What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

Although, have to admit that I admire you inability to come up with a single shred of rational narrative to debunk any of the crap on your own.... good job.

Don't remember the thread. And certainly not in a mood to search it for you. You would get it soon despite the fact that accepting harsh truth about Kashmir issues is simply not in your genes.

Don't remember the thread. And certainly not in a mood to search it for you. You would get it soon despite the fact that accepting harsh truth about Kashmir issues is simply not in your genes.
as I said....

Why waste valuable foriegn office resources on talks that have no values. It will be more prudent for us to use those resources for BIMSTEC, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.

Just assign some idiot in ministry (who reached there somehow ;) ) to talk to them.

This way we may actually not lose any resource rather get rid of one fool who may possibly interrupt some intellectual talks.

Just assign some idiot in ministry (who reached there somehow ;) ) to talk to them.

This way we may actually not lose any resource rather get rid of one fool who may possibly interrupt some intellectual talks.
I wouldn't promote that. Indo-Pak talks are not needed, but when they happen Indian representation needs to be consistently strong and diplomatically aggressive. Idiots strictly not allowed.

I wouldn't promote that. Indo-Pak talks are not needed, but when they happen Indian representation needs to be consistently strong and diplomatically aggressive. Idiots strictly not allowed.

You are underestimating the power of a trained idiot. Just let them loose on sartaz azij.

On a serious note, since India has accepted the status quo and this is a fact not hidden, we can never go ahead with talks expecting anything of Azad Kashmir, so no point of desired aggression here. We end up defending the land we already have.

You are underestimating the power of a trained idiot. Just let them loose on sartaz azij.

You do have a point there. would be fun if we can get a Raj Thackray on board for the talks who would only talk in marathi to sartaz aziz. that would be fun to watch

But we can expect outcome from her as she is too 'emotional' for Modi as for Boots its pak bro she could get commision as we speak.

Naah we have subtle neighbours so cant trust even Junior Shreef leads the talk..... Btw army boots get more support in Pak to run civilian business than civilian authority themselves.... Off topic....

Back
Top Bottom