What's new

Talk Less, Work More, Indian Army Chief Told !

this dog will keep barking like provisos one for 4 years now

This appears to be a minimum requisite, if he wants to be appointed Chief of Defense Staff, at the retirement of Bipin.

And where he also praised the professionalism of the Pakistan Army....
Are you Stupid or Pretending to be one ?

Remember, the U2 Pilot in USSR and his statement ? What do u expect from a War Prisoner ?
Are u really that Naive ?

But hold on. While you are Trying to be stupid, Im wont.

Truth be told, I dont know who... But something/someone did act and save Abhi. He could have been handled lika Kalia or Nachiketa. If, It was Pak Army.. Kuddos to them.

stop trolling , we suffered 500 to 600 fatalities in Kargil and u suffered about the same number. be logical in your arguments or dont reply at all.

I know .. You will run away from TRUTH !

bbc.com/news/world-asia-49101016

India had fully retaken the Kargil heights by 26 July. It lost more than 500 men in the war, while estimates for Pakistani losses range from 400 to about 4,000.

https://www.dawn.com/news/204768

However, he said, a “naive military adventurer, Gen Musharraf,” launched the operation without proper planning on May 8, 1999 causing loss of life of 3,000 officers and Jawans of the Northern Light Infantry (NLI) and Kashmiri Mujahideen, while India suffered loss of 474 soldiers.

perfect time to attack Pak? Come n get fuked.

Its your problem if u cant feel.. you areALREDY under Attack.

Hint :

1. Saudi Investing $50 Billion in India + Saudi Controlling Pakistani Foreign Policy
2. 13th IMF Loan
etc.

Remember, the U2 Pilot in USSR and his statement ? What do u expect from a War Prisoner ?

Truth be told, I dont know who... But something/someone did act and save Abhi. He could have been handled lika Kalia or Nachiketa. If, It was Pak Army.. Kuddos to them.

India had fully retaken the Kargil heights by 26 July. It lost more than 500 men in the war, while estimates for Pakistani losses range from 400 to about 4,000.
You don't even have to try to be stupid because it's in your genes that if you can't beat them then just be an Indian and try to smear them......abhey dhakan, if you had a brain, you would be dangerous....did Abhi utter any words after his return.....just like your pilot who was shot down in Kargil.

As for Kargil.....wonder who fell short of coffins.....

here is yours of 27th February
12849100643_e73cd4babe.jpg
I laughed more than I should.
We'll done.

You don't even have to try to be stupid because it's in your genes that if you can't beat them then just be an Indian and try to smear them......abhey dhakan, if you had a brain, you would be dangerous....did Abhi utter any words after his return.....just like your pilot who was shot down in Kargil.

As for Kargil.....wonder who fell short of coffins.....

My I ask, Wht did your former Airforce Chief who was a War prisoner.. shot like Abhinandan.. in India, Speak after his return ?

Regarding Coffins,

You need need coffins when you actually care for the Dead.. unlike those who leave all their dead behind !
Infact, Indians even Buried your soldiers !

18kargil3.jpg

THIS WAS ISSUED BY YOUR GOV. :

However, he said, a “naive military adventurer, Gen Musharraf,” launched the operation without proper planning on May 8, 1999 causing loss of life of 3,000 officers and Jawans of the Northern Light Infantry (NLI) and Kashmiri Mujahideen, while India suffered loss of 474 soldiers.

Have some Shame !
3000 ( Pakitsani ) > 474 ( India ) PERIOD !

SOURCE : https://www.dawn.com/news/204768

And Surely Gen Aziz knows BETTER than You !

The Irony being a similar bandmaster called Manekshaw split your country. Gen.Nizai knows better.

So when is this prick Naravane going to do it again? Your air force tried and got the crap beaten out of them losing a mig 21 and helicopter in the process.
He's right, your forces talk bakwas that's about it.

lol.. Now Just Pray.. or Call some Mod to Delete my Posts....or Ban me.. Else.. I post the Truth .. Plain truth and you guys wont be able to handle...

So when is this prick Naravane going to do it again? Your air force tried and got the crap beaten out of them losing a mig 21 and helicopter in the process.
He's right, your forces talk bakwas that's about it.

I or for that matter IA/IAF never denied the losses. All forces talk "bakwas" AGAISNT their Enemy !

IA, cant do anything.... its Modi.. and Modi alone.

yar.. atleast in 71 Pakistanis were able to fight... in 2020 they are at the mercy of IMF, are being scolded by Saudis.. they cant even take free decisions... It far far worse.

India, on the other hand is at 3.1 T .. , chalo....for you...im forgetting 71... bhai...its far worse in 2020 !
Unfortunately for you we are still able to fight.
Feb proved it.

Unfortunately for you we are still able to fight.
Feb proved it.

You see, Pakistani's can do wonders. Whnever i think of Dr. Munir.. I have my respect. Sir Salam or any ordinary Pakistani. You can fight.. you can Win. You like it or not..... We have some thing in common.

The problem is I know that we have people who "boast"... why its hard for you to understand... that "Boasting" is actually done by ALL SIDES.

And you dont even need to belive me... DGs and PMs posting and deleteing twitter posts is a perfect example of these "boasting" efforts !

Its just our perception to be...u know.. a bit...naiive... and biased fr our own.

I or for that matter IA/IAF never denied the losses. All forces talk "bakwas" AGAISNT their Enemy !

IA, cant do anything.... its Modi.. and Modi alone.

Your 4ft little demonic imp was in hiding when your airforce was getting its backside handed to it. What's he going to do? Organise another mass rape of Muslim women in India?

Here's your hero hahaha;

Your 4ft little demonic imp was in hiding when your airforce was getting its backside handed to it. What's he going to do? Organise another mass rape of Muslim women in India?

Here's your hero hahaha;

Well, Its YOUR problem Sir, if u feel he is My HERO. But even if he is, why its a problem ?

In 1999, Musharraf was a hero, now is a villian... ? Why ?
Some one was a hero as he.. Ate Grass but Built the Bomb... Later hanged.. Why ?

My point is, some one is a hero...and zero... Its Your Business. Not mine.

As an Indian, why should it conern me what idols you have....Wheather you decorate them.. or hang them.. why should I care.

Sure, Modi is Anti Pakistan fine... Bit u dont need to PROVE.. that Our Leader is BAD...or WRONG... as you too have Leaders who were killed.. hanged...and sentenced !

I know .. You will run away from TRUTH !

https://www.dawn.com/news/204768

Its your problem if u cant feel.. you areALREDY under Attack.

Hint :

1. Saudi Investing $50 Billion in India + Saudi Controlling Pakistani Foreign Policy
2. 13th IMF Loan
etc.
dont qoute nawaz sharif on military matters for God sake, not more than a brigade size force undertook the Kargil operation...roughly making 4000 to 5000 troops, do you really think all of them died ?? i didnt exagerate ur losses you should show some spirit dont exagerate ours. 5 to 600 thats it ...we also have a professional army we also notify our loved ones. dont take us for granted we are not barbarians as many in india would like to believe

dont qoute nawaz sharif on military matters for God sake, not more than a brigade size force undertook the Kargil operation...roughly making 4000 to 5000 troops, do you really think all of them died ?? i didnt exagerate ur losses you should show some spirit dont exagerate ours. 5 to 600 thats it ...we also have a professional army we also notify our loved ones. dont take us for granted we are not barbarians as many in india would like to believe

Its YOUR Problem if you dont belive YOUR OWN GOV. The PM of that TIME.
If Nawaz is wrong...BBC is wrong... fine..

But then, Who are you ?

So?........:lol:......Greece, Italy, Spain and Argentina have all knocked on the doors of the IMF more times than Pakistan have yet they are all nations who are MUCH MORE richer, racially superior and technologically/scientifically advanced than india is or could ever be...........:lol:..........LOOK at the standard of living of an average Italian, Spanish, Greek or Argentinian and then compare it to the standard of living of an average indian......:azn:......then come and talk.......:azn:

Even India and China have borrowed loans....So what ?
And Pakistan.... Poori Country IMF loans pe Chal rahi hai... 40 saal se !

India has some how forced you guys for a Economic Breakdown.. and its Going on and on....

And its quite natural.... there is a solid reason why US will not fight China like it did with USSR.
While US did break USSR... like India broke and split Pakistan.... in 2019.... US... went ahead with a "Trade War" as it will hurtfar far more.

The same route has been taken by India wrt Pakistan. Can u see ?

The food for thought :

Despite enimity WHY China India border has NO GUNS.. I mean literally no guns in Patrols !

Why China and US have the same spat like Pakistan and India BUT.. BUT.. BUT... China and India....They dont even speak against each other.. almost never expect for some "media" stuff...

China is far far far more mighty than India. Does India behave in the same fashion like pakistan does with India ? No.

There are some Interests... Priorities.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom