What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
That uav is not the same as poor 129 of iran. It does fly with sophisticated software and jet engine. You can hack it but you cant write the same software for autonom takeoff and landing:-). We saw the s129 in action and its terrible. Something about 200 meters high and turning 5 time about. What the fak do you want to see at that altitude? And lets not forget the angle its turns and the quality of the fliir.

What iran achieve is not much....

Go try to fool, school boys :lol:

This is the most complicated machine, you can ever build.

18mny8cchto6hjpg.jpg

now you have run out of ur nonsense words and are just whining to "go back to your own section" our products are "crystal clear" and trolling like a child making fun of a Swimmer delivery vehicle that has taken our divers quite a few times close enough to paint on US warships in the Persian gulf ... not like you given bases to US to stockpile their nuclear bombs in ur soils then coming and showing off with a UAV God knows how many European and American companies contributed to!

Then why are you opening a thread comparing your UAV to the Anka? open one in the military forum where you can compare your equipment with u.s and israeli gear.

I made a mistake 2 years ago ...

you asked about the pod ... I said no deal ...

Are u guys not allowed to talk about its specifications?:coffee:
now you have run out of ur nonsense words and are just whining to "go back to your own section" our products are "crystal clear" and trolling like a child making fun of a Swimmer delivery vehicle that has taken our divers quite a few times close enough to paint on US warships in the Persian gulf ... not like you given bases to US to stockpile their nuclear bombs in ur soils then coming and showing off with a UAV God knows how many European and American companies contributed to!
actually the internet also knows how many foreign companys have been involved,
even the American drones have a lot of European parts in their drones. Thats how a globalized world works dude.

Look if u come with quality stuf we can talk other wise go to iranian section and do your propaganda thing.... cheap picture and short flying uav dont work...

Not the s-129, the other "thing" your friend posted.
Are u guys not allowed to talk about its specifications?:coffee:

actually the internet also knows how many foreign companys have been involved,
even the American drones have a lot of European parts in their drones. Thats how a globalized world works dude.

No export version ...

No advertisement !

S-129 is for export too but not necessarily to the Arab regimes by the Persian gulf so no need to make fancy clips and put them on Youtube where, I assume, most Arab regimes' analysts drop by to check out new military equipment and buy them just like how Russia and US do it when they wanna sell to them .... if you add a habibi habibi song to the clip theyll double the order even !

Last edited:
I hereby thank all the mods for not locking this thread and allowing the whole forum the advanced knowledge that was shared by the members here.

Discussion here is so complicated, so technically detailed.... It's hard for someone who's not an engineer to understand. Please use more simple terms so simple folk like me can understand these treasures.

Last edited:
I hereby thank all the mods for not locking this thread and allowing the whole forum the advanced knowledge that was shared by the members here.

Discussion here is so complicated, so technically detailed.... It's hard for someone who's not an engineer to understand. Please use more simple terms so simple folk like me can understand these treasures.

says the individual who started trolling .... :tdown:

nobody interested in details !

or interested in classified details !!!

I can't talk about the pods / radars / sensors / FLIRs / etc

please stop trolling for a minute & think about it ...

Infact I don't know every thing about this flying bots ...

but I know , when the new generation UAVs delivered to Syria , everything changed on the battle field ...

Shahed-129 isn't the most advanced One which operating in Syria !

If your enemy underestimate your capabilities ... you can be a big trouble !!!

so keep joking ...

Why Don't You send the most advance one. Flying thin bucket....

the wheels of Our local shop trolleys have better technology than your most advance UAV.

It deserves to be joked Isnt it. Patriotism does not change the facts.

expected ... enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom