What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

Was there any referendum in 1947, before Pakistan went separate from India? If no, the why should you demand that Kashmir get that right now.

There was a referendum. 1946 Elections were contested on the basis of Pakistan. Muslim League won every single Muslim constituency in this election. So yes, there was.

Your refusal to ask Kashmiris what they want indicates clearly you are forcefully keeping them with you. If they want to stay with you, what is the fear? Ask them and get it done with. Lets move on. You do fear the outcome don't you?

I am a born and bred Baloch. (We are called Baloch btw, not Baluchis). Don't tell me about what we want. We are Pakistanis.

So you would treat Kashmiris like we treated Bengalis? Dispute is about Kashmir not about Kashmiris? So who should decide about Kashmir? Kashmiris, right? Who is Pak or India Govt to take decisions against their will?

You might be born and bred Baloch, but there are lot of your brethren, who do not agree with you, for example Marri, Bugti, Baloch etc.We also know how Kalat was coerced into join Pakistan.

Yes dispute is about Kashmir and not Kashmiris, it is a territorial dispute.

When you sent your armies to Bengal, did you ask, people of Bengal, did you hold referendum asking them, do they want to separate?

If you are being Naive, how nation states function, then there is little more to discuss.

Last edited:
There was a referendum. 1946 Elections were contested on the basis of Pakistan. Muslim League won every single Muslim constituency in this election. So yes, there was.

Your refusal to ask Kashmiris what they want indicates clearly you are forcefully keeping them with you. If they want to stay with you, what is the fear? Ask them and get it done with. Lets move on. You do fear the outcome don't you?

Now you are saying that since Muslim League won every single Muslim constituency, it constitute a referendum. I could say the same that as BJP emerged with highest votes in J&K elections, it is a referendum that J&K wants to be part of India.

Yes there was I believe....... you may check and edit your post.

There was none. Radciff drew a line on India's map and Pakistan came into being.

Sartaj Aziz is only trying to compete with Doval, who is the better NSA?

There was none. Radciff drew a line on India's map and Pakistan came into being.

Okay here is an extract from wikipedia you may find other sources as well

"The independence of the British Indian Empire: the Referendum on the future of the Northwest Front
The 15 August 1947 marked the end of the British Raj. In July 1947, the Parliament of the United Kingdom passed the Indian Independence Act 1947 declaring that by 15 August 1947 it would divide British India into the two new independent dominions of India and Pakistan. The act also declared that the fate of the North West Frontier Province would be subject to the result of referendum. This was in accord with the June 3rd Plan proposal to have a referendum to decide the future of the Northwest Frontier Province—to be voted on by the same electoral college as for the Provincial Legistative Assembly in 1946.

Prior to independence, the referendum was held and the majority voted to join Pakistan. Polling began on 6 July 1947 and the referendum results were made public on 20 July 1947. According to the official results, there were 572,798 registered voters. 289,244 (99.02%) votes were cast in favor of Pakistan. Only 2874 (0.98%) were cast in favor of India. 280,680 eligible voters did not vote as compared to the 1946 elections where the turnout was only 15% more"

occupy anything which belongs to you is always a pleasure and if its a frozen wasteland why Pakistanis always moan about it including your Generals and I am sorry may i know what is Gayari Incident?

Pleasure is ours too. We feel the same when we kicked you out of Kotli, Mirpur and Skardu. It is a frozen wasteland. We moan(in your words) since it is our territory and we are not going to change our position on that. That doesn't change that Siachen is not a frozen wasteland. As for feeling sorry for Gayari. It was an avalanche which is common for your soldiers too. So before you troll on that incident think twice since I can answer brutally in reply. :)

why would i discuss you soldiers death when your country didn't accepted the dead bodies of its soldiers as for now i am satisfied with punishment that BSF gives you so much that Pakistan runs to U.N

So you backtracked of us being afraid statement. Good. As for BSF. The dead body of Constable Devendra Singh is enough to answer you and your dreams of us running to UN. :)

Beti paani tau ham tab hi denge jab hamei marjee hogi

Lol beta pani to tum is waqt bhi dai rahai ho aur ainda bhi do gai. Yeh chaddi bharam jab dikhana jab pani band karnai ki auqat ho.

enjoy this

We already are. With the water that is coming from your broken atoot ang. ;)

Sartaj Aziz and basically our entire defense establishment is still stuck in 1947 and Kashmir dispute. Grow up, its 2015!

