What's new

Indian Army ready to execute orders on taking back Azad Kashmir, says top general

Well, here we have indians shouting above their weights, and there we have Bajwa still bent on teaching Swati a lesson. Numerous fresh FIRs against Swati from diff part of pakistan with the same text. Who are they trying to fool!!
Bajwa is still hell bound to post it on someone, rather than look at himself in the mirror and all the dirty deeds he has done recently.

Thanks bastard Bajwa even Indian dogs can bark at us now.
Country is almost at collapse

In history we may debate it again that it was "political failure" not a military one

Well, here we have indians shouting above their weights, and there we have Bajwa still bent on teaching Swati a lesson. Numerous fresh FIRs against Swati from diff part of pakistan with the same text. Who are they trying to fool!!
Bajwa is still hell bound to post it on someone, rather than look at himself in the mirror and all the dirty deeds he has done recently.
This is where Pakistani don't get it.

In mafia family you don't respect even the retired Mafia.

Even the don my kill or humiliate hai old don and has all the power only he can do it .not a common man.

Guys watch more of Mafia movies you will get it

Yaar you did not dump it. You were just born into it. Most of you. Except that neoconvert @Englishman . I use the term Hindu or Hindi or Hendi in the way the world does. Not in the religious polarised way Indians Pakistanis and Bangladeshis do. Unless you are Pashtun or Baloch and therefore primarily Iranic, you are and will always be Hindu.
Hindu is a religious term in conversation in other parts of the world too, perhaps you could make that argument for Hindustani or 'Indian', but not Hindu lol.

You will find it incredibly difficult to find someone who doesn't have a negative opinion on Hinduism, even removing Islam from the equation, no one here feels any inclination towards Hinduism, to put it mildly.

No, Chagai was fake and SPD is a front for secret DHA Zurich.

:wacko:
Chagai wasn't fake but times have changed a lot since 2002 especially since USA so cool with our nukes these days even though it's BFF with India..

Would that be a victory to celebrate?
Yes, it would for a defeated superiority complex driven army that lost. They had to build a narrative to hold on to power & $$'s & boy have they looted & poisoned their country.
Have you read how these guys talk even after losing every war? It's hilarious!

Hindu is a religious term in conversation in other parts of the world too, perhaps you could make that argument for Hindustani or 'Indian', but not Hindu lol.

You will find it incredibly difficult to find someone who doesn't have a negative opinion on Hinduism, even removing Islam from the equation, no one here feels any inclination towards Hinduism, to put it mildly.

I'm a reasonably traveled guy. Forget India where the answer is obvious. But Australia, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Scotland, the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Namibia, at the top of my head I've had very positive reactions from people when they know I'm Indian. I wear my Hindu identity quite openly too. Not in your face, but I don't shy away from hot potato topics socially when it comes to you people or your faith either. And I must say there is a very poor rep both have in these places. Indonesia and Dubai are probably the only places I've been to that buck the latter trend. For obvious reasons. And Bangladesh will get added to this really small elite list shortly.

Last edited:
A recent shocking statistic quoted by bald hawk Hijaz Elahi says that 40% young Pakistanis are desperate to leave the country. Does that sound like a population that is going to bleed and die for it?
And when i go to any immigration forums, there’s tons of indians everyday asking how to get visa, how to immigrate, and even asking citizenship. Then after that they create numerous threads on how to “give up” indian passport/nationality and etc
The sheer number of indians sometimes makes us think entire india trying to migrate to canada/usa/uk/aus, nz etc.

Really there’s tons of applications by undians trying to flee india too despite it being secular and huge booming economy. Why??

This argument is stupid in many ways. Chalo we have issues such as war of terror, afghan problems and terrorism etc and the fallout of soviet war, etc. tum loag ka kya masla tha??
I don’t see tons of indians going back to india from foreign countries….rather they alwsys try to avoid going back, lol

I'm a reasonably traveled guy. Forget India where the answer is obvious. But Australia, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Scotland, the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Namibia, at the top of my head I've had very positive reactions from people when they know I'm Indian. I wear my Hindu identity quite openly too. Not in your face, but I don't shy away from hot potato topics socially when it comes to you people or your faith either. And I must say there is a very poor rep both have in these places. Indonesia and Dubai are probably the only places I've been to that buck the latter trend. For obvious reasons.
I was talking about in Pakistan. The rep of Muslims in the west is known to the entire world, it's not a secret lmao

And when i go to any immigration forums, there’s tons of indians everyday asking how to get visa, how to immigrate, and even asking citizenship. Then after that they create numerous threads on how to “give up” indian passport/nationality and etc
The sheer number of indians sometimes makes us think entire india trying to migrate to canada/usa/uk/aus, nz etc.

