What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

you are free to die but kashmir is and will remain integral part of India.

Boom. Integral part of India is already broken with 35% already with your best friend Pakistan. So this is and will remain with India doesn't sound much logical. . :lol:

Modi and NS still writing love letters and sending saris? :lol:

jahil you forgot to mention the rank of your universities .
l

Just from few months ago. And obviously you didn't know it since you are a jahil

Quaid-i-Azam University ranked among 500 Best Global Universities - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

lol force India :D :D like what forcing us for U.N referendum in Kashmir east Pakistan crisis leftover U.S weapons will not help you to force India.

Yes force your rogue country. Water isn't that worthy that you would put lives of your soldiers and your country in danger for it. And that water which you are supposed to give us like insan ka bacha or else it would be up to you Whether you like water or your soldiers more.

And all the sources i gave clearly shows how your leaders cry when we make dams on your rivers but with NO AVAIL so keep this design B.S with yourself

Writing no avail won't change the reality since we are already getting he water. As for the design. Again you don't know about them since you are a jahil. Don't e Pakistanis would keep getting you in your auqat like we have done in past few days.

Now GTFO till you complete your B.A

I am doing PHD in shutting up bharati r@ts like you. And you would be topic of my research. :rofl:

congrats its a big achievement:D :D :D

And a jahil like you won't get admission there even if you promise not to r@pe anyone which is your national sport. :D

we make 21 'illegal' dam and what did you do

Kept on getting water from you despite giving you countless ceasefire violations. :D

oh wait you help us made Bangladesh:D :D :D plus 93000 POW which we put them in jail with common criminals

Now after load shedding and polio ran towards 71. Beta jee. 71 or no 71. You will give us water. You have no choice.

so we are still waiting for u.n referendum :D :D :D plz FORCE us while we make dams and create electricity on your jugular veins.

We are getting what we want. You stop that and watch what happens. We are waiting for you to go completely rogue. :)

now no GTFO plz stay coz you already completed your P.H.D with a subjects that only taught in Pak 'university' :D :D :D

It is a very good subject. Or else you rabid dogs who multiply like rabbits would fill the whole world with your disgusting filth.

And a jahil like you won't get admission there even if you promise not to r@pe anyone which is your national sport. :D

Kept on getting water from you despite giving you countless ceasefire violations. :D

Now after load shedding and polio ran towards 71. Beta jee. 71 or no 71. You will give us water. You have no choice.

We are getting what we want. You stop that and watch what happens. We are waiting for you to go completely rogue. :)

It is a very good subject. Or else you rabid dogs who multiply like rabbits would fill the whole world with your disgusting filth.
lol taking admission in Pakistani university sorry nobody wants to visit Pakistan yeah
only afghans could take admission in your University' that too is doubtful
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rape ! Do you know about the news regarding a toddler ?? Enough said

Beti
Load shedding,polio,71 and i can quote more as your list of misfortune is long plus you are a pdf shameless Elite coz after i gave you so many sources that how your leaders cry of our illegal Dams on your occupied JUGULAR VEINS of which i would personally like to pee in INDUS due to its westward flow :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are still waiting for U.N RESOLUTION for Referendum so hurry and Plz force us.

and for cease fire violation keeps visiting U.N while your P.M writes letter to Modi.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your P,H.D sucks as you keep embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
@Topic

Who the fcuk wants and is interested to talk to u anyway ? Its u who is going door to door crying in front of others to convince India to talk with u...lol

this is new strategy of Sartaj Aziz... probably with advise of Indians, who are also propagating here!
However, question is what are they trying to pull here, with any sort of talks?
My only question to Sartaj Aziz, if India agrees to include word Kashmir in talks, would he forget the cold blood murder of Pak army officers.... under the guise of flag meeting?
There is absolutely no room for any talks, under any conditions.

I see whom are you trying to woo... :devil:

Kashmir is the core issue between Pakistan and india.Which is accepted by the international community and the UN.Talk without Kashmir issue is Nonsense.

Why does India want Kashmir so badly? It is Muslim-majority nation, surely Indians would object if Pakistan had Hindu-majority state, which I do not think it does...

Do most Kashmiris support India / Pakistan? Has there been any official poll or referendum? Any at all?

According to the UN there was supposed to be a plebiscite but Indians refused knowing the Kashmiris would want to secede to Pakistan. Kashmiris are getting free electricity, water and many more things to keep their minds off of the topic by India.

According to the UN there was supposed to be a plebiscite but Indians refused knowing the Kashmiris would want to secede to Pakistan. Kashmiris are getting free electricity, water and many more things to keep their minds off of the topic by India.
Don't try to twist & manipulate facts,there was a provison to exchange Kashmir with Hyderbad & Junagadh during 1947 which was rejected by Pakistan. Why did Pakistan send tribal raiders to capture Azad Kashmir. Lastly what abut Islamic militants,I don't think they will vanish in thin air,they r bound to stay. Already the Islamic militants in Pakistan have done irr-reparable damage & still they r operating with impunity

Why does India want Kashmir so badly? It is Muslim-majority nation, surely Indians would object if Pakistan had Hindu-majority state, which I do not think it does...

Do most Kashmiris support India / Pakistan? Has there been any official poll or referendum? Any at all?

Two nation theory is Pakistan's ideology and not Indian.

India does not see religion of its subjects, as a deciding factor, whether they should be Indian citizens or not.

Kashmir is with India, because last King of kashmir acceded to India.

Don't try to twist & manipulate facts,there was a provison to exchange Kashmir with Hyderbad & Junagadh during 1947 which was rejected by Pakistan. Why did Pakistan send tribal raiders to capture Azad Kashmir. Lastly what abut Islamic militants,I don't think they will vanish in thin air,they r bound to stay. Already the Islamic militants in Pakistan have done irr-reparable damage & still they r operating with impunity

Hyderbad and Junagadh was taken ILLEGALLY, period.

If Pakistan want whole Kashmir to be free then, Their is only military solution I see for that wish. otherwise we are just using the name and lives of kashmir for our own regional advantages , we are not as serious in Kashmir issue as its needed to resolve this issue.

Hyderbad and Junagadh was taken ILLEGALLY, period.
Proof with vaild source?. Hyderabad & Jungadh had 90% Hindu population,there is no freedom struggle or insurgency currently going there.

what about Azad Kashmir,was it not occupied by Tribal RAIDERS from NFWP.
What about Balochistan, there r reports that Khan of Kalat was forced to join Pakistan & hence there is insurgency right from 1948. Recently the exiled Baloch king from London gave a interview to a journalist about the freedom struggle & the human right voilations in Balochistan
BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | Royal asylum seeker's Welsh home

Back
Top Bottom