So what else we should do? Ohhh It's 2015 so we can ask USA to settle New York dispute with us through discussion right, :buba_phone: Hallo Amrika laiwan gay laiwan gay New York Laiwan gay :D

This was a rather foot in the mouth statement by Mr Aziz. In effect, he gave India a chance to justify its refusal to commence dialogue with Pakistan. Now the Indian response would simply be "Ok, if you say so"

lol who gives a shit about that mountainous northern areas and its not even ours even whole of Kashmir should be yours but we are happy that we occupy your jugular veins for eternity.

Now backtracking from atoot and bullsh!t. Good. You are in practice. Would have no problem in coming in terms with the loss of rest of Kashmir too. :D

tell that to your foolish media that siachen is frozen wasteland coz according to them india is generating GEO THERMAL energy in siachen.

Nothing is needed to tell anything to media since they know that hyou cannot move further from the frozen wasteland. As for thermal energy. Good for you but you can generate this thermal energy from ladakh too. No need to occupy frozen wasteland for that and put lives of your soldiers in danger for that. Anyways. no need to bring stupid explanations and justification of your stupid jingoism. You are embarrassing yourself.

like i said i am satisfied with BSF and i am not even mentioning Army so keep visiting U.N coz it won't save you

Good that you are satisfied. I am also satisfied with Rangers when I saw the funeral of BSF troopers. :)

And we don't need UN to save us. Our soldiers are doing that very well on the border.

Now backtracking from atoot and bullsh!t. Good. You are in practice. Would have no problem in coming in terms with the loss of rest of Kashmir too. :D

Nothing is needed to tell anything to media since they know that hyou cannot move further from the frozen wasteland. As for thermal energy. Good for you but you can generate this thermal energy from ladakh too. No need to occupy frozen wasteland for that and put lives of your soldiers in danger for that. Anyways. no need to bring stupid explanations and justification of your stupid jingoism. You are embarrassing yourself.

Good that you are satisfied. I am also satisfied with Rangers when I saw the funeral of BSF troopers. :)

And we don't need UN to save us. Our soldiers are doing that very well on the border.
That is the bigger question how would you take Kashmir when you failed to save your Pakistan which jinnah gave you lol "Pakistan for eternity" i mean which one east or west?
:D :D

instead of criticizing your foolish media you started embarrassing yourself just like you did yesterday so keep going and don't forget to visit B.D section. :D :D

Ceasefire violations: Pakistan presses for UN intervention – The Express Tribune

That is the bigger question how would you take Kashmir when you failed to save your Pakistan which jinnah gave you lol "Pakistan for eternity" i mean which one east or west?
:D :D

We would save the Pakistan that is even at present giving you a pain in the a$$. And there is nothing you can do about it.

instead of criticizing your foolish media you started embarrassing yourself just like you did yesterday so keep going and don't forget to visit B.D section. :D :D

I never embarrassed myself. I am not a bharati. I have a class which you scums can't even come to. I did torn apart a bharati a$$ yesterday. :D

As for our response to your cowardice.

A more latest news would put your miserable existence into reality

Pak doesn't seem to learn any lesson: Manohar Parrikar - The Times of India

Kashmir is a disputed territory, a fact agreed to by India as well. Without Kashmir dispute being resolved, everything else is irrelevant.

Not that I am fond of negotiations with Indians though.

Why is Pakistan so repetitive ?? Only talk on Kashmir which we are interested is to take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir.If they agree on that then we can talk or let the guns talk.

Why is Pakistan so repetitive ?? Only talk on Kashmir which we are interested is to take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir.If they agree on that then we can talk or let the guns talk.

Back
Top Bottom