Really there’s tons of applications by undians trying to flee india too despite it being secular and huge booming economy. Why??

This argument is stupid in many ways. Chalo we have issues such as war of terror, afghan problems and terrorism etc and the fallout of soviet war, etc. tum loag ka kya masla tha??
I don’t see tons of indians going back to india from foreign countries….rather they alwsys try to avoid going back, lol

You make a good point. If neither of us have young people left on our soil, who the hell is going to fight. Definitely not old me like me. I'd rather have a nice whisky with one of you with some good mutton kababs (no donkey please).

I was talking about in Pakistan. The rep of Muslims in the west is known to the entire world, it's not a secret lmao

Sorry then I misread. The rep we both have of each other in our respective countries is sadly not good. Kuch karna chahiye. This barely pussy fighting is not good. In a wierd way I am jealous of and admire the slav brothers. That's real ballsy knockout fighting they've been at for near a year now. Humse na ho payega. Too chilled. Too poor. Not enough reason.

I think the Indians should worry about the depsang plans more.

China building spree at Depsang Plains​

Report says the country plans to hold on to occupied territory at multiple transgression points in eastern Ladakh
Xi Jinping.

A recent intelligence report suggests the Chinese are building additional roads, helipads and military camps inside India-claimed lines on the strategic Depsang Plains, where they have so far resisted any disengagement process, sources in the security establishment said on Monday.
The report appears to provide further corroboration of fears that China plans to hold on to territory that it has occupied at multiple transgression points in eastern Ladakh since May 2020 and declare a new status quo on the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
The development comes after Chinese President Xi Jinping last week told the country’s army to “focus all its energy on fighting” in preparation for war, as reported by a Communist Party of China mouthpiece.
Carrying pictures of Xi in army uniform during a visit to the command centre, People’s Daily quoted the Chinese President as saying the army must “comprehensively strengthen military training in preparation for war”. The report did not quote Xi as having named any country.
A security official attached to the Union home ministry said: “The latest intelligence report indicates that the PLA (People’s Liberation Army) continues to ramp up its military infrastructure on the Depsang Plains where it is estimated to be entrenched 18km inside India-claimed lines.”
He said the Chinese had for months been building roads and military camps within India-claimed lines on occupied territory in Ladakh, and the latest report suggested the drive was continuing.
The Indian army chief, General Manoj Pande, had on Saturday said the situation in eastern Ladakh was “stable but unpredictable” and revealed that the onset of winter had not led to any significant reduction in the Chinese army’s numbers along the LAC.

Defence ministry sources said the biggest worry was the Chinese army’s unwillingness to discuss disengagement from the Depsang Plains.
“They have so far shown no intent to pull back from the Depsang Plains, which has led to a very tense situation, particularly since they are not letting Indian soldiers patrol there,” a ministry official said.
He said India’s focus during the next corps commander-level talks between the two sides would be on disengagement from the Depsang Plains.
Sixteen rounds of military talks have led to partial disengagement from Gogra, the Galwan Valley, the Pangong Lake and Hot Springs, with both sides pulling back by equal distances to create “buffer zones” that neither can patrol. This means that while the Chinese still remain within India-claimed lines, India has given up patrolling rights over more areas.
The Indian army maintains that these buffer zones are temporary and that India has not given up its right over these areas.
The Chinese are estimated to have taken over close to 1,000sqkm of India-claimed territory in eastern Ladakh since May 2020.
India and China are each estimated to have deployed an additional 60,000-odd troops with weaponry along the LAC in eastern Ladakh.
India's on paper LAC claim is 18km east of y-junction in what is historically PLA controlled territory. Which is why Indian troops only asserted control up to 8km east of y-junction via patrols. In depsang india is blocked from its patrol pts 8km east of y-junction while china blocked from its point 7km west of y-junction

And that Chabji village area is on opposite side of IB on Chinese side. I just checked google map and it is well beyond International border in Chinese side.

Last edited:
How many times have Indians claimed that India is not a threat to Pakistan and has no interest in launching an invasion?

Old news but still relevant.

'Territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan need Indian armed forces to remain alert': Bipin Rawat

The territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan require the Indian armed forces to remain alert and deployed along disputed borders and coastal areas round the year, said Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Bipin Rawat.​

Press Trust of India
Press Trust of India
New Delhi,UPDATED: Nov 1, 2021 05:31 IST
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=...ium=socialicons&utm_campaign=shareurltracking
'Territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan need Indian armed forces to remain alert': Bipin Rawat

Representative image | 'Territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan need Indian armed forces to remain alert': Bipin Rawat.
By Press Trust of India: The territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan require the Indian armed forces to remain alert and deployed along disputed borders and coastal areas round the year, Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Bipin Rawat said on Sunday.
The CDS stated this while delivering the Sardar Patel Memorial Lecture at All India Radio.
"The quintessential visionary that Sardar Patel was, he had assertively voiced the need of an independent Tibet as a buffer state between India and China, as can be found in his correspondence with the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru," he said.

Rawat said history is witness to the fact that whenever a country neglects its armed forces, the external powers are quick to exploit it.
In the 1950s, India overlooked this important lesson of history and allowed the security apparatus to drift and the Chinese shook the country up in 1962, Rawat said.

ALSO READ: Army chief MM Naravane reviews passing out parade at NDA
"We had to relearn this lesson through an ignominious experience. Post-1962, we have had several skirmishes against the Chinese -- at Nathu La in Sikkim in 1967, at Wangdung in 1986, at Doklam in 2017 and the recent skirmishes in the eastern Ladakh," he noted.

The outcomes have made it clear that the Indian armed forces are alert and determined to defend national territory, he said.
This, he said, has helped the Chinese and our leaders to pursue agreements for maintaining peace and tranquility along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) and several other confidence-building measures to improve relations.

"Territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan require India's armed forces to remain alert and deployed along disputed borders and also along the coastal regions round the year," he asserted.
The current border standoff between the Indian and Chinese militaries erupted in May last year following a violent clash in the Pangong lake areas of eastern Ladakh and both sides gradually enhanced their deployment by rushing in tens of thousands of soldiers as well as heavy weaponry.

ALSO READ: 39 women Army officers get Permanent Commission
As a result of a series of military and diplomatic talks, India and China completed the disengagement process in the Gogra area in August and in the north and south banks of the Pangong lake in February.
Each side currently has around 50,000 to 60,000 troops along the LAC in the sensitive sector.
Rawat, in his speech, also recalled the role of the Indian armed forces in controlling the post-partition violence in India.
"No one had fathomed that the scale of mayhem due to the communal frenzy that was unleashed due to the partition of our nation.
"Large scale violence between people who once lived as one community resulted in the loss of thousands of innocent lives in 1947," he said.

Northern Army Commander Lt General Upendra Dwivedi on Tuesday said the Indian Army is ready to execute orders like taking back Azad Kashmir.

2022_11$largeimg_215566445.jpg
Photo for representation
"As far as the Indian Army is concerned, it will carry out any order given by the Government of India. Whenever such orders are given, we will always be ready for it," said Lt Gen Upendra Dwivedi, Northern Army Commander, on the Defence Minister's statement of taking back Azad Kashmir.
[/URL]

I don't get it, what is it that he said that required so many pages on this thread? All he's saying is that whatever orders are given to us by the government, we'll execute those like it's the case with every country. Even Uganda's and Myanmar's armies would do the same. He's added the little bravado about Kashmir but that's fine. He won't get such orders that's for sure. He should also meet with RETIRED Wing. Cd. Abhinandan and find out how he feels about his country's capacity in this regards. It seems as after getting into a few hour long "skirmish" the entire squadrons of IAF are found to be "incompetent" and "refuse direct orders to fight" (enough facts given I think)

Remember one thing.
We Pakistanis have our issues within our land, with our own people……

BUT against any foreign attack we are all one. We’re 24 crores and counting. The day you try you will regret your birth. We are your worst nightmare on any day.
This time we conquer your mighty india and make it Pakistani territory. InshAllah
lol.as always Pakistani idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom