What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

How? Was it any worst than how India coerced Goa, Hyderabad, Junagarh, Manawader?

I hail from Balochistan and you know nothing about us, not a freakin shit. @Irfan Baloch

Watch the video.

You want us to hold referendum in Kashmir, why don't you hold one in Balochistan or for that matter in Bengal?

Watch the video.

You want us to hold referendum in Kashmir, why don't you hold one in Balochistan or for that matter in Bengal?
Balochistan is run by its own people, it has its own provincial assembly, and is fully autonomous in running her business as per 18th amendment. There is simply NO comparison between Indian occupied Kashmir and Balochistan. Amazing level of ignorance.

BTW, it is not US who want you to hold referendum but the Kashmiris of IOK. There is a reason why Pakistani flag still flies high in IOK and Kashmiris observe Indian Republic Day as black day.

Watch the video.

Plebiscite would only held in the region where UN has resolutions for plebiscite. Yeah after that regions like Assam or Manipur might also follow plebiscite but first things first. The obvious disputed territories should be resolved before Baluchistan or Assam or North east which aren't claimed by anyone.

@areeshExpress Tribune[/url]

Pakistan double-talk angers India: PM Modi cancels Foreign Secretary talks over Islamabad's Hurriyat snub | Daily Mail Online

Lol class,

Is electricity coming in your village??
last time i checked Pakistan was genearating only 7000 M.W of power.

I liked his words 'lesson' 'double force' in his statement which he gave at a function related to space research Now do you know what space research is?? :D :D

Stop embarrassing yourself. Running here and there isn't going to save your puny little a$$. Electricity, polio. I can see current situation. :D

Plebiscite would only held in the region where UN has resolutions for plebiscite. Yeah after that regions like Assam or Manipur might also follow plebiscite but first things first. The obvious disputed territories should be resolved before Baluchistan or Assam or North east which aren't claimed by anyone.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Running here and there isn't going to save your puny little a$$. Electricity, polio. I can see current situation. :D
Run out of argument like always i know why your kind are interested in others a$s google it why and piss off.

Then those retd general's are idiots as well. You are bound to give us water as per the agreement. Indus water is a bilateral agreement supported by a third party. So you have no other choice than providing us water.

I will rephrase it in Urdu for you "Paani to aap ka baap bhi daiga". So we don't need your generosity neither we would appreciate it since there is no Indian generosity in the first place.
I will tell you some facts which your baap dada did not tell you for reasons known only to them.

IWT is one of the most generous treaties in the world which was given by our baap to your baap in the hopes that Pakistan will behave like a good neighbor. We are still honoring what our baap promised, the day we decide to renegotiate IWT you guys will not be afforded such generosity for all the backstabbing done by your country.

Capishe?

Balochistan is run by its own people, it has its own provincial assembly, and is fully autonomous in running her business as per 18th amendment. There is simply NO comparison between Indian occupied Kashmir and Balochistan. Amazing level of ignorance.

And you think Kashmir does not have its own provincial assembly?

As per article 370, Kashmir has the most autonomy given to any Indian state..certainly much more than your recently passed 18th Amendment..which btw gives equal autonomy to all your provinces(nothing special for Balochistan) and that too just in tax collection matters.

Why is there no comparison? Do aspiration of people in "disputed" territories matter more than those in "sovereign" territories??

Governor Raj you mean? The translation of Governor Raj in India is Provincial assembly?

What Governer Raj, representatives of the people of J&K are already in the process of forming the govt.

A BJP-PDP coalition govt is being formed in J&K, as we speak.

Run out of argument like always i know why your kind are interested in others a$s google it why and piss off.

And you are not running out of arguments when you are bringing polio, electricity etc in your posts while I have limited myself to the topic. Sure son. I can see your frustration. :D

I will tell you some facts which your baap dada did not tell you for reasons known only to them.

IWT is one of the most generous treaties in the world which was given by our baap to your baap in the hopes that Pakistan will behave like a good neighbor. We are still honoring what our baap promised, the day we decide to renegotiate IWT you guys will not be afforded such generosity for all the backstabbing done by your country.

Capishe?

Now let me tell you little more.

The day you would stop following and respecting your baap, we would force you to follow your baap and honor him. It would be our duty to teach the son some needed lesson and we will. It would be for our baap and your baap both. :)

You just can't back out from agreements between the two states even if you are ruled by a mass murderer. ;)

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.

You are free to hold referendum in your occupied territories.
You can not makes us do it..can you?

Okay here is an extract from wikipedia you may find other sources as well

"The independence of the British Indian Empire: the Referendum on the future of the Northwest Front
The 15 August 1947 marked the end of the British Raj. In July 1947, the Parliament of the United Kingdom passed the Indian Independence Act 1947 declaring that by 15 August 1947 it would divide British India into the two new independent dominions of India and Pakistan. The act also declared that the fate of the North West Frontier Province would be subject to the result of referendum. This was in accord with the June 3rd Plan proposal to have a referendum to decide the future of the Northwest Frontier Province—to be voted on by the same electoral college as for the Provincial Legistative Assembly in 1946.

Prior to independence, the referendum was held and the majority voted to join Pakistan. Polling began on 6 July 1947 and the referendum results were made public on 20 July 1947. According to the official results, there were 572,798 registered voters. 289,244 (99.02%) votes were cast in favor of Pakistan. Only 2874 (0.98%) were cast in favor of India. 280,680 eligible voters did not vote as compared to the 1946 elections where the turnout was only 15% more"

Is Northwest Front only Pakistan? Where is Punjab, Sindh etc... Anyway, when I am talking of referendum, I was talking of referendum in whole of India on whether British India be partitioned into India and Pakistan. Where was such partitions?

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.

You are free to hold referendum in your occupied territories.
You can not makes us do it..can you?

Not good enough justification after the failed comparison with Baluchistan. Try something else. You ran out of arguments too early. ;)

And you are not running out of arguments when you are bringing polio, electricity etc in your posts while I have limited myself to the topic. Sure son. I can see your frustration. :D

Now let me tell you little more.

The day you would stop following and respecting your baap, we would force you to follow your baap and honor him. It would be our duty to teach the son some needed lesson and we will. It would be for our baap and your baap both. :)

You just can't back out from agreements between the two states unless you are a rogue nation which you are.
"giving you a pain in the a$$"

this was your statement/argument and your 'class'.

what i posted are harsh reality/facts in Pakistan.
Don't show your frustration here ask your leaders may be India can export electricity to you.

So UN resolutions are more important to you than people's aspirations??? So let me tell your here UN resolutions on Kashmir are not enforceable and are voluntary on part of India

Is Northwest Front only Pakistan? Where is Punjab, Sindh etc... Anyway, when I am talking of referendum, I was talking of referendum in whole of India on whether British India be partitioned into India and Pakistan. Where was such partitions?

You should have cleared so before.............. I picked on you and proved you wrong :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom