What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it a thousand times it's a tactical UAV, not MALE like Iranian propagandsa states.

it's not that low ...

& your judgment based on nothing ... because you don't know the reason !

remember what you said about landing gears ... where is the static landing gears !?

13920705000260_PhotoL.jpg

13920705000266_PhotoL.jpg

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-17.jpg

remember what you said about landing gears ... where is the static landing gears !?
Obviously you've changed them, I'm not blind, and you're not as stupid as you look

Obviously you've changed them, I'm not blind, and you're not as stupid as you look

well ur avatar picture and ur comments are surely quite stupid !

Why is it flying so low??

it's not flying low at all, thanks to the good cameras al-qaeda terrorists have these days (donated by Erdogan of course !) they are able to zoom in on flying objects, just watch the end of this clip and ull notice how high S-129 is flying!

Cheerz !!

it's not flying low at all, thanks to the good cameras al-qaeda terrorists have these days (donated by Erdogan of course !) they are able to zoom in on flying objects, just watch the end of this clip and ull notice how high S-129 is flying!

Cheerz !!

You are obviously the stupid one... if you can't figure out the difference between flying at high altitude and collecting intel from high altitude it is your problem.

And again, your every data backed with assumptions and guesses, no statics, nothing.

Please go back to your section and stop comparing your stuff with our products. It is an insult for us.

Cheerz !!
Yea i know the Video but its still flying pretty low for a Male UAV and it does not look like its carrying weapons so it should be able to observe from a higher altitude and trying to provocate with that Erdogan thing is just pretty childish

You are obviously the stupid one... if you can't figure out the difference between flying at high altitude and collecting intel from high altitude it is your problem.

And again, your every data backed with assumptions and guesses, no statics, nothing.

Please go back to your section and stop comparing your stuff with our products. It is an insult for us.

After Syrian unrest we can discuss about that ...

as we look ...

some goals & plans are expensive ... sometimes you should look like idiots ...

time does matter ...

Last edited:
Yea i know the Video but its still flying pretty low for a Male UAV and it does not look like its carrying weapons so it should be able to observe from a higher altitude and trying to provocate with that Erdogan thing is just pretty childish

again !

do you know the reason !?

Whats the point of comparing the two UAV's? Iran will use its own Turkey will use its own. The only reason why I would see a valid reason for comparing the 2 in the first place is to try and find out which one has a better chance of being exported but in this case that reason doesn't exist because Iran cant export it except maybe to a few of its friends where as turkey can export to any country.

my good man, first get in European Union then act European for me !! :bounce:
you Turkish people said S-129 is flying low so that means S-129 is not a MALE UAV, I simply provided a video that shows it's indeed flying above 10,000 ft so what data what assumption what guesses are you talking about ? Just be quiet no one will say you can't talk !:coffee:

If i would know i would not asko_O

Do you know about the tunnels under the ground ?

Whats the point of comparing the two UAV's? Iran will use its own Turkey will use its own. The only reason why I would see a valid reason for comparing the 2 in the first place is to try and find out which one has a better chance of being exported but in this case that reason doesn't exist because Iran cant export it except maybe to a few of its friends where as turkey can export to any country.

another question ...

can you survive from American monopoly !?

Exporting an armed big UAV is not that simple. With development of ANKA, USA removed export restrictions of Predator-A to block a likely export of ANKA. They know that If they don't do anything, Turkey will be sole source for exporting such aerial systems to Middile-East. I think, They are waiting for ANKA-TP which is going to be quite big and armed variant of current one. As far as I know, They consider this issue inside of MTCR so Either They are going to remove export restrictions of Reaper or block ANKA-TP export with using MTCR card.

Do you know about the tunnels under the ground ?

another question ...

Yes. The motor, weapons, cameras, and all of the other parts for the anka are or will be indigenous from what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom