What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

kashmire is the only bone of contention between both countries every other problem is a by product
so if u arnt gonna include kashmire then whats the fcuking purpose of talks

Because, we can not give Pakistan, what it wants..Kashmir is non negotiable..then what is the point in talking on it?

Why should it matter what Pakistan or India want? Why not ask Kashmiris what they want?

I dont know what Pakistan will get out of talks, as if India would give Kashmir to them by talks. :rofl:

Why should it matter what Pakistan or India want? Why not ask Kashmiris what they want?

What good would that do? Did you ask Bengalis, what they wanted and give it them willingly? Are you asking Balochis, what they want? That is not how geopolitics of modern nation states work.

Dispute is about Kashmir and not Kashmiris.

India talks terrorism...Pakistan talks Kashmir...no middle ground. Why talk? Let us not talks or have any relations for next fifty years. Geo political realities might have changed by that time, so a middle ground might have emerged. Talks will fail, if there is no middle ground. The same will happened if India-Pakistan talk now. So let us save tax payers money and unnecessary drama

Its not my view its the view of some Retd.generals keeping in view of the future war its worse than WMD but nobody will support them as long as India is successful in stopping another 26/11 and as long as we have a competent NSA like Doval.

And except for Indus water treaty you have other rivers like chenab etc which is not covered under any treaty.

Moreover Indus water treaty is a bilateral treaty like cease fire agreement so if you could breach cease fire agreement India could do the same with I.W treaty.

Then those retd general's are idiots as well. You are bound to give us water as per the agreement. Indus water is a bilateral agreement supported by a third party. So you have no other choice than providing us water.

I will rephrase it in Urdu for you "Paani to aap ka baap bhi daiga". So we don't need your generosity neither we would appreciate it since there is no Indian generosity in the first place.

What good would that do? Did you ask Bengalis, what they wanted and give it them willingly? Are you asking Balochis, what they want? That is not how geopolitics of modern nation states work.

Dispute is about Kashmir and not Kashmiris.

I am a born and bred Baloch. (We are called Baloch btw, not Baluchis). Don't tell me about what we want. We are Pakistanis.

So you would treat Kashmiris like we treated Bengalis? Dispute is about Kashmir not about Kashmiris? So who should decide about Kashmir? Kashmiris, right? Who is Pak or India Govt to take decisions against their will?

I am a born and bred Baloch. (We are called Baloch btw, not Baluchis). Don't tell me about what we want. We are Pakistanis.

So you would treat Kashmiris like we treated Bengalis? Dispute is about Kashmir not about Kashmiris? So who should decide about Kashmir? Kashmiris, right? Who is Pak or India Govt to take decisions against their will?

Was there any referendum in 1947, before Pakistan went separate from India? If no, the why should you demand that Kashmir get that right now.

This is 2015, nation states don't do that anymore. They strive to become powerful and unite, and not weaker and disintegrated. Why are Pakistanis so thick headed not to get this into their brain.

Was there any referendum in 1947, before Pakistan went separate from India? If no, the why should you demand that Kashmir get that right now.

Yes there was I believe....... you may check and edit your post.

well one of the who support this Lt. Gen. P.N Hoon who occupied your siachen in 1987 so i believe him.

He occupied something that wasn't guarded. And occupying a frozen wasteland doesn't make someone an expert on such issues.

And when your P.M is already so afraid that he sends letter and back channel diplomats, Pak would continue to enjoy the generosity of its Big Brother.

If we would be afraid then 2 soldiers of Gurkha rifles and 1 from BSF that died in January would be alive right now. I don't need to say anything further.

lena ka Damm to apkey Baap main bhi nahi ,paani to bahut Door ki cheez.

Baita pani chahiye aur woh hum lai to rahai hain. Yeh chaddi bharam ja kar kisi Indian muslim ko dikhao. :)

Back
Top Bottom