What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

I am a born and bred Baloch. (We are called Baloch btw, not Baluchis). Don't tell me about what we want. We are Pakistanis.

So you would treat Kashmiris like we treated Bengalis? Dispute is about Kashmir not about Kashmiris? So who should decide about Kashmir? Kashmiris, right? Who is Pak or India Govt to take decisions against their will?

did you do any referendum before you guys invaded Kashmir?

You broke the stand still agreement and invaded Kashmir. The king decided to join India. So, be happy with what you got.

Yes there was I believe....... you may check and edit your post.
then you don't know your history. Read up on it.

I am a born and bred Baloch. (We are called Baloch btw, not Baluchis). Don't tell me about what we want. We are Pakistanis.

So you would treat Kashmiris like we treated Bengalis? Dispute is about Kashmir not about Kashmiris? So who should decide about Kashmir? Kashmiris, right? Who is Pak or India Govt to take decisions against their will?
Out of topic,U r a born & bred Baloch,can u explain the Baloch insurgency in yr province which has been going on right from 1948. Recently I came across a interview by Mir Suleman Dawood,ex-king of Balochistan who talked about freedom struggle & Human right voilations.

Out of topic,U r a born & bred Baloch,can u explain the Baloch insurgency in yr province which has been going on right from 1948. Recently I came across a interview by Mir Suleman Dawood,ex-king of Balochistan who talked about freedom struggle & Human right voilations.

Mr Dawood is no one in Balochistan. He had hardly ever set foot here. His grandfather had a small state around Qalat which he acceded to Pakistan. His father was also loyal. Mr Dawood has no support here. And btw there were no kings of Baluchistan. We have a different system.

Obviously Kashmir is most problematic issue between two countries. Why would India shy away from discussing Kashmir?
Because India doesnt care anymore for Pakistan. Pakistan is losing its value in creating nuisance in India.

There is absolutely no need to conduct any dialogue with Pakistan. We haven't had any substantial dialogue in last 4-6 years and it has cause no whatsoever issues to India. We should continue to do what we are doing, deal with problems at hand. There is no relevance of any dialogue with Pakistan. Staying ambivalent to Pakistan has no strategic implication to India.

There is absolutely no need to conduct any dialogue with Pakistan. We haven't had any substantial dialogue in last 4-6 years and it has cause no whatsoever issues to India. We should continue to do what we are doing, deal with problems at hand. There is no relevance of any dialogue with Pakistan. Staying ambivalent to Pakistan has no strategic implication to India.

No problem in talking. They will get nothing out of it. They will stick to their positions, we to ours, shake hands & go home. Too many Pakistanis including their diplomats & politicians act as if India owes them anything, sometimes even behaving like talks are a sign of Indian surrender. We should allow them to state their positions & then state ours.

Last edited:
What you think or what you believe or what you want to tell me don't matter here. And to know people's aspirations there is nothing better than plebiscite. And Kashmir is the place which requires it the most.
Learning a bit about the pre-requisites for a UNSC resolution on kashmir for a plebiscite might help. None were ever initiated by pakistan and subsequently violated in 1965.

Kashmir, Plebiscite and UN security council Resolution

No problem in talking. They will get nothing out of it. They will stick to their positions, we to ours, shake hands & go home. Too many Pakistanis including their diplomats & politicians act as if India owes them anything, sometimes even behaving tat talks are a sign of Indian surrender. We should allow them to state their positions & then state ours.
Why waste valuable foriegn office resources on talks that have no values. It will be more prudent for us to use those resources for BIMSTEC, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.

Learning a bit about the pre-requisites for a UNSC resolution on kashmir for a plebiscite might help. None were ever initiated by pakistan and subsequently violated in 1965.

Kashmir, Plebiscite and UN security council Resolution

Cut the cr@#p will yah. This lie has been often presented by you bharatis and has been debunked by us before. Don't want to repeat the same sh!t again. WE know perfectly about all the prerequisites and the way you misinterpret them to avoid plebiscite.

Cut the cr@#p will yah. This lie has been often presented by you bharatis and has been debunked by us before. Don't want to repeat the same sh!t again. WE know perfectly about all the prerequisites and the way you misinterpret them to avoid plebiscite.
go ahead and debunk, I have never seen a valid debunking of "crap" that pakistani establishment is a signatory to. Or as always tuck your tail and do the usual.

go ahead and debunk, I have never seen a valid debunking of "crap" that pakistani establishment is a signatory to. Or as always tuck your tail and do the usual.

@HRK Bro do you have the link of that thread where you debunked this Indian lie of prerequisites on UN resolutions. Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom