded. There is opportunity for India right there.

5. Truth be told, we in Pakistan have been wary of threats to our existence and independence. So we react sharply even if it just is our perception. More hostile and insulting Indian attitude gets, more we will go in overdrive to react. Now if you can step back a little and see things in long term, you will know for better part of our history we have been ahead than India in terms of life style, growth and poverty etc. Population to resource ratio for Pakistan is better than it is for India. But you have set your economy on right path in two decades and we have not. So you are better off. But Pakistan is not doomed, it is no small country and can do alot better in reasonably less time. If threat remains in our perception, all that growth turns into weapons, for both countries. This has the potential of undoing growth for both nations. Till what time we will keep indulging in conflicts?

Europe is a good example. They have small and large countries. They fought and hated each others for centuries. Worst of conflicts in entire human history happened there. When they had killed enough of their neighbors, they realized either they can not change their neighbors, ever! Either keep killing and dying or sort out their differences and look to developing their countries. So India and Pakistan can fight and kill for next many centuries and come to same conclusion or just use their heads and realize they can not finish off each other. Not even with nuclear weapons. Both countries will have to show flexibility here. Not as a sign of weakness but as a sign of prudence.

Or just keep killing each other. That would please some here.
@Paksanity, I fully endorse your views. :tup: Your post is a far cry from the usual trolling and bullshitting that goes on out here.

And you are not running out of arguments when you are bringing polio, electricity etc in your posts while I have limited myself to the topic. Sure son. I can see your frustration. :D

Now let me tell you little more.

The day you would stop following and respecting your baap, we would force you to follow your baap and honor him. It would be our duty to teach the son some needed lesson and we will. It would be for our baap and your baap both. :)

You just can't back out from agreements between the two states even if you are ruled by a mass murderer. ;)

India is already violating Indus water treaty. As you speak , more and more dams are being constructed on the Indus. You can just sit and watch , cry to the UN etc. Since 2010, at least 5 major dams were constructed on the Indus. They are a better weapon than Bofors. Close the gates during summer, open them during monsoon. :lol:.

Taken illegally? Balochistan was muslim majority my friend, the people supported joining Pakistan.
Even East Pakistan was a Muslim majortiy, they picked up the gun in 1971 when they has enough

BLA today only has around 300-600 insurgents left.
BLA has 300-600 isnurgents,right from 1948 there is a armed struggle going on. So according to you only 300-600 isnurgentsl r fighting from 1948,now who would believe yr statement

Even East Pakistan was a Muslim majortiy, they picked up the gun in 1971 when they has enough

BLA has 300-600 isnurgents,right from 1948 there is a armed struggle going on. So according to you only 300-600 isnurgentsl r fighting from 1948,now who would believe yr statement
Pakistan and Bangladesh has 2 different opinions, 2 different cultures, 2 different people. A succession was bound to happen.

I said "left" they probably had much more at the beginning. Nobody supports them any more; ever seen Balochistan in 14 August?

Pakistan and Bangladesh has 2 different opinions, 2 different cultures, 2 different people. A succession was bound to happen.
Nice logic. There was no problem from 1947 to 1971.Suddenly one day the Bengalis picked up the gun after they had enough. U r trying to fool me. Sucession was done by force & not by mutual consent. The Bengalis had to fight for freedom.

I said "left" they probably had much more at the beginning. Nobody supports them any more; ever seen Balochistan in 14 August?
The number of Army checkposts have doubled & so crime,murder. Even youngsters & teenagers have joined the struggle. Trains coming from Rawalpindi to Quetta r routinley attacked. Only 3% of the Balochis voted in the last elections in Balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom